Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Get well soon card. -Signed Konaha
So cute! I want to see it!

@Moshi @binarysoap it seems that I've ejected my fluid already... in the swamplands way down south. :blobrofl: It's probably on the ground somewhere near the feeding grounds of a herd of some giant lizard-dragon things? ...that is, if you still want it?

Zoey

Mustachu
@Moshi @binarysoap it seems that I've ejected my fluid already... in the swamplands way down south. :blobrofl: It's probably on the ground somewhere near the feeding grounds of a herd of some giant lizard-dragon things? ...that is, if you still want it?
OOC: Wait does this mean that we have a chibi Okarin on are hands. :blob_aww:

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Why does everyone keep running away from me?

it seems that I've ejected my fluid already... in the swamplands way down south. :blobrofl: It's probably on the ground somewhere near the feeding grounds of a herd of some giant lizard-dragon things? ...that is, if you still want it?

It's fine, it'll come back right?
:blob_drool:

Moshi

OOC: How dense is this woman. Though it's not like Bai is any less dense - he really shoulda seen that coming smh. he'll come back after licking his wounds.

I regret every choice that has brought me to this point (roleplaying as a flirtatious kitsune)

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
"Haha, I would not run away miss." Taking her hand in mine for a handshake, "Hello I am Vivis Netherbone, it is nice to meet you. I heard you can eat anything? Want some bone chips? I have not yet found anyone else who eats those here."

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
Kail's experimental items (Floor Mat)
Owned by: Kail
ItemQuantityPriceDescription
Herb Slime102A docile herb slime that can secrete healing jelly.
<Empty>00N/A
<Empty>00N/A
Just wondering, but what do the herb slimes eat? Herbs, grass, dirt.

OOC: also how big are they.

Bochi

After such a long time traveling, I felt like I certainly needed a break from walking. So I figured I'd try aiding the guild to some extent with the reports again.

Though there weren't many of them left... I wonder what this one was about, seems to have come from a new person.

"I am not sure what you mean with capitalism, miss Vicious, but I ought to say you've done a good job.

"I'm however, afraid I am not allowed to give you extra rewards for providing extra materials than what was required in the quest.

"Even if the guild doesn't reward you though, I'm sure the gods have seen your actions and will look favorably upon you, their blessings are definitely underway.

"May your future be filled with the light of the divine."

Final Reward:
Exp:
Money: 1G
Items: 5 Rations
Upon hearing the words, the girl's cheeks flushed. Anger or embarrassment? She was deliberately looking away so it wasn't really certain, until...

"I-It's not like I did it on purpose, o-okay! I just had some extra time and ingredients on hand, plus hardtacks are miserable to eat by themselves anyway, and I think that whomever ends up eating them deserves better than dry bread, so I figured some sweet jam would balance out the dullness...a-anyway! I definitely didn't do it out of kindness, so...so...ei!"

Covering her face with her hands, Vicious ended up running out of the tavern.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Upon hearing the words, the girl's cheeks flushed. Anger or embarrassment? She was deliberately looking away so it wasn't really certain, until...

"I-It's not like I did it on purpose, o-okay! I just had some extra time and ingredients on hand, plus hardtacks are miserable to eat by themselves anyway, and I think that whomever ends up eating them deserves better than dry bread, so I figured some sweet jam would balance out the dullness...a-anyway! I definitely didn't do it out of kindness, so...so...ei!"

Covering her face with her hands, Vicious ended up running out of the tavern.
... Just what was that?

I made a silent prayer to this girl, may the goddess improve her communication skills.

gallantkun

Just wondering, but what do the herb slimes eat? Herbs, grass, dirt.

OOC: also how big are they.

They love eating medicinal herb and sometimes feed on normal plants. Avoid feeding them poisonous plants such as poison ivy.

We don't want the slime to accidentally develop poison ability.

And they disliked mineral stones. If you try to feed them that, they will try to headbutt you.

OOC: their size varied from one slime to another. The smallest one can fit an adult palm and the biggest one that I have is around the size of a pillow.

Feathers95

Great, even the subject for enchantment is a family heirloom... I dejectedly thought as I inwardly cursed myself for beeing greedy and keeping up my fake smile as the lady walked out of the tavern.

Why do I feel like my cheeks are sore...

I looked at the silver sword that was entrusted to me thinking that if something bad happened to this sword, I would experience an eternal frosty blizzard in hell...

"I can't believe I'm saying this... but it's time for me study..."

Finally taking an initiative, eh? The sound of the old man rang inside my head. I imagined a disembodied head of the old man floating around with a sneer on his punchable face.

It's not really an initiative... more of a death sentence if I didn't do this thing right...
After a day of adventuring without my sword, it was finally time to take it back! Then, the wager would commence. Three gold coins jingled in my pockets as I walked, eager to see what enchantment I would temporarily receive!

With an unconscious smile on my face, I casually ate my lunch in the tavern, awaiting the little enchanter and the good news.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
"Haha, I would not run away miss." Taking her hand in mine for a handshake, "Hello I am Vivis Netherbone, it is nice to meet you. I heard you can eat anything? Want some bone chips? I have not yet found anyone else who eats those here."
I accept the handshake, while saying, "Ooh, bone chips? Never tried them. Let me try some!"

