What songs are you listening to? (the messed up version)

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I want songs with messed-up themes, be it gore-core to spooky stalking songs to schizophrenia and more upon more. I have amassed quite the playlist, called Macabre Heaven on YouTube, but I am looking for new ones on top of what I already have.

TheMonotonePuppet

Not gonna lie. My first thoughts when posting this thread was that I was essentially going to get people posting messed up stuff that I already found. Thank you!
I will admit that music intros aren't quite what I'm going for, but the last one will certainly be going in my playlist regardless! Thank you, thank you!

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Not quite my style, but I enjoy the background violin and the humor! I don't think it will go in my playlist, but thanks for the comment!
Should check out some of his other stuff too. If When you're evil doesn't suit, perhaps Brains or Cannibal Buffet will.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Not gonna lie. My first thoughts when posting this thread was that I was essentially going to get people posting messed up stuff that I already found. Thank you!
I will admit that music intros aren't quite what I'm going for, but the last one will certainly be going in my playlist regardless! Thank you, thank you!
Music intros?

zephyrzane

Ghost's song "Elizabeth" is about alleged Hungarian serial killer Elizabeth Bathory:

Suicide Commando's song "Bind Torture Kill" is about the BTK serial killer.

Vast's "Pretty When You Cry" is always there for the angst.

There's a couple more in my brains. I'll see if I can find and post them in a few.

TheMonotonePuppet

I don't listen to gimmicky songs that much but
Not my favorite, but I enjoyed the new experiences! I think I'd probably add the second, which I really enjoyed, if it wasn't for the f***ot word and its shortened version f**. Very colorful!

TheMonotonePuppet

Ghost's song "Elizabeth" is about alleged Hungarian serial killer Elizabeth Bathory:

Suicide Commando's song "Bind Torture Kill" is about the BTK serial killer.

Vast's "Pretty When You Cry" is always there for the angst.

There's a couple more in my brains. I'll see if I can find and post them in a few.
I love the song "Elizabeth"! Incredibly enjoyable. particularly with the folklore aspect! Wonderful guitar to jam to and absolutely delightful singing. I particularly enjoyed the more haunting notes. Definitely going in my playlist.
Uhm. "Bind Torture Kill" is a bit much for me. I need more lyrics in the forefront of the song. Thanks for the new experience though!
"Pretty When You Cry" I was really jamming along to the beat, then those couple of lyrics really SOCK you out of nowhere. My goodness! Certainly will be useful material for my story writing though! Angst certainly supplied! Impressively fucked up!

zephyrzane

Oingo Boingo - Insanity is about....insanity.

Mordred's Lullaby by Heather Dale -- A mother dripping poison into her son's ear, this is the story of the Arthurian legend Mordred, and his mother twisting him into evil.

Coin Operated Boy by Dresden Dolls. Thought this might fit the stalkery theme.

OK I am done, I think.