[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Zone_Q11

Sry guys.
Better luck next time.

Amok

grblbrbl
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

@Mellohwa Are you really a geisha?

@Zone_Q11 I know for a fact that your aren't a guest. So what are you? Not a monk, not a guest, then what?

A lot has happened. I think rn Plus1 is the only confirmed town cos of result and cos of lack of counterclaim. I suddenly dont feel that good abt Mello, but Zone lying twice has really made me want to vote there. Rn i still want to vote zone like i wanted to when this day ended and i thought i was gonna die.

But if there's one thing I know is that rn either Mello or Zone is lying about their role.

Amok

grblbrbl
oh yeak killer cant kill it seems thats why im alive.

soooooooooooooo..........

it's either mellohwa or zone. we still have time i wont vote until i have solid reasons.

Zone_Q11

@Zone_Q11 I know for a fact that your aren't a guest. So what are you? Not a monk, not a guest, then what?
"How can you be 100% certain that such is the case?"
--is what I want to say, but I am honestly tempted to be modkilled if it means I can prove I am a Guest.
It's not as if I can't afford being blacklisted in this site anyway. /shrug
Zone lying twice has really made me want to vote there.
Amok, if you vote for me, then I will ban myself personally from this site. (This has got to be the stupidest ultimatum I have ever seen; Disregarding any and all aspects of social deduction, but if it is what it takes for me to PROVE that you are somehow wrong about me, then so be it.)
But if there's one thing I know is that rn either Mello or Zone is lying about their role.
Meh. Not really. Mello can still be a roleblocker; just not a Town Roleblocker.

Zone_Q11

we still have time i wont vote until i have solid reasons.
Question: Have you read the new Day 3 content at all?
Mello and I have already discussed everything from both our POVs, and we came to the same conclusion as yours; one of us has to die today.

Amok

grblbrbl
"How can you be 100% certain that such is the case?"
--is what I want to say, but I am honestly tempted to be modkilled if it means I can prove I am a Guest.
It's not as if I can't afford being blacklisted in this site anyway. /shrug

Amok, if you vote for me, then I will ban myself personally from this site. (This has got to be the stupidest ultimatum I have ever seen; Disregarding any and all aspects of social deduction, but if it is what it takes for me to PROVE that you are somehow wrong about me, then so be it.)

Meh. Not really. Mello can still be a roleblocker; just not a Town Roleblocker.
I know you're not a guest. So if you're not truthful, i'll vote you for you, simple as that.
And yes, Mello can be lying about role alignment. I don't have to spell it out to show im thinking down various avenues.

Amok

grblbrbl
Question: Have you read the new Day 3 content at all?
Mello and I have already discussed everything from both our POVs, and we came to the same conclusion as yours; one of us has to die today.
I have read all. I know one of you lie. I know you are not a guest. That's where I am at.

Zone_Q11

(This has got to be the stupidest ultimatum I have ever seen; Disregarding any and all aspects of social deduction, but if it is what it takes for me to PROVE that you are somehow wrong about me, then so be it.)
It is also the most disgusting ultimatum, actually. But also: If I get modkilled, then I will get removed from the game, and it will become obvious that you are in a 2v1v1 situation, so you would have to rely on Aaqil's help to not side with Mello. :ROFLMAO:

Amok

grblbrbl
It is also the most disgusting ultimatum, actually. But also: If I get modkilled, then I will get removed from the game, and it will become obvious that you are in a 2v1v1 situation, so you would have to rely on Aaqil's help to not side with Mello. :ROFLMAO:
this is an acillary concern. all i want from you right now is the truth regarding your role.

Zone_Q11

(I stg, if this is a misinterpretation thing, then I'd just leave the thread for an entire day.)

Amok

grblbrbl
How? You mentioned yourself that you know there are AT LEAST two Guests, and we ALL know that you are the Taoist.
So how about you explain to me HOW you "know" I am not a Guest?
read above.

Zone_Q11

all i want from you right now is the truth regarding your role.
But the truth is that I am a Guest though? I have no abilities, (other than talking, lying, and voting, apparently), so at this point I am just waiting to hear what you want to hear from me. You don't want to hear the truth; I already told the truth, but you reject it. You want to hear some random BS that "suits your taste", but I won't give it to you. I just won't.

Amok

grblbrbl
So you did know that :blob_cookie:

Tho, it's not disgusting if you were a child
why did you block Aaqil?

why didn't you seem to know that someone blocked Plus1 earlier?

What do you think Zone's actual role is?

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Guys, calm down.....how about we just stay silent until @Plus1 read and say his opinion?

We can all backread whilst waiting.

Amok

grblbrbl
But the truth is that I am a Guest though? I have no abilities, (other than talking, lying, and voting, apparently), so at this point I am just waiting to hear what you want to hear from me. You don't want to hear the truth; I already told the truth, but you reject it. You want to hear some random BS that "suits your taste", but I won't give it to you. I just won't.
you don't think Mellohwa might be lying about being a geisha? That Mellohwa is actually the taoist and im the last evil? Why dont you seem to suspect me?