Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I want to have sword-wielding bishies...

But I feel like it would fit well with the ambience.

But baiting reverse harem sounds so nice...

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Ah @fyrre, I wanted to get your opinions on the status of slavery and it's variants in the Conshire Isles, specifically:
  • Are there serfs? (peasants who aren't allowed to leave their land, so they're basically forced to be farmers)
  • Are there indentured servants? (people who can't quit their jobs but they still get paid)
  • How bad is the wealth/poverty gap?
  • Is there legalized or informal discrimination/racism of any kind? (i.e. "We don't like orcs here. No goblins allowed in hotels.")
I think based on the library page, it seems like it would be "no" to a bunch of these, but you also recently described an Astalart faction so I was curious! What would the Astalart faction's opinions be on these subjects?
I mean the answer to 2nd is always going to be yes coz humans are involved >.>

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
But what if he or she gets tired of you and pushes you out of the harem? If it's the cushy life you want you gotta suck up to them!
That's why you have to get married!! Tie the knot and then don't annoy them so much that they want to divorce you!

It's like cruise mode! It's not necessary to be the #1 lover. As long as you aren't hated, it should be okay! Harem leads also generally like having big harems so they'd probably want to keep you too!

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
That's why you have to get married!! Tie the knot and then don't annoy them so much that they want to divorce you!

It's like cruise mode! It's not necessary to be the #1 lover. As long as you aren't hated, it should be okay! Harem leads also generally like having big harems so they'd probably want to keep you too!
I have a feeling you guys will enjoy Kanojo mo Kanojo

fyrre

True, but you definitely should keep them entertained once in and while! Can't have them thinking your a dull wife or husband!

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
True, but you definitely should keep them entertained once in and while! Can't have them thinking your a dull wife or husband!
:blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek: As long as you belong to a trope or two, it should be okay!

I think my harem trope would be.... moody neko masochist tragedy-loving genderfluid trap!

I would make a great anime character! :blob_evil::blob_evil::blob_evil:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I don't think you would show a lot of skin either and that'd probably make a lot of watchers not like your character even more.
:blob_aww: You have my personality down well!

I always imagined myself as a side character anyways. Either that or an antagonist. There was one time I intentionally broke someone's ship on NUF / stole their pretend-boyfriend so...

@AliceShiki is definitely way more of the protagonist type! :blob_happy: