Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
On a side note, found the perfect solution for my planning deadlock... I have 7 outlines for novels. I'll try to make one more and let fate decide.
1626580576209.png

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Ah, it must involve at least one of the following, as per Luxia's request: Romance, suffering and/or harem (preferably reverse harem).
A girl has a childhood friend who one day disappeared from her life, a few years after in high school they reunite, problem, the guys face has some burns on his face due to an accident. He's not amnesiac, he just doesn't want her to see the burns. Also he has a single rich dad who is caring but his mom divorced his dad and ran away. Fluff story of healing wounds and romance beyond one's appearence.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Ah no!!!! It's just a placeholder title until I figure out a real one. You are such a bully Alice!! :blob_upset:

View attachment 8736
You won't be satisfied with vanilla, will you
Seems like a pretty fun game~
On a side note, found the perfect solution for my planning deadlock... I have 7 outlines for novels. I'll try to make one more and let fate decide.
View attachment 8737
Wait? If you have 7 possible outcomes (or 8)... How will you know which one is which rn?

Like, I guess the colors indicate it to some extent, but... If the same colors are all on the same option (all black are yes and stuff), then how will you know which of them is the right yes?

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Wait? If you have 7 possible outcomes (or 8)... How will you know which one is which rn?

Like, I guess the colors indicate it to some extent, but... If the same colors are all on the same option (all black are yes and stuff), then how will you know which of them is the right yes?
The labels are editable, so I can just add some three words summary to each of the slices.
Example:
1626581926399.png