[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
read what i said. i said aaqil is more liklier a killer and i thionk its safer 2 vote there. now tho.... 2late. im still holding opne the poss. that u and plus1 are playing us but its too late either way. just hope zirr is red and aquil is the newt
Read what i asked you.

Amok

grblbrbl
Da hecc? Agentt, why are you talking in the game when you aren't playing?
Go away.

First post tells me nothing about Mello.
Second post is literally a useless question, since you asked a town who has not read the thread who the mafia are.
i want an opinion here. honestly im lost in the dark. my gut says both zirr and aaqil are the killers. my mind says its all too easy and mel/plus1 can playin'. my vote still stays but i might die 2nite. u hammering here gives us less time for words. and dont need to hammer, most votes die. so. my post means: answer me when u can. dont need to frame me as pushy if im willing to be patient.

Plus1

I have a question. In this situation, would someone with 3 votes be eliminated? What about two people tied with 2 votes each?

Amok

grblbrbl
I have a question. In this situation, would someone with 3 votes be eliminated? What about two people tied with 2 votes each?
read the rules i think oreo will say. i quoted them u 2 above

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I can't get resurrected if I never died in the first place.
I haven't read the thread, but I did ISO the host, and nowhere other than the Vote Count did Oreo say that I got modkilled or replaced.
No, what i mean is, I was waiting for you to get modkilled for being inactive since D1.

Plus1

Yeah, Zone came back in the nick of time to save their skin

Oreo

Kalo hari ini kelar manual lu gk nongol baru warning.

Oreo

Sry zone gw kira lu afk bagian dari strategi owkwk

Amok

grblbrbl
Yeah, Zone came back in the back of time to save their skin
no my feeling and belief was that ZOne didnt know this even started, regardless of their alignment. they arent active here

Plus1

From Google translate:

”You didn't get a warning because of the hammer vote.”

Zone_Q11

i want an opinion here. honestly im lost in the dark. my gut says both zirr and aaqil are the killers. my mind says its all too easy and mel/plus1 can playin'. my vote still stays but i might die 2nite. u hammering here gives us less time for words. and dont need to hammer, most votes die. so. my post means: answer me when u can. dont need to frame me as pushy if im willing to be patient.
Buddy, I don't even have an opinion. I literally just arrived here.
Majority of 6 players is 4 players, so no.
Dunno what happens in tie though. I'm used to either lynch random in tie, or no lynch.
No, what i mean is, I was waiting for you to get modkilled for being inactive since D1.
I got bad news for you; I am town. Me getting modkilled would only benefit mafia, and considering we are at MYLO, voting NL would mean that the mafia would win without doing anything. So on that front: Good job on not voting NL.