What songs are you listening to? (the messed up version)

TotallyHuman

Obviously the classic evil food eater.
Sweeny Todd has a lot of interesting songs featuring dark topics "there's a hole in the world like a great black pit and it's filled with people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it and this place is called London".
Also Eminem and Biggy, I don't wanna rape ya, I just want the paper something something there are several levels to devil worshipping: severed heads, human sacrifices, animals, having sex with them, camels, horses and rabbits but I don't do that shit I kicked the habit...
Eminem has a knack for dark humour and dark songs in general. Like in song Stan.
Lots of 90s and early 2000s rap has themes of organised crime, rape, drug use and murder. "motherfuckers like you would get their backs laced up" I remember listening to a song that had this line or similar.
Surprising amount of things they could get away with. I do not know if it actually reflects the conditions the people from the projects and whatever had to live with, but it is interesting to listen at least sometimes.
It's pretty macabre but interesting.
Can't be bothered to search it.

Last edited:

MrToothySmiles

I want songs with messed-up themes, be it gore-core to spooky stalking songs to schizophrenia and more upon more. I have amassed quite the playlist, called Macabre Heaven on YouTube, but I am looking for new ones on top of what I already have.
シャンティ (SHANTI)
Hatsune Miku - 結ンデ開イテ羅刹ト骸(Hold, Release; Rakshasa and Carcasses)
ルマルソルシエ / 天月-あまつき- 【MV】
Whisper Whisper Whisper
死化粧

BigBadBoi

A lot of mili's songs fit well but here's a few bangers
And
You need context from the game to understand how fucked up this song is otherwise it's just a cute love song

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
I don't listen to messed up songs, but I found this in my playlist

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
ima steal these. You have splendid tastes mr representingEnvy thanks
I would check out all of Peter Gundry's stuff. I first found him as I was looking for vampiric music, and he has a bunch of Vampire Masquerade Waltz songs.

I want songs with messed-up themes, be it gore-core to spooky stalking songs to schizophrenia and more upon more. I have amassed quite the playlist, called Macabre Heaven on YouTube, but I am looking for new ones on top of what I already have.
As a normal I listen to polish cow which depicts the mental state of their cow.