🖐What is your Main-Character doing currently?

AuthorsDread

In any series that you are working, do share what your MC is up to right now. Give a name and brief description so I can better understand.
My MC is Hao Vee, a blind-Blade Engineer, currently he's battling his way through a Skyship to survive its imminent crash.
What about yours?

D

Deleted member 54065

In any series that you are working, do share what your MC is up to right now. Give a name and brief description so I can better understand.
My MC is Hao Vee, a blind-Blade Engineer, currently he's battling his way through a Skyship to survive its imminent crash.
What about yours?
The Saint Series (The Human Saint is Bored, The Beastman Saint is H*rny, The Demon Saint is Missing and The Elf Saint is a NEET). My MC's name is Kuro, and currently, he's plotting to attack elves to reinstall the Elf Saint to her rightful throne.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
She is going to school and is just about to start her third term of four. (aka, 3rd volume). She is also, collecting friends and future adventure group members. She is slowly maturing and growing up.

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
Niphru, the kitsune, is working on recovering his strength after being paralyzed due to expending most of his soul's power defending Dawn, his human.
Dawn, meanwhile, is learning more about how magic works, and getting practice with it while she meets other mages.

LilRora

Mostly formless
In one of my not yet published stories, my main character - after coming back from a human camp - is sitting around a campfire with a group of other survivors, preparing to talk about what happened to the unresponsive, dead-eyed girl she is feeding.

Ikhsannorm

In my not published yet story, the MC is going on the Border Patrol with his Father.

Howell is learning about the bonded Beast Taming System, the knowledge of Beast Tamer as well as gaining some practical battle experience or so the purpose of following his father to do some Border Patrol

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
What about yours?
My MC is Sol, a person (now transformed into an eldritch entity over the course of 28-ish chapters) of some fame to their name with ties to Luke's Pizzeria (an inclusive mafia headed by werewolves with free pizza).
Currently, she has just got out of interrogation from the militarized US government (an alternate universe version by which the US government was forced to become militarized in order to survive against various magical and miasmic entities) by pretending to be under a geas and tearing off chunks of flesh from her face to convince them of that.
What about yours?
That's really cool though! Interesting premise. Very Shonen. *appreciative, serious nod*
My unpublished series, he is currently working as a consultant of the FBI while taking on food challenges.
That's definitely interesting. Is it more biographical real-world, but not, type thing?
My main character's name is Mordred. He is currently trying to enslave a beast after its whole family is being murdered.
That's terrible!
MC's name is Esther. She's a traumatized foxgirl. Currently she's decimating the puppy population of a local forest and is plotting to blow up their den.
Awww... poor foxgirl. And why puppies, of all things?! Are you trying to pit cute against cute to tear at your poor readers' hearts!?

Akaichi

My mc is getting married... I have been working woeard this for the last 300 chapter. It is happening at last!

Plantorsomething

What about yours?
Midoriya Izuku (with a time travel quirk)
is pushing past his limits to please the crowd of testers at the UA entrance exam because he’s insecure and desires attention.

KersenBloemNL

My MC is Sol, a person (now transformed into an eldritch entity over the course of 28-ish chapters) of some fame to their name with ties to Luke's Pizzeria (an inclusive mafia headed by werewolves with free pizza).
Currently, she has just got out of interrogation from the militarized US government (an alternate universe version by which the US government was forced to become militarized in order to survive against various magical and miasmic entities) by pretending to be under a geas and tearing off chunks of flesh from her face to convince them of that.
This sounds very cool!

MrPopocap

What about yours?
Well, I got 4 stories, so here we go:

1 - Right now, Poseidon is talking to God about things that happened while he was dead; Reincarnated as Poseidon in GOW

2 - Jonathan is preparing to go against the Governor; The Walking Dead: A Survival Tale

3 - Matthew is preparing to face the Deadites; Evil Dead: The Beginning of Madness

4 - Oliver is waiting for me to get my creativity back and end the hiatus on his fic; The Green Arrow