There are yanderes in this class: Forum mafia

Hasty

@Hasty What are your current thoughts on the players now?
I need time to re read and organise my thoughts(because i feel like i am being influenced by other’s opinion now)Kinda feels like a jumble now

Agentt

Thighs
Day 2
PeacefulMyst : Maze_sprinter
IdiotInPajamas :
Hasty :
Maze_Runner :
Macha :
Wysillesthal :
iampsyx : Wys

Number of votes
Wysillesthal: 1
Maze_runner: 1

The Day 2 ends at Timer

iampsyx

8 hours left before the end days, and only 2 people have voted. Something's not quite right here...

Let's say I'm reading Wysi wrong. Does it make sense for the two yanderes to be Maze and Pajamas? Based on how Maze has presented themselves, I think they'd try a bit more to appear classmate-y considering how much of a deadweight (or likely to be zapped) their partner is, no?

So it shouldn't be both of them. :blob_hmm_two:

iampsyx

Uh...why does "search all posts by x person in this thread" only show 3 pages and has no results found when viewing older results..?

iampsyx

The more I re-read the more I'm getting the gut feeling that Hasty had me in her pocket all this time (not gonna the first time I'm led around by the nose >.>) and she's partners with Wysi or Macha.

Hasty

@iampsyx i had notes to finish so i couldnt really finish re-reading the thread
But based on what i remember

Psyx - town. You are bascially leading the conversations and questionings here and i dont think a yandere would do that
Myst - town.Gives off town vibes and him honestly staying some stuff like i did this to participate in the discussion and talking about his claim which caused the wys plan seems town.
Macha - townlean.Has been acting better than yesterday and is giving off the town solvey vibes
Wys -Null. Honestly, his teacher plan is somewhat confusing and i find it destructive to town but thinking from a point of he had three susses of psyx,macha and myst putting them all together saying they are teacher and being confident mafia would chose from them thus eliminating his number of suspects seems towny-ish(?)
Idiotinpajamas -Wolf lean Honestly idk. They read the thread voted yesterday not get a warning and then poof
Maze Runner - wolf seems active than pajamas but really his post of myst is sus because he is saying who is sus is just ???. Votes based on majority. Last day phase moved from myst (wo he had voted for no good reason) to grey(when he say that grey had 3 votes at that time with myst,me and pajams)

iampsyx

Hmm...Hasty's posts came out strong during D1 but has slowly dwindled/getting lackluster esp once we hit Day 2. She's usually much more opinionated and readily gives out reasons why someone is sus/town than this (just questioning people).

Hasty

8 hours left before the end days, and only 2 people have voted. Something's not quite right here...

Let's say I'm reading Wysi wrong. Does it make sense for the two yanderes to be Maze and Pajamas? Based on how Maze has presented themselves, I think they'd try a bit more to appear classmate-y considering how much of a deadweight (or likely to be zapped) their partner is, no?

So it shouldn't be both of them. :blob_hmm_two:
Mhm agreed. the maze + pajamas team does seem unlikely. But it is their first time playing(from my knowledge) so maybe they dont really understand??
Id rather think the team is wys + maze
The more I re-read the more I'm getting the gut feeling that Hasty had me in her pocket all this time (not gonna the first time I'm led around by the nose >.>) and she's partners with Wysi or Macha.
Is my pocket fluffy enough psyx XD?

I didnt try to pocket you though >.>.

Hasty

Hmm...Hasty's posts came out strong during D1 but has slowly dwindled/getting lackluster esp once we hit Day 2. She's usually much more opinionated and readily gives out reasons why someone is sus/town than this (just questioning people).
*cries in truckload of notes she postponed finishing till last day of school re-opening* QAQ

Hasty

Day 2
PeacefulMyst : Maze_sprinter
IdiotInPajamas :
Hasty : Maze
Maze_Runner :
Macha :
Wysillesthal :
iampsyx : Wys

Number of votes

Maze_runner: 2
Wysillesthal: 1

The Day 2 ends at Timer
I am down for voting either ws or maze today. With me giving maze a higher priority

Hasty

Uh...why does "search all posts by x person in this thread" only show 3 pages and has no results found when viewing older results..?
Maybe they only have 3 pages worth of post? Who are you trying to search for?

iampsyx

Day 2
PeacefulMyst : Maze
IdiotInPajamas :
Hasty : Maze
Maze_Runner :
Macha :
Wysillesthal :
iampsyx : Maze

Number of votes

Maze_runner: 3

The Day 2 ends at Timer

Macha

Not a Klutz
It's weekdays, people have lives outside this game.
Psyx - town. You are bascially leading the conversations and questionings here and i dont think a yandere would do that
That's what she wants you to think. Psyx is the most experienced person in this game she can be anything. I hope she is on our side.
Myst - town.Gives off town vibes and him honestly staying some stuff like i did this to participate in the discussion and talking about his claim which caused the wys plan seems town.
Probably the only one I trusted the most out of all people on the list since D1. Something about him feels genuine.
Macha - townlean.Has been acting better than yesterday and is giving off the town solvey vibes
I'm only acting better because psyx can't stomach nonsenses lol. That shouldn't stop you from suspecting me for my anti-townies attitude from D1.
Wys -Null. Honestly, his teacher plan is somewhat confusing and i find it destructive to town but thinking from a point of he had three susses of psyx,macha and myst putting them all together saying they are teacher and being confident mafia would chose from them thus eliminating his number of suspects seems towny-ish(?)
No idea about this one, I'm as confused as you. His motivation is beyond mortal's understanding.
Maze Runner - wolf seems active than pajamas but really his post of myst is sus because he is saying who is sus is just ???. Votes based on majority. Last day phase moved from myst (wo he had voted for no good reason) to grey(when he say that grey had 3 votes at that time with myst,me and pajams
What are the odds of both inactives being Yandere? The probabilities are there, but I have a feeling it's a trap.