Wanna Finnish my sentence? Cake is only _______ when you______ because _____

Western42

....I may be Insane....
Cake is only good when you fill it to the brim with tasty man-meat, because flesh really brings out a nice flavor mixed in with sweet icing and cake! - Jill

FoxxieFox

Apprentice Wizard
C̷̰̒a̶̮͊k̴̔ͅe̴̝͛ ̷̨̌i̵̍͜s̵͋͜ ̷̹̐e̶̜͂n̵̹̒j̵̦̎ó̷̞y̷͚̌e̶͉͋d̴̹̎ ̵͝ͅẗ̸̙ö̵̖́ ̸̨̂i̷̹̅ẗ̷͍́s̸̠͑ ̷̠͛f̵̧͝ụ̴̿l̴̠̈́l̷̫̿e̷̯͝s̵̙͝t̵̼͋ ̷̠̃w̷͙͂h̸̚͜è̷͓n̴̗̕ ̵͖̂ẙ̸̤ö̸̫́ú̶̝ ̷̖̑s̸̥̕h̵̡̊o̶̝͘v̶̻̉ẹ̶͌ ̵̣͋ĭ̷̧t̵͚͛ ̴̘́d̵̛̠o̴͓̐w̷̺̐ñ̴͙ ̵̟͗p̸̻̓e̴̡̒o̸̰͑p̴̓ͅl̵̤͐ȇ̵̱'̴̩̃s̸͙̎ ̷̮͠t̵̟͆h̸̯̽r̵̟̓o̵̟͋ä̸̡́t̷̞͌s̴͕͂ ̸͕̚b̶̥͠ȅ̵̼c̷̹͆a̶͎͑u̷̺͐s̸̻̀e̵͍̐ ̴̗̅ị̴̈́t̶̢̃ ̷̣̊á̷͚ĺ̶̨l̷̜̃o̴̺͋w̶͈̉s̵͎̓ ̶͉̂ṕ̶͕e̵̳͑ó̵̱p̶̯̽l̴̛̲é̴̡ ̷͍̌t̵͈͛ō̶̩ ̴̭͝t̸̩̑r̵̠̅ů̷͍l̶̖̽ļ̷̐y̸̟̅ ̵̥̊ả̷͕p̵̣̔p̷͔͘r̵̡͝ë̶̖́c̵̋ͅi̶̞͠a̵̛̰t̶̰̔ȩ̴͐ ̸͍͝ḭ̴͋t̵̬̾s̴͘͜ ̵̜̆ģ̵͗l̵̮̏o̷̘̒r̴͉̈́ÿ̴̺́!̶̩̅

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Cake is only sponge when you live in England because people in England want you to go eat a sponge.

Macha

Not a Klutz

Cake is only the tastiest when you put cyanide on it because why not?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

Cake is only meaningful when you decorate it yourself because it shows how much you love the birthday person.

At least, that's my personal philosophy about cakes for family members. There are exceptions to the rule, but if I can, I'm whipping up my own icing, stuffing it in a pastry bag, and going ham!