There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Macha

Not a Klutz
Runner and Pajamas haven't appeared for the entire day once again. Now at the end they will once more appear for like 10 mins, go with the majority vote and done.
I have some theories:
•What if the reason Lefi asked where the chat is was because he was the teacher?
•Assuming the inactives are the Yanderes: At day one, they felt no need to interfere since they know both the suspects (Lefi and Grey) aren't from their kind. At day two (today), they will repeat the same move (watching the classmates pitting themselves against each other) because it worked.

Macha

Not a Klutz
If the inactives are collaborating as Yandere, everyone inside Wys' list is innocent.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Welp I suppose I can investigate whether the yandere killed Amok randomly or with reason. Which I suppose should be the latter coz Why Amok?

Macha

Not a Klutz
Welp I suppose I can investigate whether the yandere killed Amok randomly or with reason. Which I suppose should be the latter coz Why Amok?
Assuming they aren't pretending to be afk ofc. If they're afk for real, we will never know.

iampsyx

Ngl Amok being the night kill bothers me. I had Amok + Hasty as my top classmate reads and tho Amok was being very investigative, they had a lower presence than Hasty and me (who should be the prime targets based on experience and initiative). Not NK-ing me makes sense if the yanderes thought I was going to be protected by the teacher...does that apply to Hasty too? :blob_hmm_two: Skip the first two and go for the third?

Choosing Amok...means at least one yandere knows what they're doing, I'd say. If it were an inexperienced player they'd either get me/Hasty or one of the inactives (Maze/Pajamas).

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Bruh Pajamas made only 1 post through the entirety of day 1. Agnett shouldn't he be

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Ngl Amok being the night kill bothers me. I had Amok + Hasty as my top classmate reads and tho Amok was being very investigative, they had a lower presence than Hasty and me (who should be the prime targets based on experience and initiative). Not NK-ing me makes sense if the yanderes thought I was going to be protected by the teacher...does that apply to Hasty too? :blob_hmm_two: Skip the first two and go for the third?

Choosing Amok...means at least one yandere knows what they're doing, I'd say. If it were an inexperienced player they'd either get me/Hasty or one of the inactives (Maze/Pajamas).
Now I feel dumber.

Macha

Not a Klutz
That, or they got lucky. Beginner's luck is a thing, unfortunately. I have a feeling the Yanderes didn't even read our discussions because sometimes they could get long.

iampsyx

That, or they got lucky. Beginner's luck is a thing, unfortunately. I have a feeling the Yanderes didn't even read our discussions because sometimes they could get long.
You mean they could've randomly picked a person from the player list? I guess that's possible too.

(Because personally I think it's better for yanderes to keep lovers alive at the first half of the game + focus on finding the teacher, and I believe yanderes would think so too. Amok didn't show any indication at all that they were a lover.)

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
So who are we voting for?

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
because they keep saying who they don't trust, it's sus.
You came at almost the end, 'Ran through' The entire thread, Voted me, and the only reason being I keep telling who I don't trust. And then you once again became inactive, came back at the last moment when most votes were done, voted one of the majority and then you left again. I'm not sure if you just don't care abt this or you're just acting afk To avoid suspicions

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Seriously speaking tho, have you read the thread and have any thoughts (that are not just parroting other's)?
I have read the thread. I'm not competing sure who to vote for yet. I would need more evidence since last time it didn't work

iampsyx

I have read the thread. I'm not competing sure who to vote for yet. I would need more evidence since last time it didn't work
What kind of evidence do you need, and what are you going to do to get it?

Classmates don't have the luxury to sit around, waiting for evidence to drop on our laps. We have to actively discuss, throw ideas around and argue about which is wrong/right/likelier/impossible.

Hasty

Anything. An elaborated deduction that you think is okay to publicize.
I dont really have an elaborate plan
Me is simple
I see someone’s post
Look if it doesnt make sense to me
If it doesnt question them about it
And if if i am not satisfied with the answer,
Vote em