Weird thoughts.

Napalm

I was thinking recently, if all my good ideas come while I am showering, then if I bring my phone into the shower and write. I'll be a level 100 boss.

Stay in the shower, then write, boom 17 hours later and then you have a mastapeece

(By the way, this is a joke and isn't advice, don't do it dum dum.)

So anyways, what kind of weird thoughts do you guys have?

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I have had so many weird thoughts... But whenever asked i can never remember them
Must be God or whatever higher being trying to stop me from introducing true chaos to the world

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I was thinking recently, if all my good ideas come while I am showering, then if I bring my phone into the shower and write. I'll be a level 100 boss.

Stay in the shower, then write, boom 17 hours later and then you have a mastapeece

(By the way, this is a joke and isn't advice, don't do it dum dum.)

So anyways, what kind of weird thoughts do you guys have?
But, but, but what if my phone is waterproof? :blob_aww:

I never remember my exceptional ideas... Well, those who are not story-wise.

Darkcrow.

Tarnished
I can relate, That‘s why i have stuff app on my smartphone home screen. Whenever a idea comes to my mind, I know I am going to forgot it, That’s why I write that down instantly.( even if i am doing buisness in bathroom.)

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I had weird kinky thoughts about nipples and clitoris able to lengthen until the size of a child's penis. Point is, don't base your ideas on Pixiv's R-18.

BackWoodsJ_ACK

Birbs, dog, and burbers
1. If Jesus blood is wine, does that make him an alcoholic?
2. If I go to hell, is it possible to make it back to earth if I become a doom slayer? (*BFG plays in background*)
3. How big does a QR scan of Rick rolled have to be for astronauts to see?
4. If I put a car battery in a small toy car (the ones you ride when your a toddler) how fast can it go.
5. Can I clear that 10ft wide canal with nothing but a scooter?
6. Can I sneak into a KKK meeting with only a hood and cloak?
7. Can I fix that twisted belt on my currently running go kart? (Found that out the hard way. Good thing I was intoxicated)
8. Should I buy a miata?
9. Can I rob this bank ocean's 11/ payday style?
10. How much would it cost to get a 177013 license plate and horrify those who's in the know.
11. Should I casually refer to the ghost that's constantly moving my shit as Charlie?
12. Why can't I remember my clever shower comebacks and use them for real life arguments
13. Is pennywise in every storm drain?
14. Why do we have to play as John Marston at the end of Rdr2? Mf can't swim to save his life. I miss my abled swimmer Arthur

Last edited:

Napalm

1. If Jesus blood is wine, does that make him an alcoholic?
2. If I go to hell, is it possible to make it back to earth if I become a doom slayer? (*BFG plays in background*)
3. How big does a QR scan of Rick rolled have to be for astronauts to see?
4. If I put a car battery in a small toy car (the ones you ride when your a toddler) how fast can it go.
5. Can I clear that 10ft wide canal with nothing but a scooter?
6. Can I sneak into a KKK meeting with only a hood and cloak?
7. Can I fix that twisted belt on my currently running go kart? (Found that out the hard way. Good thing I was intoxicated)
8. Should I buy a miata?
9. Can I rob this bank ocean's 11/ payday style?
10. How much would it cost to get a 177013 license plate and horrify those who's in the know.
11. Should I casually refer to the ghost that's constantly moving my shit as Charlie?
12. Why can't I remember my clever shower comebacks and use them for real life arguments
13. Is pennywise in every storm drain?
14. Why do we have to play as John Marston at the end of Rdr2? Mf can't swim to save his life. I miss my abled swimmer Arthur
Hey hey, say what you will about john marston, but at least he can't swim in both games 😂

Dayum, some of the stuff here is mind blowing.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I want someone to invent a clip that will mimic my hand so I can hold my breast in a C-hold without using my hand so my baby can stay latched and I can type with both hands. I hope he figures out how to hold my breast in his own mouth soon, but I'll probably have to wait at least another six months for that.

LilTV1155

My wierd thoughts rarely come out of bathtime, but they always come out at night when I'm supposed to be sleeping. Insomnia caused by nightmares, hyperactive imaginations, and personal stresses can does that to anyone.

Problem is. I don't write them. Hyperactive imaginations will go crazy into details, plot-details and more pain pain pain for the character developments. Can make me cry at night rarely at times when I feel those characters' emotions because of that. So i take book and write whatever I can with my hands in the dark without seeing a thing before sleeping.

I don't write nightmares even though those stuffs could make a good story. Because 1) it's traumatizing 2) it tend to fade and inaccuracies keep blurring memories 3) you will be telling everyone how disturbed you are.
I make personal notes.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Pshh, amateurs, never used the wrapping from a pack of toilet paper to seal their phone to use it in the shower to write or read.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
1.jpg

The real reason is that human parents got tired of babies sucking on their nipples for two or more years.

Redemit

Yes, but it feels like a waste of a ziplock bag. When you live a frugal life, you even find a use for the toilet paper plastic packaging.
I mean they're reusable I've been using the same Ziploc bag for 2 years so I've definitely got my money's worth out of it

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
I mean they're reusable I've been using the same Ziploc bag for 2 years so I've definitely got my money's worth out of it
But it gets all mucky and grimy after a while hence why the toilet paper packaging is nice since you swap it out for a fresh one every now and then. Same for plastic paper towel packaging. Man, I’m so cheap(or lazy) I can’t even bring myself to buy a rubber stopper to plug up my sink or bathtub if I need to ever since the one I was using broke. I just crumple up the plastic paper towel or toilet paper packaging into a ball and use that instead.

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
I had weird kinky thoughts about nipples and clitoris able to lengthen until the size of a child's penis. Point is, don't base your ideas on Pixiv's R-18.
Lowkey, Pixiv R-18 non-premium search can be pretty weird. (But premium search is golden and not just for R-18). o.o; :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Napalm

Some of these thoughts should never be unleashed on humanity if we want to stay sane.