SH Forum Lore 17

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54065

Burned out Hans here, posting the last lore for one final time...(cue in dramatic music in Spanish).

Anyways, as heavy rains and flood inundate Manila and its surrounding suburbs, I pushed through finishing Lore 17. And, as the final illustration of the series, I did my best to go with a 'bang'.

So yeah, without further ado, Lore 17! Featured are @TheMonotonePuppet, @RepresentingEnvy, @PBJ_Time, @M.G.Driver, @Reinaislost, @Kureous, and the ultimate lore protag, @Anon2023.

Illustrations are not intended to offend, nor meant to portray any poltical stuff. Pure chaos, more enjoyment. That's it.

Also, I shall remove my presence now (I'm lurking the forums for days after my announcement). I'll take my vacation. 😁

Vote for your favorite lores here: https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/the-ultimate-lore-thread-v-1.14540/

Last edited by a moderator:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Burned out Hans here, posting the last lore for one final time...(cue in dramatic music in Spanish).

Anyways, as heavy rains and flood inundate Manila and its surrounding suburbs, I pushed through finishing Lore 17. And, as the final illustration of the series, I did my best to go with a 'bang'.

So yeah, without further ado, Lore 17! Featured are @TheMonotonePuppet, @RepresentingEnvy, @PBJ_Time, @M.G.Driver, @Reinaislost, @Kureous, and the ultimate lore protag, @Anon2023.

Illustrations are not intended to offend, nor meant to portray any poltical stuff. Pure chaos, more enjoyment. That's it.

Also, I shall remove my presence now (I'm lurking the forums for days after my announcement). I'll take my vacation. 😁
Dude, go rest well.

Sola-sama

Retired African Warlord

I believe Anon's 'sweety' is a giantess. So enviable.