Forum Mafia: Draft League Edition: Mafia Victory

Agentt

Thighs
I was at work for the majority of the game.
Well, we salvaged what we could from such a small player size, this was mostly done to prevent people from forgetting about mafia and also because mello really wanted to play a game

Aaqil

Cookies!
@Aaqil didn't do anything. He might as well not be a player. We did find bombs in his house afterwards sure, but knowing him, they were probably a failed attempt at making a cookie oven.
I blame Mello.
:blob_cookie:

Agentt

Thighs
The Game host, now in charge of all that happens in the town decides to hire a lackey.
He asks people a question, who will answer it first will become @Hasty 's exclusive right hand man.

The question is
Q :A well of diameter 3 m is dug 14 m deep. The earth taken out of it has been spread evenly all around it in the shape of a circular ring of width 4 m to form an embankment. Find the height of the embankment

@Anon2023 @Aaqil
@Mellohwa

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
The Game host, now in charge of all that happens in the town decides to hire a lackey.
He asks people a question, who will answer it first will become @Hasty 's exclusive right hand man.

The question is
Q :A well of diameter 3 m is dug 14 m deep. The earth taken out of it has been spread evenly all around it in the shape of a circular ring of width 4 m to form an embankment. Find the height of the embankment

@Anon2023 @Aaqil
@Mellohwa
I'm too old for this

Aaqil

Cookies!
What... Boo you!
No, :blob_cookie:

The question is

@Anon2023 @Aaqil
@Mellohwa
7 metres, :blob_cookie: