Choose a superpower and I will choose its side effects.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
So I saw my friend do this because of me and I thought it'd be fun to try it here.

Basically, Let's say, one day you ejaculated, But you were still horny. And the cum looked quite appetising. So you swallowed it.

And bam! you have unlocked a superpower of your choise.

let me know what would you choose, and I will select its side effects.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
So I saw my friend do this because of me and I thought it'd be fun to try it here.

Basically, Let's say, one day you ejaculated, But you were still horny. And the cum looked quite appetising. So you swallowed it.

Gross, but anyway: laser vision

Dudealien

Pepsiman is my stand

Control of time

aimless

Wanderer of Forums

The ability to spin a wheel that sends me to a random world, and after going to the random world I can return to Earth at any time

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Llama summoning
And also, people reaaly hate you
Trader.png

The ability to spin a wheel that sends me to a random world, and after going to the random world I can return to Earth at any time
The random world is always on the tragedy genre. And you will always be summoned when a world-ending scenario is taking place
Waifu summoning
Theyre all futa

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Superpowers:
The ability to use alchemy, but i think its actually chemistry, so nobody but me can use my chemicals because its powered by magic. And I want to call myself captain quaalude.

My partn err is a really good archer named th he battling bowman and together we are:

BBQ

Our evil dimentional courtparts from reverse word have the same powers, but his partner is called Grifter, so they are GQ and have much more style then us.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Superpowers:
The ability to use alchemy, but i think its actually chemistry, so nobody but me can use my chemicals because its powered by magic. And I want to call myself captain quaalude.

My partn err is a really good archer named th he battling bowman and together we are:

BBQ

Our evil dimentional courtparts from reverse word have the same powers, but his partner is called Grifter, so they are GQ and have much more style then us.
Is this a superpower or a character lore

anyways the side effect is that your evil counterparts will forever be cooler and praised than you and whenever you use alchemy, It will summon an eldritch god.

Also about the really good archer battling bowman, he's lazy and doesn't battle. so you're on your own

Tlthon

Time loop I guess

killwrites

Need motivation
The ability to manipulate the probability of anything happening to 100%,even for 0% probability events