Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Reading through Kamui's story makes me wonder if the lack of descriptions of my characters (appearance) ever bothers any readers.
Depends on each reader I'd say~

Personally speaking, I forgot appearance descriptions in less than 5min, so I don't care much~
I'm the same way... no appearance descriptions xD
I usually describe a small bit, like... Hair Color, Eye Color, rough age, rough appearance of costumes... It's generally about a paragraph of description or less.

Something like... "She had black hair and black eyes, and wore a somewhat fancy black dress with a white apron and tiara. Also, she seemed to be around 16 years old."

Or something along those lines. I never bother with more than that. I don't even mention skin color and just assume the reader will assume everyone has pale skin by default because the MC has pale skin and never bothered to mention anyone else's skin color.

I also use only 1st person narrative, so I never describe the main character unless I make her look herself in the mirror... Even then, I'd probably only describe the things that call the MC's attention.
Gonna try and release a chapter tonight.

Off topic, but does anyone have music they listen to as they write?
I don't! Music is suuuuuuper distracting to me!

I only listen to music while playing games that have no BGM or browsing forums~

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I went to a 1-year-old’s birthday party today

it was like totally lit.

Rave music and thump thump loud bass

I’ve never seen anything like it
That was... a very unique 1-Year old's birthday indeed...

:sweat_smile:

Well, if it was fun, that's what matters~

I'm outn't!
... Wouldn't the baby cry with this kind of music? o.0

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it I guess~