Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
To be fair that is the sort of thing that looks too obviously suspicious, for them to be up to something, but you can never tell without all of the details.

I mean, the Zarascus are probably not going to be suspected of having a hand in leading a whole coalition to their deaths against some eldritch living island thing since that is a bit too outlandish, and they really wouldn't have needed to show their hand if they really had underground dealing with cultists that were summoning an outer god or some shit.

Still, I expect them to have a very interesting week seeing what happened to the expedition they trolled...

Hooo, boy.

That being said, how did Kaede approach Eochaidh to help out with the plan initially? Also, I'm considering having him suspect something to add some drama, so some pointers on how to make him somewhat wary that something is amiss would be great xD

Also, considering that Sir Ames is suspicious, I wonder what will happen to Kaede when we reach the reveal of the real antagonist because there are going to be a lot of questions on what and why she was hiding from the expedition, which I might add, will probably have cost lives and the ire of many, many parties...
To be fair, Yew did warn everyone that they may either be casting a powerful ritual, or summoning a really powerful being

Way

Sometimes you need the best of smokescreens to cover your land grabbing decrees. What is a week in the spotlight for the Tyrant Princess while her kitten mops up the isles.
Ah, the classical 'not in the headlines' tactic. Very nice.

Also, I hope she enjoys her handkerchief
To be fair, Yew did warn everyone that they may either be casting a powerful ritual, or summoning a really powerful being
Huh, I forgot about that, tbh. So the impending eldritch island isn't completely out of context as a problem...

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Ah, the classical 'not in the headlines' tactic. Very nice.

Also, I hope she enjoys her handkerchief

Huh, I forgot about that, tbh. So the impending eldritch island isn't completely out of context as a problem...
Just put it as you guys didn't take him seriously as he doesn't have any field experience, TBH he isn't that good with war tactics and politics, neither is Luna so they aren't gonna give good ideas

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Also, sneak peak of the migraine inducing clustefuck I'm about to drop...
1627282074493.png

Bochi

To be fair that is the sort of thing that looks too obviously suspicious, for them to be up to something, but you can never tell without all of the details.

I mean, the Zarascus are probably not going to be suspected of having a hand in leading a whole coalition to their deaths against some eldritch living island thing since that is a bit too outlandish, and they really wouldn't have needed to show their hand if they really had underground dealing with cultists that were summoning an outer god or some shit.

Still, I expect them to have a very interesting week seeing what happened to the expedition they trolled...

Hooo, boy.

That being said, how did Kaede approach Eochaidh to help out with the plan initially? Also, I'm considering having him suspect something to add some drama, so some pointers on how to make him somewhat wary that something is amiss would be great xD

Also, considering that Sir Ames is suspicious, I wonder what will happen to Kaede when we reach the reveal of the real antagonist because there are going to be a lot of questions on what and why she was hiding from the expedition, which I might add, will probably have cost lives and the ire of many, many parties...
Which is also her intent, from the little bits and pieces I’ve been leaving in Freestyle. So unfortunately, the above will all be le secret.