Crack'd Masque Gullet: Evil prevailed!

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Ah fuck, but if you reveal you got abilities you could get targeted. -_-

I can’t play the idiot anymore either. @Agentt I’m guessing it’s you. You’re one of the 2 we need to lynch.

Agentt

Thighs
Ah fuck, but if you reveal you got abilities you could get targeted. -_-

I can’t play the idiot anymore either. @Agentt I’m guessing it’s you. You’re one of the 2 we need to lynch.
Quite a bold statement to say after
i don’t get the fetish for lynching. We have very little info and we just want to lynch. We got a 2/7 chance to kill the bad guy and a 5/7 chance to kill an innocent and not everyone has spoken yet.

names?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Quite a bold statement to say after
Well, here’s the deal. I’m leaning towards voting Hasty.
1. Hasty is already making speculation based on stupid things, trying to convince them to vote one or the other based on stuff that hasn’t anything to do.

If hasty stated something like algorithms and randomization programs tend to select specific names as a target it might make sense, but hasty is just wanting to lynch.

2. Hasty suspects me, I know what I am. The only people who would know who everyone else is that should die are the evil people.

I mean, it’s obvious mafia would be wanting townies to lynch each other without much info.

Agentt

Thighs
1. Hasty is already making speculation based on stupid things, trying to convince them to vote one or the other based on stuff that hasn’t anything to do.

If hasty stated something like algorithms and randomization programs tend to select specific names as a target it might make sense, but hasty is just wanting to lynch.

2. Hasty suspects me, I know what I am. The only people who would know who everyone else is that should die are the evil people.

I mean, it’s obvious mafia would be wanting townies to lynch each other without much info.
What about my vote towards hasty?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
But difference is you and hasty are acquaintances from multiple games/communication from what I gathered in terms of stalking both your profiles. Hasty is trying to Lynch random people Hasty doesn’t know well.

Hasty

i don’t get the fetish for lynching. We have very little info and we just want to lynch. We got a 2/7 chance to kill the bad guy and a 5/7 chance to kill an innocent and not everyone has spoken yet.

names?
I was trying to generate discussion. Imagine you come here see age voting me and i omgus vote him what stuff do you have to start any discussion on

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I was trying to generate discussion. Imagine you come here see age voting me and i omgus vote him what stuff do you have to start any discussion on
So we vote to lynch someone to start a discussion.
Wow, what’s the world coming too

-_-

Hasty

I cant make a speculative gut feel when it has been true in the past? With just a post of age with his vote on me, what was i supposed to do or say?
Say i sus agentt because he voted me? Even when i know its just his annoying behaviour

wow. You speak like my one vote is gonna lynch mel.I never expected anybody to vote along with me without solid proof because of my gut feel which is indeed a stupid reason to other people

You are forgetting the fact that town doesnt know the other towns. So ofc when they read and make speculations they might keep a townie as sus/mafia. The way you said its like i know my role and because hasty susses me due to gut feel she knows my role and is mafia trying to lynch me. Town can make guy feels too 🙁

Hasty

So we vote to lynch someone to start a discussion.
Wow, what’s the world coming too

-_-
Thats what we do in NUF anyway

but tell me if i had just omgused agentt’s vote what would you have to say? Instead of just focusing on agentt leaving others out, to make the others have some discussion topic to talk too, i did this

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I cant make a speculative gut feel when it has been true in the past? With just a post of age with his vote on me, what was i supposed to do or say?
Say i sus agentt because he voted me? Even when i know its just his annoying behaviour

wow. You speak like my one vote is gonna lynch mel.I never expected anybody to vote along with me without solid proof because of my gut feel which is indeed a stupid reason to other people

You are forgetting the fact that town doesnt know the other towns. So ofc when they read and make speculations they might keep a townie as sus/mafia. The way you said its like i know my role and because hasty susses me due to gut feel she knows my role and is mafia trying to lynch me. Town can make guy feels too 🙁
Yeah, so we always play into mafia hands by lynching our own townies because we don’t know

-_-

I mean…. Seriously.

But what you’re saying is you don’t suspect Mellowha or me you’re just pretending too… here’s the problem…

we don’t even know who has abilities. Technically speaking if someone has an ability they have to do something at night to get info then try to convince townies.
I wish I could see all your facial expressions since I’m good at reading faces.

text not so much.

but anyway, I have not voted because it’s only been 1 hour.

let’s say you’re not mafia but you vote mellowha, let’s say a mafia is suddenly convinced just one person to vote with you before you can come back

then mellowha is not mafia, now what?

bam we lost a townie, then at night, mafia kills someone, bam we down 3-2 instead of 4-2 if we don’t lynch.

I get we “want people to talk” but we don’t even know who among the sign ups are playing in this 48 hour day cycle yet.

All I’m saying is I’m probably going to get killed by mafia.

Agentt

Thighs
Age-san? It's D1, why are you aggroing? That's not a townie behaviour. You too, masta.
Don't call her masta...she is my masta only.

As for my answer, I'll give it after rest are here