[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Zone_Q11

Hey hey don't blame the site now... it's innocent!
You're right. I should have mentioned "the people of this site", except not really because for a second time player, you're actually playing well.
It's unfortunate that I know what happened to you, but fortunately for you: The Taoist is somehow as dumb as a brick wall, so you actually have a chance in winning this game if you can convince the Neutral to work with you.

Aaqil

Cookies!
Hey Aaqil, which side do you want to support?
Town or Mafia? I'm about to lose my mind in this game, so I'm planning to just let you be the King of this game.
Mello's nice, I'll just go with whatever she is, :blob_cookie:
If that somehow becomes harder to judge, I'll go with Town, :blob_cookie:

Amok

grblbrbl
If my memory serves me right, Day 1 was basically just role-play, so I don't see how much you can glean from that, :blob_cookie:
I learned much from Day1. So did Plus1 I think. For instance: 4 voted NL: AMok, Zirr, Aaqil, Jail. 1 died. 1 is evil. 1 claims neutral. 1 is good.

I'm having some real problems here. I think there's only one way out for me.

@Zone_Q11 I want the truth in 13 hours. Otherwise I'll vote for you.

@Mellohwa I want to vote for you but with someone standing in the way of truth i cant yet. I thin youre the killer. These last few pages you've really acted like it.

@Aaqil I can envision a world where you are the killer but it's at a 17% probability.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
@Mellohwa I want to vote for you but with someone standing in the way of truth i cant yet. I thin youre the killer. These last few pages you've really acted like it.
Sure, do what you want. But, can you stall it after plus1 say his mind and I say mine?

Zone_Q11

Mello's nice, I'll just go with whatever she is, :blob_cookie:
If that somehow becomes harder to judge, I'll go with Town, :blob_cookie:
She is Mafia, but it seems like she needs your help.
Amok does not deserve to win. Sorry @Plus1, but you're going to have to take a loss for this game.
@Zone_Q11 I want the truth in 13 hours. Otherwise I'll vote for you.
Okay. You are hopeless.

VOTE: Zone_Q11
@Oreo

@Mellohwa, hammer me. Amok can't change our votes anyway.
You can try reaching a draw where everyone loses at D4. I don't care about this game anymore.

Amok

grblbrbl
Whatever, idc about sob stories.

@Oreo If i a role appeared in a death spoiler box, does that mean it exists in the game? Because if a role appeared in a spoiler box and it's not in the game, then plus1 could have fake claimed.

Zone_Q11

plus1 could have fake claimed.
Now this guy is also claiming that Plus1, whose role is confirmed by Zirr's flip, is fakeclaiming?
Holy shit, Town got so unlucky having this guy rand Town.

Amok

grblbrbl
Now this guy is also claiming that Plus1, whose role is confirmed by Zirr's flip, is fakeclaiming?
Holy shit, Town got so unlucky having this guy rand Town.
Im asking for mod guidance. Cool your testosterone.

Amok

grblbrbl
And don't lecture me about making games fun if you show up late and slef vote. pretty unfun. But I dont want to fight >.<

Amok

grblbrbl
@Zone_Q11 I suggest you unvote yourself. I'm not gonna vote for you in 13 hours like I said, I asked the mod what I wanted to ask and suddenly things are much simpler.

It's probably Aaqil. Mellohwa is geisha, green, you are guest, green, for now.

@Oreo

VOTE: Aaqil

Zone_Q11

Yeah yeah yeah.
Mello, Aaqil, what are you waiting for?
Do you two not want an easy victory?

...well, then again it is not exactly a mafia victory if I die anyway. Mafia Support cannot kill, and Main Thread OP says that ties would eliminate all in tie. (General Mechanics #2) So even if I die now, D4 would still continue with 2v1v1 and if Aaqil sides with Mello and forms a tie, then one of Mello/Aaqil would still die. If Mello dies, Town wins. If Aaqil dies... Huh, if Aaqil dies in tie, then he really does become Kingmaker post-mortem.

Ah, whatever. This game is already a failure the moment Amok doesn't take up the Taoist claim and pushes me for "not telling the truth" BS.
I'll blacklist myself after this game. Have a fun time in the future with that troll, who refuses to explain anything until he "hears whatever he wants to hear, even though he doesn't even know what he wants to hear".

Oreo

D3 Vote Count
Zone_Q11(1): himself
Aaqil (1): Amok

Zone_Q11

you are guest, green, for now.
(I stg, if this is a misinterpretation thing, then I'd just leave the thread for an entire day.)
Yeah, no. Tough luck. I leave the fate of this game in Mafia's and Neutral's hands.
I told you I will leave the thread if this was a misunderstanding, so GOOD LUCK with whatever comes next!

Amok

grblbrbl
tl'dr im playing to win, you aren't. for me this is a game. outside of the game im a different person. peroid. if you fail to make that distincyion, well, there billions of us on this rock so its cool.

Amok

grblbrbl
Yeah, no. Tough luck. I leave the fate of this game in Mafia's and Neutral's hands.
I told you I will leave the thread if this was a misunderstanding, so GOOD LUCK with whatever comes next!
I wish you luck as well in this universe

Zone_Q11

If Aaqil dies... Huh, if Aaqil dies in tie, then he really does become Kingmaker post-mortem.
Then again, the only way Aaqil dies in a tie is only if Plus1 and Amok choose to vote him instead of Mello, which is honestly not even my fault anymore if they can't understand / see this.

It would be funny if Aaqil gets lynched D4 and kills either Plus1 or Amok though, because that would force D5 to end up with Town vs Mafia, and since ties kill everyone in the tie... It would really be a "nobody wins" scenario.