[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Plus1

Honestly, at this point, I think the Mafia have already won. Like it seems they have every other game before this one, from what little I’ve seen.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
And what is your initial judgement on me? Based on my last game? It doesn't hold that much weight.
Was the one I was most certain about what it meant. But I guess you are acting different now.

Uuuuhg fml

@Oreo VOTE AMOK

Amok

grblbrbl
@Aaqil @Amok what other reason do you guys need to vote for Zirr? Unless, one of you are his partner.
read what i said. i said aaqil is more liklier a killer and i thionk its safer 2 vote there. now tho.... 2late. im still holding opne the poss. that u and plus1 are playing us but its too late either way. just hope zirr is red and aquil is the newt

Amok

grblbrbl
@Zirrboy my gut told me it was aquil or zone but rn, with u voting me after i told u imma vote u if u dont help us to find the killers well, you had your chance. I just hope greens can pull thru here tomorrow.

Amok

grblbrbl
Honestly, at this point, I think the Mafia have already won. Like it seems they have every other game before this one, from what little I’ve seen.
To quote the gods:

"The player with the most number of votes will be eliminated (lynched). All within ties will be eliminated. Players can vote for no lynch."

Earlier with your "there cant be two killer' and now i get the feeling you're pklaying us. but i know myself well enough to clearly state that this might be personal bias and that you are green and truthful and sincere. same paranoid vibes im getting with mala, who is also probs green. i see ghosts in rocks sort thing.

Annnyyyyyyyywaaaaaaaayyyyyy......... Chill. This game means whoever has the most votes, dies. Zirr was the one gonna die since Page 1, which worries me about mel/plus1 but which i think is good atm. cos: Plus1 and Mel sus me but are wise enough to do so conceptually and not vote me. town should be suspicous.

meanwhile>>>>>>>>>> Zirr's vote on me is blatant opportunism. I mean.... they said theyre a neutral, i said ill kill them if they dont help us find the killers, they read this, so zirr voting me here has a pretty obvious agenda in my mind and, despite aaqil being sus as heck and still a very real killer in my mind, as earlier stated, im happy with offing Zirr. I mean with time being where it is i just hope we have a chance here.

Good luck fellow hedonists >.<

Oreo

VOTECOUNT D2
Zirrboy(3): Plus1, Mellohwa, Amok
No lynch(1): Aaqil
Amok(1): Zirrboy
Not Voting (1): iampsyx (Zone_Q11)
With 6 alive it takes 4 for elimination.

Amok

grblbrbl
and if either plus1 or mellohwa were playin' us well done, i didnt have energy to find deep wolves this game

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
@Zirrboy my gut told me it was aquil or zone but rn, with u voting me after i told u imma vote u if u dont help us to find the killers well, you had your chance. I just hope greens can pull thru here tomorrow.
That I believe I did, to the best of my ability.
There's no one else but you to suspect Mello, so even if I did get you to agree with me, I'd have failed my own goal, which was something I'd consider obvious at the time of voting.
And now that she has broken with the behavior I distrusted her for, I distrust you for the reasons I stated.

Amok

grblbrbl
That I believe I did, to the best of my ability.
There's no one else but you to suspect Mello, so even if I did get you to agree with me, I'd have failed my own goal, which was something I'd consider obvious at the time of voting.
And now that she has broken with the behavior I distrusted her for, I distrust you for the reasons I stated.
tl'dr ur neutral i dont care. u had nothing on mell. why were they sus 2 u? maybe cos i asked plus1 why the trust mell? cos thats what i think, u hunting for opportunity, and boy oh boy doesnt that mell vote then the amok vote scream oppurtunistic killer to me. but idk tbh. my gut says, rn, ur a killer and not a neutral but i know my gut is fanciful, a frolicky fantasizing thing, so meh. rn let's just see what pops out the oven.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Mellohwa is switching between bursts of bloodthirst and obedience to agreed PRs as she did in the last game.
She blamed her obliviousness and straightforward behavior on a language barrier then, but also strategically placed questions about game mechanics, so I don't buy all of it.
She's my greatest suspect.
This was before you posted anything other than "don't really care, later nerds".
And not the first time you ignore things said.

Agentt

Thighs
Well, the reason mafia won every game before this was that town was all tsun tsun and refused to talk during the day

Zone_Q11

He will be given a warning if he remains inactive until the day's end.
So, this never happened. Instead I got notified by someone else on another site.

Anyhow, I see that:
- We are currently at 4v2 MYLO;
- D1 got NL hammered;
- Jailbreak got killed N1;
- Zirrboy is at L-1;
- There is 135 minutes left until EOD2;
- I may have gotten replaced by iampsyx? IDK, the latest vote count implies so, but I didn't see Psyx post anything in this thread.

I haven't read the thread yet, and honestly I'm down to just hammer Zirrboy for no reason whatsoever.
So, what did I actually miss?

Amok

grblbrbl
This was before you posted anything other than "don't really care, later nerds".
And not the first time you ignore things said.
so u wanna say that post sums up mell entire dynamic this game: CoS:

1. Either mell is sincere, green and intelligently apporaching the game
2. Mell is in day private chat with another killer and they're coaching each other

Im pretty sure it's 1. mell might be fooling me, well done if so, but nah i think mell is green by feels.

Mell has been hitting hard this game. U haven't. If you're neutral, sad. if not, well, i guess you lucked out?

Amok

grblbrbl
So, this never happened. Instead I got notified by someone else on another site.

Anyhow, I see that:
- D1 got NL hammered;
- Zirrboy is at L-1;
- I may have gotten replaced by iampsyx? IDK, the latest vote count implies so, but I didn't see Psyx post anything in this thread.

I haven't read the thread yet, and honestly I'm down to just hammer Zirrboy for no reason whatsoever.
my mind is jank it keeps mixing u up with iampsyx so in a post i called u iamp and oreo has been runnin with the meme. please i think, uf ir green, its either aaqil or zirr. who?

Amok

grblbrbl
my mind is jank it keeps mixing u up with iampsyx so in a post i called u iamp and oreo has been runnin with the meme. please i think, uf ir green, its either aaqil or zirr. who?
i also mixed mellohwa with mala and a previous game on other forum a Lowell with Lloyd and a gibus with greyblob so i keeps doing this shit XD

Zone_Q11

Children love pies, especially cream ones.
Well, the reason mafia won every game before this was that town was all tsun tsun and refused to talk during the day
Da hecc? Agentt, why are you talking in the game when you aren't playing?
Go away.
so u wanna say that post sums up mell entire dynamic this game: CoS:

1. Either mell is sincere, green and intelligently apporaching the game
2. Mell is in day private chat with another killer and they're coaching each other

Im pretty sure it's 1. mell might be fooling me, well done if so, but nah i think mell is green by feels.

Mell has been hitting hard this game. U haven't. If you're neutral, sad. if not, well, i guess you lucked out?
First post tells me nothing about Mello.
Second post is literally a useless question, since you asked a town who has not read the thread who the mafia are.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say

Anyhow, I see that:
- D1 got NL hammered;
- Zirrboy is at L-1;

Why in the nine hell are you ressurected?

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
You getting modkilled is the only thing that keeping me sane.