There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Macha

Not a Klutz
Vote for me, I have no such weakness as a goddess.

Macha

Not a Klutz
@Agentt by majority is reached at 6, does that mean someone has to get 6 votes to get lynched or does that mean 6 total vote participant is enough to start the execution regardless of the result?

iampsyx

I kinda need to re read but from my impressions

Classmates
Amok - investigative, his posts seem towny
Psyx - analytic,inquisitive
Wys - his posts seem to come from a town's point of view and i really like the content of his posts
Myst - first post were good. but the later posts for directions for macha to vote are...not really good. His answer that he was giving advice to macha on the heat of the moment to be productive seems to come from newbie town though.He claimed homeroom teacher later too

Null
Idiot - hasnt posted
Maze - hasnt posted
Lefi - after that 'chat' thing nothing much else. seems pretty downhearted at the accusations. could be a lone yandere/lover whose pair is inactive

Yandere/Lover
Grey - the only posts were voting of wys and me and explanation that he woted me to see what others would do and things are falling into place smth (How are they falling into place??)
Macha - Seems to only have the opinion of the inactives are sus. But said she is playing more for relaxation so i am not sure on how to read her
I see. We're mostly on the same page, with my additional notes:
  • I think there's something fishy going on between Wys, Peace, Lefi and Grey, and I don't believe for a second that there isn't at least 1 yandere/lover in that bunch
  • If Lissi were here I bet she'd say Macha has a pure tone (tho I'd call it "Macha's actions so far are consistent with their behaviour/persona"), but aside from that I'm town/classmate-reading their tone/point of view when they responded with "Thanks! I appreciate this!" when I said I'm keeping my vote on them because they haven't done anything classmate-y yet. Like...it doesn't seem likely to come from mafia.

Basically:
  • Classmate behaviour & similar point of view: Amok & Hasty
  • Classmate tone: Macha
  • (Something fishy) Would like to give more time but also ok with eliminating: Wys, Peace, Lefi, Grey
  • Ok with eliminating: Pajama, Maze

Agentt

Thighs
@Agentt by majority is reached at 6, does that mean someone has to get 6 votes to get lynched or does that mean 6 total vote participant is enough to start the execution regardless of the result?
6 votes will result in immediate death along with immediate end of day, and then a 30 minute discussion time is given.
Otherwise, whoever has more votes gets executed

Agentt

Thighs
6 votes will result in immediate death along with immediate end of day, and then a 30 minute discussion time is given.
Otherwise, whoever has more votes gets executed
And then also given a 30 minute discussion time

Macha

Not a Klutz
@Agent
Number of votes

Leficios: 3
Greyblob : 1
Macha: 1

Majority is reached at 6

Number of votes

Macha: 2

Majority is reached at 6

Agentt

Thighs
@Agent
Number of votes

Majority is reached at 6
Number of votes

Majority is reached at 6
Vote List Day 1

Amok:
PeacefulMyst : Greyblob
greyblob: Macha
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty: Leficios
Maze_Runner
Macha: Lefios
Wysillesthal: Leficios
Leficios
iampsyx: Macha

Number of votes

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

Agentt

Thighs
@Agentt please remove my vote on Macha

I'll have to reread the thread before voting.
Vote List Day 1

Amok:
PeacefulMyst : Greyblob
greyblob: Macha
IdiotInPajamas
Hasty: Leficios
Maze_Runner
Macha: Lefios
Wysillesthal: Leficios
Leficios
iampsyx:

Number of votes

Majority is reached at 6
Timer

Macha

Not a Klutz
Don't worry, I'm not a greedy politician. You have a bright future ahead of you.