Feathers95

(ooc: purchasing items from the npc shops, I would purchase a herb slime too but there's a certain quest I want to complete first)
Flames Of War:
Sila gave me a hearty welcome before excitedly showing me her goods. Although at first, I was a little surprised by her scaly hands and tail, her lively attitude quickly won me over.
  • Iron Dagger - 2G
  • Wooden Bow - 2G
Dru's Armoury:
Dru was a little gruff for a salesman but his wares were all well-maintained.
  • Leather Armour - 6G
The Arcane Hourglass:
Raynas was perhaps a picture-perfect example of an elf. He was graceful and noble, with his steps flowing like water as he showed me his wares.
  • Mana Robes - 5G
Gold status: 94G -> 79G

kilnareth

After a day of adventuring without my sword, it was finally time to take it back! Then, the wager would commence. Three gold coins jingled in my pockets as I walked, eager to see what enchantment I would temporarily receive!

With an unconscious smile on my face, I casually ate my lunch in the tavern, awaiting the little enchanter and the good news.

I walked in, with bags under my eyes and a tired expression on my face from lack of sleep. I stood up all night skimming the old book for anything related to fire and ice magic that could also fit a swordswoman and only managed to create a complex combination of runes that could satisfy my client's needs. But along the way, I had used up a third of the gold I've earned from the guild to buy test swords for the enchantments.

A third! A sword barely costs 100 cents and I used up a third of my earning just to buy test swords!

My heart ached as my pouch bled from the costly spending I did, but I steeled and convinced myself that all of this was worth it!

Because if this was a success, which I'm confident that it is, that amount of gold he spent would soon be chump change!

Thinking of that, I managed to put on a confident look, with eyebags and blood shot eyes still showing, and walked up to his ticket to wealth with the fully-enchanted silver sword wrapped up in cloth.

"Good morning, Felicia!"

Then I removed the cloth and made a grand reveal of her new sword.

It still looked the same but if one looked closely, they would be able to see faint images of strange and mystical characters imprinted on the body of the sword. One side had a mix of black and orange markings while the other half had white and light blue markings.

"Your new and improved magic sword!"

Last edited:

Zoey

Mustachu
They love eating medicinal herb and sometimes feed on normal plants. Avoid feeding them poisonous plants such as poison ivy.

We don't want the slime to accidentally develop poison ability.

And they disliked mineral stones. If you try to feed them that, they will try to headbutt you.

OOC: their size varied from one slime to another. The smallest one can fit an adult palm and the biggest one that I have is around the size of a pillow.
Do I want the big one or the small one, such a hard decision.

Umm.. Can I have the smallest one?

Feathers95

I walked in, with bags under my eyes and a tired expression on my face from lack of sleep. I stood up all night skimming the old book for anything related to fire and ice magic that could also fit a swordswoman and only managed to create a complex combination of runes that could satisfy his client's needs. But Ihad used up a third of the gold I've earned from the guild to buy test swords for the enchantments.

A third! A sword barely costs 100 cents and I used up a third of my earning just to buy test swords!

My heart ached as pouch bled from the costly spending I did, but I steeled and convinced myself that all of this was worth it!

Because if this was a success, which I'm confident that it is, that amount of gold he spent would soon be chump change!

Thinking of that, I managed to put on a confident look, with eyebags and blood shot eyes still showing, and walked up to his ticket to wealth with the fully-enchanted silver sword wrapped up in cloth.

"Good morning, Felicia!"

Then I removed the cloth and made a grand reveal of her new sword.

It still looked the same but if one looked closely, they would be able to see faint images of strange and mystical characters imprinted on the body of the sword. One side had a mix of black and orange markings while the other half had white and light blue markings.

"Your new and improved magic sword!"
"Good morning, Ryzen!" I replied warmly, putting down the cup of tea in my hands and turning towards the sound of his voice. Although he looked absolutely awful, the confident look in his eyes made me smile. Even though it must've been hard, he had succeeded! The real question though, was why he forced himself to do it in a day. If he needed more time, I would've easily given him more than a week to enchant it. Eh, maybe he was challenging himself.

But the sight of my new sword immediately took my breath away, throwing all other thoughts out the window. It was enchantingly beautiful, and I could feel the power emanating off it from a mile away. The delicate markings matched the colour of my own mismatched irises, bringing back fond memories of my doting parents.

My hands trembled slightly as I brought it closer to me, gently brushing against some of the more intricate runes. Standing up slowly, I gave it a simple test swing, careful not to hit anything nearby. The blade was as light as I remembered it, perhaps even weighing less than before. I could feel almost no air resistance when I swung, it's sharpness was as clear as day to see.

It was perfect.

"The wager is off." I began ambiguously, before turning my head to look at the messy, brown-haired fellow next to me.

"I will give you 40G for this enchanted sword, which is enough to open a large stall if you so please. Or, you could use it to open a smaller stall and save the rest of the money for buying materials and the like. What you do with it is up to you. But... thank you for this enchantment. It is beautiful and more than I ever hoped for. If you are fine with my offer, I will head up to my room and get the rest of the money as I didn't bring it all with me."

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I accept the handshake, while saying, "Ooh, bone chips? Never tried them. Let me try some!"
"Certainly," I offer her the chips. "I didn't happen to catch your name."