Writing Does This Count as NTR? Part 2

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
@SailusGebel
@Anon2023

There. I made one for both of you so both of you can feel your NTR fixation being satisfied.

Erys

Her Highness
@Erys Yes, that is NTR, but it's not the kind of NTR that NTR lovers would like or care for. Unless the reader is reading from the perspective of the wife.

EDIT: I'm not an NTR Lover, I only know this because I've spent time in their reddit to study their behaviors.
Oke oke.

Mangaka

Well I think 🤔 it's just an affair, as his original wife doesn't know it it can't be NTR and or cuc* even though the assassin replaced his(mc's) wife, the assassin is his wife it isn't even affair until cat's out of the bag.

Tentacult1664

@Erys Yes, that is NTR, but it's not the kind of NTR that NTR lovers would like or care for. Unless the reader is reading from the perspective of the wife.

EDIT: I'm not an NTR Lover, I only know this because I've spent time in their reddit to study their behaviors.
ayoooo, finally, a fellow ntrbro stranded in the vanilla seas.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Sounds like Netori and Cheating. It's only "real" NTR if it's from the wife's POV.

phaeous

The Semanticist

You fellows lack empathy
as long as you can 'get behind' the wife's perspective
it can be read as netorare even if she's not the mc

if you can 'get behind' the assassin, netori

if the wife gets off on being a robbed cuck, netorase

also
it would be interesting if the assassin's obsessive stalker
could finally "defeat" her when his wife somehow was (purposefully?) put in or ended up in her veiled persona
-so she was thoroughly violated in countless ways becoming from loyal wife -> pentup freak's humiliated impregnated ahegao cumslut

[netotrain unlocked]

SailusGebel

You fellows lack empathy

also
could finally "defeat" her when his wife somehow was (purposefully?) put in or ended up in her veiled persona
-so she was thoroughly violated in countless ways becoming from loyal wife -> pentup freak's humiliated impregnated ahegao cumdump

[netotrain unlocked]
Bruh.

KrakenRiderEmma

I feel like Grievewriter, except I also realized that the only thing I find interesting about this scenario is if the wife returns, pretends to be the assassin, and both the reader and the MC are horny-confused-shocked-revealed all at once in a "wait, who am I having sex with? my wife? an assassin pretending to be my wife? what is going on?" kind of mess. I would read that if I could skim past all the netori setup

Menipoheru

There's a significant difference between NTR and cheating. If his wife had sex with some impostor, thinking it was her husband, it wouldn't be cheating, but it'd be still NTR.

You fellows lack empathy

also
-so she was thoroughly violated in countless ways becoming from loyal wife -> pentup freak's humiliated impregnated ahegao cumslut

[netotrain unlocked]
sanest ntr consumer

LowinKeshin

Oh, so that's NTR. I never bothered to Google search it and just assumed its meaning is cheating.