A simple setup[Mafia Victory]

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
It’s tigarial. I knew it. He rid of the investigator first.

@greyblob @Erynite

we should be able to reach majority at 3 tomorrow because 2 more are gone. Let’s take care of it.

@Agentt whats up with green hexagon? Must be a special role as I haven’t seen him talk and he got no warnings.

Agentt

Thighs
It’s tigarial. I knew it. He rid of the investigator first.

@greyblob @Erynite

we should be able to reach majority at 3 tomorrow because 2 more are gone. Let’s take care of it.

@Agentt whats up with green hexagon? Must be a special role as I haven’t seen him talk and he got no warnings.
Oh yeah, no, he dies too

Agentt

Thighs
Greenhexagon was killed by lightning as well because of their inactivity

Your role is Town Blocker

If one were to look for the meaning of "fake it till you make it" in an dictionary, they will find you.You say you are a locksmith, but actually, you don't know anything about locks. You just have a lot of keys and hope one of them opens the lock you are trying to open.Despite your lack of skills in picking a lock, you still have a heart of gold.Surely, since you have all these keys you should be able to lock the door of any person you want for a night.Only a night though, you don't want to be caught.Always remember, you surviving is useless if the town loses. Don't be scared if someone susses you, just do your work and let your action speak for you.Trust your fellow team mates. Don't try to kill them just because you think the game would be better off without them.Try not to reveal yourself too early, you are an important power role of course. It's fine if one or two townspeople die to keep you safe, but remember that you staying alive isn't the point, the winning of town is.
Every night **visit** a person you choose and lock their door, preventing them from using their powers. You can block mafia members, but also other town power roles like doctor and bodyguard. So use this wisely.
Help the town win by eliminating all mafia members.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Okay… so it’s either Erynite or Tigerfial…. I’m leaning towards Tigerfial because he tried to get rid of a power role, might have seen them come during the night.

discuss it more in the morning.

Agentt

Thighs
Ahem,
Clouds roll with thunder over the houses of @greyblob @Maze_Runner for not reaching the minimum post requirements of 5 post per day cycle.

As another night passes, mafia claims their new victim. Erynite was on a walk when someone stabbed her in the back. A piece of paper was found in her pockets which read

The town disappointed me. We could've won last day if we lynched Tilgarial instead of wasting the votes on someone who would be modkilled.
Your role is Vanilla town!

As the God of this world, I grant thee the gift of free speech. You are free to talk. But only during the day. Night time is sleepy time.
Now, usually just being able to talk should be enough, but since I am feeling grateful, you can vote as well.
You aren't useless, you are just a liability. But you can be an asset if you work hard enough.
Always remember, you surviving is useless if the town loses. Don't be scared if someone susses you, just do your work and let your action speak for you.
Trust your fellow team mates. Don't try to kill them just because you think the game would be better off without them.
Everyday vote a person to execute that day.
Execute all mafia members.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
@Agent I vote maze_runner

No way Tigarial would target Ery right after I Made clear I suspected him. It’s pretty obvious who the mafia is.

Agentt

Thighs
Participants

Anon2021: Maze_runner
Tilgarial
Maze_Runner
greyblob

Votes
Maze: 1

The day ends at Timer

Majority is reached at 3 votes.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Also I wanted to point out to Ery’s ghost that while it’s true we could have lynched tigarial, it’s also true that we didn’t have the votes.

Oh Ery… we were both Towners meant to
Marry, I would have stayed at home and watched tv while you tilled the fields for me. I would drink the whiskey day by day while you worked and worked till your feet turned gray…

you took her from me Maze!

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
@greyblob here is the problem. If we get wrong and there are no power roles left, the maze or tigarial will kill one of us after we lynch one of them.

this means this is the final day for town to win.

so you can pick between maze or tiger but I’m leaning towards maze. We pick wrong and we lose.