Writing Does This Count as NTR? Part 2

Erys

Her Highness
I've been feeling inspired lately so I have so many story ideas to write. One of them involves a MC whose wife is replaced by an assassin. He knows she is an impostor, but he still enjoy having seggs with her.
Does this count as NTR? The husband is cheating with someone who looks like his wife while the original wife is indisposed.

BlackKnightX

Yes. NTR is basically cheating. Cheating on, being cheated on, or cheating on without realizing it are all counted as NTR—based on the reactions your readers will have. Put simply, anything related to cheating is NTR.

Tentacult1664

NTR connoisseur here.

When it comes to NTR there's the holy trinity.

Netori, which is the plain ole' cheating. If the main character is the one doing the cheating, then it's automatically netori.

Netorare, which is cuckoldry where the main character's partner is the one doing the cheating and usually involves raep or drugging the main character's partner. Obviously, the main character does not consent, but sometimes the partner does.

Netorase, which is similar to netorare, BUT the main character, his partner, and the third party consents to it. Willing cuckold, basically. Probably the worst one of the three (but thats just a personal opinion).

NTR usually means netorare, so to answer your question, it's not NTR. It's just netori/cheating. It's kinda confusing though since they're all kinda similar.

SailusGebel

Nah, i'm just a random guy hooked by the forum post from the main page

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
@Erys Yes, that is NTR, but it's not the kind of NTR that NTR lovers would like or care for. Unless the reader is reading from the perspective of the wife.

EDIT: I'm not an NTR Lover, I only know this because I've spent time in their reddit to study their behaviors.