There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Wysillesthal

So my big brain plan actually worked to pinpoint Macha

Here what I was supposed to say if I was still in the mood, you will notice I haven't edited them to fit with the night kill:

I was ganged up and weirdly enough saved from it despite showing anti-Townie behavior that's ready to sacrifice the Teacher or regular Townies.

Perhaps because there was Yandere in my choices that they were tried to hide and instead voted for someone as innocent as Runner? We only need one or two people to easily convince the Townies to go for his head because the others are only following the majority, including me but I put an effort to discuss at least. Hasty use simple reasoning that looks like it's just to follow the majority.

Macha said, "If the inactives are collaborating as Yandere, everyone inside Wys' list is innocent." Implying he somehow believed that inactives are Yandere and thus shifted everyone's attention from the list I've made? He's proven wrong after Runner's death and I was proven right by putting Runner on my safe list.

A part of Psyx's post, "Choosing Amok...means at least one yandere knows what they're doing, I'd say. If it were an inexperienced player they'd either get me/Hasty or one of the inactives (Maze/Pajamas)."

Macha replied to that part, "That, or they got lucky. Beginner's luck is a thing, unfortunately. I have a feeling the Yanderes didn't even read our discussions because sometimes they could get long."

Based on the amount of the current discussion that has been gathered so far. Myst, Psyx, Hasty, and Wysillesthal are most likely the only people who've actually read the entirety of the thread. Leaving Pajamas and Runner alone (I'm excluding Macha), meaning Macha was trying to instigate that those two aren't innocent again? But again proven wrong after Runner's death and I was proven right by putting Runner on my safe list.

Why did I say, "putting Runner on my safe list" twice, and how does that make me safe? Because Runner wasn't Yandere, and I didn't put him because he was my partner, I just genuinely think he was safe. Otherwise, why would I deliberately put my partner on my own suspicious list (the three people list).

That's enough to tell that Macha was deliberately trying to shift the attention. I don't know if it's because he's just a Townie or Yandere that doesn't want to be killed. But if I was in the Yandere shoes then I would be panicking or at least have the urge to change the flow if there was someone who made a list of three people, two of them being my partner and myself.

If I was alone in that group then I'd be a bit calmer and going with the flow because I have a greater survival chance, but in all honesty, Macha hasn't said much nor does he disagrees with voting AFK and I don't know what is he thinking right now.

Macha then said this before voting Hasty, "I wanted to follow Myst in voting Maze, but Maze seemed too carefree to be a Yandere and Pajamas have a probability of dying to lightning anyway."

Why would he follow Myst?
Why is he always fine with eliminating the AFK?

I've been trying to put Myst on my safe list. So that will leave Macha and Psyx there.

But then.... Myst also replied to Runner, "You came at almost the end, 'Ran through' The entire thread, Voted me, and the only reason being I keep telling who I don't trust. And then you once again became inactive, came back at the last moment when most votes were done, voted one of the majority and then you left again. I'm not sure if you just don't care abt this or you're just acting afk To avoid suspicions"

And was it Myst who suggested Macha vote the AFK? @PsyX please confirm this since you're the one who noticed that. It seemed like Myst also following an eye for an eye rule here.

(I think my post is too long so I separated it)
By order from left to right.
Runner voted by: Myst, Hasty, Psyx, and Wysillesthal.
Hasty voted by: Macha, and Runner

A reminder that Yandere could've different votes from each other as long as the odds are already set that Runner will die. And then excluding Runner that leaves us with Macha.

This was the order of the vote: Myst → Hasty → Psyx → Macha → Runner → Wysillesthal

Macha was the fourth voter and voted Hasty without reason (I might miss it)? It was already 3:1 at the time which enhance my reads. But by the time I see the thread, it was 3:2, maybe Macha didn't anticipate that because there's 6 hours gap between the second vote on Hasty? Because I can vote Hasty there thought I haven't written any of this and there was only one hour or less remaining. It took me so long to write paragraphs and deductions, and I've said it if Maze turned out to be Yandere and I voted someone else, I'd get more suspicious than I have right now.

The previous paragraph is also at the same time strengthens Psyx's read about Hasty teaming with me. Though, he put me with Maze instead of Hasty within the next few posts after that.

