Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Way

Oh? May I inquire as to why you've given up old man?
I remembered that despite the nobles all being here, this was still technically a scouting mission, so any speech would have come if there was a need to actually launch a full-frontal assault on the island after the initial scouting mission (though it is very much expected OOC that things will come to shit quite quickly)

fyrre

I remembered that despite the nobles all being here, this was still technically a scouting mission, so any speech would have come if there was a need to actually launch a full-frontal assault on the island after the initial scouting mission (though it is very much expected OOC that things will come to shit quite quickly)
True true. But what do you plan to do now?

Nevermind~!

Last edited:

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Though I don't like Sir Ames I can't help but feel his thinking is right. This mission is too mysterious and too dangerous to not have any risks.
You know, for what I know of Bochi this mission was probably just be a light hearted stroll on some eldritch cult's basement.

But then the mood kind of got heavy with everyone starting to question why the fuck would an airfleet and a full camp be set up, with many preeminent nobles present and this whole situation became a political drama mystery.

Way

You know, for what I know of Bochi this mission was probably just be a light hearted stroll on some eldritch cult's basement.

But then the mood kind of got heavy with everyone starting to question why the fuck would an airfleet and a full camp be set up, with many preeminent nobles present and this whole situation became a political drama mystery.
Considering that it's kinda obvious that he set up some eldritch occultism stuff, this particular tonal shift with the rationalisation of 'why is everyone in the HRE here' and the Zarascus trolling makes this whole thing very similar to A Song of Ice and Fire...

If @GodlyKamui had the time we would be in for Season 1 of A Song of Skies and Winds.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Considering that it's kinda obvious that he set up some eldritch occultism stuff, this particular tonal shift with the rationalisation of 'why is everyone in the HRE here' and the Zarascus trolling makes this whole thing very similar to A Song of Ice and Fire...

If @GodlyKamui had the time we would be in for Season 1 of A Song of Skies and Winds.
All this intrigue...

And here I was, thinking my small gift would cause just a slight feeling of "Oh, those damn Stronghold fellas". I didn't expect Garu to go ballistic and the mood to get so heavy Audriana had to singlehandedly close the meeting...

But you know what? In for a foot, in for a mile. If Livio is there, shenanigans can still happen.