🖐What is your Main-Character doing currently?

RynnTheTired

Pathological Sleepyhead
Thenio is learning about dream magic and preparing to help out with the analysis of a very explodey enchantment. All while dealing with ongoing magic critter shenanigans, of course.

Erin is recovering from a fight with the story's big baddie and trying to figure out how to deal with the aftermath of the encounter.

D

Deleted member 113259

Being chased by a mob. He should be doing other things since I'm behind schedule but this four-parter is just not wrapping up nicely.

CubicleHermit

In my current story, the MC is running a booth at the school's festival, while trying to ignore his friend (the prince mentioned in the title's) pre-ocupation with getting a girlfriend.

AuthorsDread

I'm currently working on the 3rd book in my Wild Space Saga trilogy. Currently, the main character was transported off to an alien world to help the empress to protect her child from an assassin, so he and his crew are stuck playing bodyguard for a bit, instead of hanging out with his cousin who lives on that planet, and hasn't seen him in years. A hero's work is never done.

-Brandon
A hero's work is never done indeed!
In my current story, the MC is running a booth at the school's festival, while trying to ignore his friend (the prince mentioned in the title's) pre-ocupation with getting a girlfriend.
Sounds like a 'slice of life' story, is it?

Civilian

Playing some Cards O's, an original totally not Yu-Gi-Oh! rip-off game I felt like tossing in.

EternalSunset0

In the latest volume that's published, he finished a major boss battle and got betrayed by another main character before coming back to see his sister comatose.

In my drafts for the next volume, he's currently fighting an old rival character who's come back for revenge.

Civilian

When i ever i hear cards in regard to game setting, Yu-Gi-Oh is the first thing that comes to mind. Is it the first anime to come up with that concept, is that why? I'm not entirely sure.
Same happens to me. Don't think it was the first, but it's the most popular. Even people that don't know much about anime or card games know about it.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
MC's name is Misaki Fujibayashi, the student council president of Murasaki High. Doing paper work as usual and coordinating with the The Committee to ensure that there are no "illegal Paraphernalia" in school.

In the most recent chapters, her eldest sister arrives in their hometown because she doesn't approve of her little sister dating a delinquent.

MajorKerina

Collapsed on the couch after walking around an area with some large hills for about 8 km.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
On the chapter I'm writing, my boy Joshua is asleep on an airplane, getting dragged on a trip he doesn't want to. He's having some bad dreams.

AuthorsDread

MC's name is Misaki Fujibayashi, the student council president of Murasaki High. Doing paper work as usual and coordinating with the The Committee to ensure that there are no "illegal Paraphernalia" in school.

In the most recent chapters, her eldest sister arrives in their hometown because she doesn't approve of her little sister dating a delinquent.
Your type of story sounds interesting, i've always wanted to write something similar, how do you come up with engaging plot lines that brings out emotions of characters?

Crim, once a man and now a crimson beast, is making his way into an ancient underground facility in hopes of uncovering some of the mysteries surrounding his new appearance.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Your type of story sounds interesting, i've always wanted to write something similar, how do you come up with engaging plot lines that brings out emotions of characters?
I read a lot of RomCom manga and manhwa everyday when writing the chapters and try to incorporate the feeling of love in the story. Well, i also write how would the characters react by thinking of how would i do it if it were to happen to me lol.

Watching romance flicks and tv dramas, no matter how unrealistic it is. Also helps because they are great material too.

Rockingashe

In my head he's training, but in reality at this point he's probably goofing off not taking anything seriously. That or maybe he's an existential crisis and that I couldn't care less about right now.

she's currently cultivating the luck path by the side, while traversing the gate of good fortune and witnessing the lifetime of a group called rerollers try to chase the ultimate new start by re-entering the samsara through repeated suicide.

so to say, they all end up as aborted fetuses in one way or another and it followed a pattern that their next life was worse than their last.

rayisgay

In any series that you are working, do share what your MC is up to right now. Give a name and brief description so I can better understand.
My MC is Hao Vee, a blind-Blade Engineer, currently he's battling his way through a Skyship to survive its imminent crash.
I have multiple Main characters in my series, but one of them is named Jaimie, and she's having a hard battle on the toilet right now.