Yandere
Macha + Psyx
Macha + Hasty (highly likely from my viewpoint)
Myst + Macha

I'm not saying all of them are Yandere. I put Macha thrice on my list and I intend to publicize just one prediction but I can't help but notice how I got him three times in a row.

My gut feeling told me that I could get backstabbed by Hasty (I have a similar feeling with Psyx here). She has been siding with me for quite some time, I can't help but assume because I've been trying to save Hasty and she does the same to me as well to control the situation. The evil within good? XD

It's still the same read from earlier, but now Psyx withdrew his vote from me, if he's Yandere then he probably wants me dead and keeps his vote instead of switching to Runner which post doesn't hold any weight and can be killed at night, and he also believes that the inactives shouldn't be Yandere.

I think Myst is a homeless man on the bus but also the one who suggested Macha vote AFK.

A part of me wanted to believe that Pajamas could be Yandere, I saw his activity dated even before I sent my post before day 2 ended. I can't tell how long has he been watching but was enough time to make a vote, he could've said who to vote and someone will format it. But he's also risking himself getting zapped.

So I have got a similar read with Psyx in this case.

Hasty

So my big brain plan actually worked to pinpoint Macha

Here what I was supposed to say if I was still in the mood, you will notice I haven't edited them to fit with the night kill:

I was ganged up and weirdly enough saved from it despite showing anti-Townie behavior that's ready to sacrifice the Teacher or regular Townies.

Perhaps because there was Yandere in my choices that they were tried to hide and instead voted for someone as innocent as Runner? We only need one or two people to easily convince the Townies to go for his head because the others are only following the majority, including me but I put an effort to discuss at least. Hasty use simple reasoning that looks like it's just to follow the majority.

Macha said, "If the inactives are collaborating as Yandere, everyone inside Wys' list is innocent." Implying he somehow believed that inactives are Yandere and thus shifted everyone's attention from the list I've made? He's proven wrong after Runner's death and I was proven right by putting Runner on my safe list.

A part of Psyx's post, "Choosing Amok...means at least one yandere knows what they're doing, I'd say. If it were an inexperienced player they'd either get me/Hasty or one of the inactives (Maze/Pajamas)."

Macha replied to that part, "That, or they got lucky. Beginner's luck is a thing, unfortunately. I have a feeling the Yanderes didn't even read our discussions because sometimes they could get long."

Based on the amount of the current discussion that has been gathered so far. Myst, Psyx, Hasty, and Wysillesthal are most likely the only people who've actually read the entirety of the thread. Leaving Pajamas and Runner alone (I'm excluding Macha), meaning Macha was trying to instigate that those two aren't innocent again? But again proven wrong after Runner's death and I was proven right by putting Runner on my safe list.

Why did I say, "putting Runner on my safe list" twice, and how does that make me safe? Because Runner wasn't Yandere, and I didn't put him because he was my partner, I just genuinely think he was safe. Otherwise, why would I deliberately put my partner on my own suspicious list (the three people list).

That's enough to tell that Macha was deliberately trying to shift the attention. I don't know if it's because he's just a Townie or Yandere that doesn't want to be killed. But if I was in the Yandere shoes then I would be panicking or at least have the urge to change the flow if there was someone who made a list of three people, two of them being my partner and myself.

If I was alone in that group then I'd be a bit calmer and going with the flow because I have a greater survival chance, but in all honesty, Macha hasn't said much nor does he disagrees with voting AFK and I don't know what is he thinking right now.

Macha then said this before voting Hasty, "I wanted to follow Myst in voting Maze, but Maze seemed too carefree to be a Yandere and Pajamas have a probability of dying to lightning anyway."

Why would he follow Myst?
Why is he always fine with eliminating the AFK?

I've been trying to put Myst on my safe list. So that will leave Macha and Psyx there.

But then.... Myst also replied to Runner, "You came at almost the end, 'Ran through' The entire thread, Voted me, and the only reason being I keep telling who I don't trust. And then you once again became inactive, came back at the last moment when most votes were done, voted one of the majority and then you left again. I'm not sure if you just don't care abt this or you're just acting afk To avoid suspicions"

And was it Myst who suggested Macha vote the AFK? @PsyX please confirm this since you're the one who noticed that. It seemed like Myst also following an eye for an eye rule here.

(I think my post is too long so I separated it)
By order from left to right.
Runner voted by: Myst, Hasty, Psyx, and Wysillesthal.
Hasty voted by: Macha, and Runner

A reminder that Yandere could've different votes from each other as long as the odds are already set that Runner will die. And then excluding Runner that leaves us with Macha.

This was the order of the vote: Myst → Hasty → Psyx → Macha → Runner → Wysillesthal

Macha was the fourth voter and voted Hasty without reason (I might miss it)? It was already 3:1 at the time which enhance my reads. But by the time I see the thread, it was 3:2, maybe Macha didn't anticipate that because there's 6 hours gap between the second vote on Hasty? Because I can vote Hasty there thought I haven't written any of this and there was only one hour or less remaining. It took me so long to write paragraphs and deductions, and I've said it if Maze turned out to be Yandere and I voted someone else, I'd get more suspicious than I have right now.

The previous paragraph is also at the same time strengthens Psyx's read about Hasty teaming with me. Though, he put me with Maze instead of Hasty within the next few posts after that.

Yandere
Macha + Psyx
Macha + Hasty (highly likely from my viewpoint)
Myst + Macha

I'm not saying all of them are Yandere. I put Macha thrice on my list and I intend to publicize just one prediction but I can't help but notice how I got him three times in a row.

My gut feeling told me that I could get backstabbed by Hasty (I have a similar feeling with Psyx here). She has been siding with me for quite some time, I can't help but assume because I've been trying to save Hasty and she does the same to me as well to control the situation. The evil within good? XD

It's still the same read from earlier, but now Psyx withdrew his vote from me, if he's Yandere then he probably wants me dead and keeps his vote instead of switching to Runner which post doesn't hold any weight and can be killed at night, and he also believes that the inactives shouldn't be Yandere.

I think Myst is a homeless man on the bus but also the one who suggested Macha vote AFK.

A part of me wanted to believe that Pajamas could be Yandere, I saw his activity dated even before I sent my post before day 2 ended. I can't tell how long has he been watching but was enough time to make a vote, he could've said who to vote and someone will format it. But he's also risking himself getting zapped.

So I have got a similar read with Psyx in this case.
Good work on getting this done.
Hasty insulted her. She took the insult personally.
I-i did?? W-when? *apologises to macha*

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
The (technically) first mafia gameof Scribblehub, ends up with mafia winning!

After the night kill, the mafia wins since the number of mafia members and town members will be same!

the role reveals are
1. @Leficios : Teacher
2. @Hasty /@Omnifarious : Mafia
3. @Macha: Mafia
4. @greyblob: Lover
5. @Amok: Lover
6. @Maze_Runner : Student
7. @Wysillesthal : Student
8. @iampsyx : Student
9. @IdiotInPajamas : Student
@PeacefulMyst : Student

I knew Hasty was it . . .

Zone_Q11

Hey now, no one even voted for me so our situations are kinda different.
Oh. Well I am severely mistaken regarding our situation then.
Also, was that the infamous Bot Game/DLG #20?
...? Sorry, what was the context?
Are the only requirements to count as a mafia game having uninformed majority vs informed minority and daily lynches?
I am not certain those two are the only (minimal) requirements, but I am certain that those two are part of the minimal requirements for a mafia game to be called as such.

Zone_Q11

People ganging up on you
DLG#20 was the game where people disbelieved I was Omni despite nobody counterclaiming me.

Lemlem argued that Ddraig (who randed mafia and for some reason claimed Silencer which was already claimed before) was town "for some reason" and made two wallposts of which at least 90% of the content can be summed up into "Zone is brainwashing".

She also argued that "the real Omni" did not counterclaim because "they are smart, and would not reveal themselves".

To give you more detail on the situation:
  • Hasr11 claims Silencer
  • Nyann claims Chen who redchecked GonZ555
  • I claim Omni who got attacked by Ddraig
  • Ddraig claims Silencer who got attacked by me
  • GonZ555 claims Chen who redchecked me
I would like for you to imagine my surprise when Nyann greenchecked Lemlem after we got rid of Ddraig, because that game was definitely rage-inducing for me.

Erys

Her Highness
Lemlem argued that Ddraig (who randed mafia and for some reason claimed Silencer which was already claimed before) was town "for some reason" and made two wallposts of which at least 90% of the content can be summed up into "Zone is brainwashing".
The four general components of Lemon's arguments don't make senses to me because:
You can't brainwash people with no brains.