FREEDOM

Hopetoread

rebelling just to rebel. this is a virtue in Scribbly , go forth and prosper

Last edited:

TwilightForest

Being myself
You think a lot would from other sites would also post their works here? I think I've already seen some so yeah, plausible.

Yep, could actually probably finished this last night but was too lazy haha.
Authors from other sites have already arrived here with good works and also joined NUF. Did you meet any of them?

Hopetoread

@mrsimple that joined NUF on Dec 30, 2018 is that the person you are talking about ? , don't think the other one has at least with the same name because i have looked
However it is potentially good if people join ScribbleHub and Scribbly and don't drift over to Novel Updates and NUF , it would allow for a different culture to develop that while based off of NU/NUF, it would be different and not a clone

mrsimple

Writer
I'd like to recommend @mrsimple.
There's also @Ace_Arriande though I think they are not in NUF yet.
Yep, I was invited over here by Daofox, who also invited Hikaro and Paradox. I invited Trismegistus Shandy, and I think Rellawing came here after hearing us talking about it too. All of us came from TGStorytime, but the others also frequent other places. Rellawing is actually working on a site too. :)

TwilightForest

Being myself
Yep, I was invited over here by Daofox, who also invited Hikaro and Paradox. I invited Trismegistus Shandy, and I think Rellawing came here after hearing us talking about it too. All of us came from TGStorytime, but the others also frequent other places. Rellawing is actually working on a site too. :)
@DaoFox is a valuable reviewer, I should say.

TwilightForest

Being myself
Cool! Once I establish more of my works, or complete the bigger ones, I hope to do a lot more reading and reviewing. :D
Personally I prefer reading and reviewing, or putting it in a better way, to mentor. I started to write a novel just to contribute to SH and to get an entry as an author. I didn't want to compile my blogs and transfer them here from NUF.
I think SH needs to focus on good reviewers too. Let's see...

Last edited: