A simple setup[Mafia Victory]

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
So here is the scenarios that are left. @greyblob @Tilgarial

1. If we all vote no ex, the mafia has to kill someone, and you can still have majority one more day. That means you have a 1/3 chance over a 1/4 chance to snuff out the mafia member.

2. if we pick someone to lynch and we are wrong, without a defender or a possible blocker the mafia will win.

Currently as I said before:

1. Macha who was a mafia grunt voted for greyblob therefore I believe greyblob is town.

2. maze was the only one who could reasonably see my post accusing tigerfial between Ery and him so killing one gives him the most to gain.

3. if we vote no ex, then you will have to figure out who it is among the three.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Also, the reason I don’t think tilgarial is mafia is because if he was he wouldn’t have killed Ery, he would have killed maze or Grey or me to avoid suspicion.

So here is the scenarios that are left. @greyblob @Tilgarial

1. If we all vote no ex, the mafia has to kill someone, and you can still have majority one more day. That means you have a 1/3 chance over a 1/4 chance to snuff out the mafia member.

2. if we pick someone to lynch and we are wrong, without a defender or a possible blocker the mafia will win.

Currently as I said before:

1. Macha who was a mafia grunt voted for greyblob therefore I believe greyblob is town.

2. maze was the only one who could reasonably see my post accusing tigerfial between Ery and him so killing one gives him the most to gain.

3. if we vote no ex, then you will have to figure out who it is among the three.
nothing you said is wrong but I'll keep my opinions until both reply
@Maze_Runner thoughts?

Tilgarial

I mean... I kinda see why excluding you from the suspects makes sense, voting a teammate seems uncharacteristic for the play level here.

But from my PoV, that still means it's either maze or anon
And maze hasn't really... felt much sus at any point for me? Were this a different game, i'd definitely call that one out on laying low, though

Anon on the other hand seems kinda trigger happy and I'm not entirely sure what to think about the sudden switch - I was kinda preparing to have to defend myself this day phase if I survived, after I saw the end of the last one
So having one of my voters dead and the other suddenly switching elsewhere - with reasons, to be fair - just seems weird.

That said, i'm gonna have to actually think this through, because anon did rais a good point - today could very well be a deciding factor

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Actually no, today isn't the "deciding day" but it could be "the deciding day."

If we all vote no ex, the mafia will have to kill someone. It's only the deciding day if we lynch the wrong person. Two mafia are dead, again if you're not entirely sure it might be easier to vote no-ex and then choosing 1/3 is easier.

If we go by the logic, the mafia will probably kill Greyblob since there is the most evidence showing he is not suspicious and it'll probably be me and maze trying to convince Tilgarial that the other is the mafia.

If the Mafia kills Tilgarial or me, then it's an easy choice because logic would dictate it's maze... but if maze dies then we're back to square one, but by voting no exec you have one more chance to determine it.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
As for being trigger happy.
It's the only way to survive until now.
I deliberately threw suspicion at @Tilgarial while siding with Erynite because I was trying to bait the mafia into killing one of you knowing that if either of you died then neither of you were actually suspicious. If I didn't act trigger happy, then I probably would have been targeted from the beginning. Either way, we had no clues and no information to go on and none of the power roles were doing anything so we had to make something happen.

Acting like an idiot made me into less of a threat.

Actually no, today isn't the "deciding day" but it could be "the deciding day."

If we all vote no ex, the mafia will have to kill someone. It's only the deciding day if we lynch the wrong person. Two mafia are dead, again if you're not entirely sure it might be easier to vote no-ex and then choosing 1/3 is easier.

If we go by the logic, the mafia will probably kill Greyblob since there is the most evidence showing he is not suspicious and it'll probably be me and maze trying to convince Tilgarial that the other is the mafia.

If the Mafia kills Tilgarial or me, then it's an easy choice because logic would dictate it's maze... but if maze dies then we're back to square one, but by voting no exec you have one more chance to determine it.
you get no new info if no ex is voted. it's gotta end today

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
you get no new info if no ex is voted. it's gotta end today
Amok did say mafia would usually remain silent. Who is the most silent of us 4?

Anyway, I believe it's maze. After all he asked "how many are left" which could be an indicator of him trying to reduce us to nothing.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
But @greyblob No. If you all vote no-exec, the mafia must kill one person and you will need 2 votes to guess and kill him. It doesn't have to end today.

However, I'm keeping my vote on Maze because I've concluded he is the mafia. You can either vote to kill me with Maze, vote with me to kill maze, or vote no exec and go one more day without a majority and see who dies by mafia and then try to determine who out of the 3 is really it.