The most despicable deity?

LilTV1155

Pantheon?
Which deity is the most despicable or tyrannical asshole/bitch/ bastich according to you and why?
You can name up to 5 deities. Demons can be included, most were fallen or monsterized deities of older era. Deities of Order, Heaven, etc. attributes can be included.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I would just have to say
Satan AKA The Morningstar AKA Lucifer AKA Old Scratch
-- You can't get any eviler than the antithesis of the good parts of humanity. A being that would rather burn down creation to rule over the ashes, and the sole being that caused humanity's eternal suffering, mortality, and fears. That is pretty damn evil.

Redemit

I would just have to say
-- You can't get any eviler than the antithesis of the good parts of humanity. A being that would rather burn down creation to rule over the ashes, and the sole being that caused humanity's eternal suffering, mortality, and fears. That is pretty damn evil.
I just call him Lucy and yes he is a pitiful vile evil bitch

SailusGebel

Almost every god from Greek mythology is a scumbag, but I would mention the main one. Zeus, cause he is, overall, an asshole. I mean, his wife is a goddess of marriage, yet how many times did he indulge in infidelity? Also, other small things, like killing or trying to kill, I don't remember, a child who was prophesied to kill him, being a tyrant, and so on.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
T
Pantheon?
Which deity is the most despicable or tyrannical asshole/bitch/ bastich according to you and why?
You can name up to 5 deities. Demons can be included, most were fallen or monsterized deities of older era. Deities of Order, Heaven, etc. attributes can be included.
The false god that is “equality”

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Almost every god from Greek mythology is a scumbag, but I would mention the main one. Zeus, cause he is, overall, an asshole. I mean, his wife is a goddess of marriage, yet how many times did he indulge in infidelity? Also, other small things, like killing or trying to kill, I don't remember, a child who was prophesied to kill him, being a tyrant, and so on.
What's ironic is the least assholey god from that pantheon is Hades, the god of the underworld. Like, he still did some asshole stuff, but out of all the other gods, he's probably the best of them all.

longer

Balls
What's ironic is the least assholey god from that pantheon is Hades, the god of the underworld. Like, he still did some asshole stuff, but out of all the other gods, he's probably the best of them all.
Out of the three brothers, Hades probably has the least charges of sexual assault. By quite a margin too.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Not to mention jealousy issues, Athena cursing Arachne due to Arachne being better than her at weaving, Apollo giving Midas donkey ears cause Midas like the music of a satyr rather than Apollos etc

expentio

Maybe Athene. She can be quite the bitch. One case where she blames the rape victim of Poseidon and turns her into a snake monster with severe "shedding" problem on the hair. Though Poseidon isn't much better in this story.
But then there's the other one where she's a sore loser. Lost in an embroidery battle that was fairly decided upon and when she loses she turns the woman into a giant spider (the woman's name was Arachne by the way).

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Not to mention jealousy issues, Athena cursing Arachne due to Arachne being better than her at weaving, Apollo giving Midas donkey ears cause Midas like the music of a satyr rather than Apollos etc
Apollo also flayed that said satyr as well.

SailusGebel

Also, if he counts, Kaela Mensha Khaine is a prick. I don't remember the exact reasons apart from the usual stuff, like being a bloodthirsty god of war and torturing his fellow gods while still being a part of the 'good' gods. However, I do remember that he is an asshole.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I would just have to say
Fun fact: while satan is a thing, Lucifer is thought to have been a simple mistake made by a monk who was translating old texts regarding some ancient king, capitalizing lucifer which led people to believe it was a name.

I still like the widely popular idea that Lucifer was some fallen angel, tho. Pretty sure Satan, the Adversary, is a seperate entity, however. It's weird, cuz they arent the same person in some depictions of literature and are the same in others and I'm not sure how that even spread to begin with. Really confused me when I first ran across one depiction in a story and the second version in another later.

Pantheon?
The Christian god literally wiped out 99% of earths population just because he couldnt keep his creations playing nice and so got pissy and made flooded the fuck outta everyone like a little bitch boy

I've heard some very messed up things done from all kinds of gods and pantheons, but none of them trump mass extinction

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
Hera, she did not castrate her man but went to punish every woman that attracted his attention, she persecuted all his children.
Almost all the other gods in that pantheon are deviant.
The question will be to find any good among them.
I think that it was the reason why they were so loved.
They were not symbols of virtue but rather mirrored the evilness in human Earth.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Has Hestia ever done something, cause I feel like she's never been mentioned in anything, good or bad?

LilTV1155

Has Hestia ever done something, cause I feel like she's never been mentioned in anything, good or bad?
Sworn virgin. Gave up Olympian seat. Has almost 0 interests in mortal affairs. Ofall wrongoings by her relatives? She closed her eyes and turned the other cheek. She got no power to do anything.
Well, one shouldn't ask Persephone on that matter, but sadly 1 case of sexual assault is still a good count in greek mythology.
Plus 2 questionable affairs with Poplar and Mint nymphs.
Hera, she did not castrate her man but went to punish every woman that attracted his attention, she persecuted all his children.
She tried and failed.
And was hanged with torture gold chains in the sky for it by Zeus. Forced to swear an oath on rhe River Styx to never rebel.

Also, it's not once she got hanged. But twice, or so I heard.

Title "King of God" automatic grant the host immunity against other subordinate especially Queen Deities in Greek Myth.

Last edited: