[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
why did you block Aaqil?

why didn't you seem to know that someone blocked Plus1 earlier?

What do you think Zone's actual role is?
I've stated my reasons, bit if you do want me to say it again..... I'll say after @Plus1 give us his opinion

Amok

grblbrbl
I've stated my reasons, bit if you do want me to say it again..... I'll say after @Plus1 give us his opinion
Why does plus1 ones opinion mean more than ours? Many votes are needed to up the killer. Arent you being evasive here?

Zone_Q11

you don't think Mellohwa might be lying about being a geisha? That Mellohwa is actually the taoist and im the last evil? Why dont you seem to suspect me?
Why would I not think Mello is lying about being a Geisha when Plus1 claimed to have been roleblocked?
Why would Mello -if they are Taoist- bother claiming to be Geisha and then pushing for Aaqil's push before I pushed her?
Why would I push you after realizing that -based on PROCESS OF ELIMINATION- that YOU ARE THE TAOIST!?
Who do you think would choose Jailbreak as a Night 1 target?
Obviously Zirr; He's the Mafia Killing Role.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Why does plus1 ones opinion mean more than ours? Many votes are needed to up the killer. Arent you being evasive here?
Simple. I trust Plus1 more than you guys. And,

Plus1 got roleblock

and I want him explain us how his ability works

Amok

grblbrbl
Simple. I trust Plus1 more than you guys. And,

Plus1 got roleblock

and I want him explain us how his ability works
He's a seer. He sees evil. I think you are the killer, Mellohwa. But I know Zone i lying to my face and still lying to my face so for now I'm out, im going to think about this.

Zone_Q11

Zirr had a partner. they reason things out. that partner is among us. so......
No shit, Sherlock. I literally explained this before.
Okay, so this is still confusing, but I am still of the opinion that Mello is the last Mafia.
  • Plus1 is confirmed Onmyouji.
  • Mello claims Geisha.
  • I know I am a Guest.
  • Aaqil claims Neutral who can win with either side, and Zirr's flip confirms the existence of Kagekiyo.
  • We know there is a Taoist in play, and the only one who has not claimed any role yet is Amok.

Initially I thought I can lock Mello as scum with evidence because there is no room for a third PR claim, but that was before I realized that they were correct in that Zirr counts as a Guest to Amok. So basically: I have no way of proving I am a Guest.

And since I have no way of proving I am a Guest, today's lynch becomes a thunderdome between me and Mello.
Because Plus1, Amok, and Aaqil have confirmed roles.

The only thing that I can think of to accuse Mello is the fact that that she claims to be a roleblocker, when Plus1 claims to be roleblocked, but other than this, I literally got nothing. Rather, I can't claim anything. Because I am a Guest.

I have already explained that I fakeclaimed Monk so the nightkill focus would be redirected towards me instead, but it doesn't seem that Amok is convinced, so... Yeah, I'm curious whether he will change his mind now that all information is on the table.
What kind of dumbass moron would think that you are not the Taoist after you repeatedly claim to "know" that I am not a Guest even though I am a Guest!?

Amok

grblbrbl
No shit, Sherlock. I literally explained this before.

What kind of dumbass moron would think that you are not the Taoist after you repeatedly claim to "know" that I am not a Guest even though I am a Guest!?
please quote where I claimed to be a taoist.

Amok

grblbrbl
imma smoke and focus on my other mafia game for a bit. peace ya'll

Zone_Q11

please quote where I claimed to be a taoist.
NOWHERE. BUT NOBODY ELSE CLAIMS THAT ROLE.
What kind of human are you? Taoist is literally a confirmed Town role based on Zirr's flip!
WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING I AM NOT A GUEST!? WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ME CLAIM TO BE THE TAOIST THEN!?

Zone_Q11

This game is a shitshow. D1 NL followed by a Taoist that does not want to take the credit.
What the actual fuck is wrong with this site?

Aaqil

Cookies!
This went from a reasonably calm analysis and discussion on current day inn issues, to whatever this is, fascinating, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie: :blob_hide: :blob_paint:

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
This game is a shitshow. D1 NL followed by a Taoist that does not want to take the credit.
What the actual fuck is wrong with this site?
Hey hey don't blame the site now... it's innocent!

Zone_Q11

Hey Aaqil, which side do you want to support?
Town or Mafia? I'm about to lose my mind in this game, so I'm planning to just let you be the King of this game.