Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Two in one. Envious."

Vicious passed by whilst leaving those words behind, heading for the counter to get a drink.
"Better than having None," I whisper.
"Miss Luna, I dont get the whole gist of it but I must say that is kinda equal parts weird and equal parts awesome."
Whispering in her ear I say, "I agree knights and their strong build are the best :blob_whistle:. Now if I only can find one for myself."
You two, don't gank up on me! :blob_pout:

Miss dragon, I hope for your success, and, if possible, I hope you never have to experience what I had to. The love too deep brought tragedy and pain... *sighs*
"By the way, you wanted to know where the place was, right? Here, I've marked it out on the map. Not sure what you're looking for, but good luck."

Finishing the last drops, she headed back out, passing the sorceress on the way.

"I'm not religious, but if possible, after you finish investigating the place, please purify it. With fire."
Don't worry, you're dealing with the expert here. Any trace of demons must be eliminated. Their tricks are endless, and we cannot risk any unnecessary exposure.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
@AliceShiki
Greetings. I am currently looking for anyone who might have any information on liquid manipulation skills. Would you happen to know how I may acquire such information?
Liquid manipulation...?

I'm afraid I don't know of anyone who is versed in this kind of magic. Perhaps you could buy the tome sold at Mister Raynas' shop to get some information on the matter?

Bochi

You two, don't gank up on me! :blob_pout:

Miss dragon, I hope for your success, and, if possible, I hope you never have to experience what I had to. The love too deep brought tragedy and pain... *sighs*

Don't worry, you're dealing with the expert here. Any trace of demons must be eliminated. Their tricks are endless, and we cannot risk any unnecessary exposure.
"That's a relief. Now I'll be off to watch some mooks. Hooray for capitalism."

Vicious laughed dryly as she left.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
@AliceShiki
Greetings. I am currently looking for anyone who might have any information on liquid manipulation skills. Would you happen to know how I may acquire such information?
If you're talking about mastery over Water Magic, I can somewhat adapt my previous knowledge to this new world. We can discuss things with each other.

From your appearance, you must be an alchemist, are you not? We can do a simple exchange of knowledge. I also have my fair share of experience in potion brewing.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Baihua: I'm free~ where would you want to go?

OOC: As an aside, I have two characters now, so you probably should specify in the future ^^
I was stalking reading some quest reports, and I think it’s cool that you found a special place for healing herbs. Though... if you want to keep it a secret, I understand too~

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Liquid manipulation...?

I'm afraid I don't know of anyone who is versed in this kind of magic. Perhaps you could buy the tome sold at Mister Raynas' shop to get some information on the matter?
Hmmm... Thank you for your advice on the matter.
If you're talking about mastery over Water Magic, I can somewhat adapt my previous knowledge to this new world. We can discuss things with each other.

From your appearance, you must be an alchemist, are you not? We can do a simple exchange of knowledge. I also have my fair share of experience in potion brewing.
I sit down at the table.
"Thank you. I should be able to give you some advice on alchemy. What would you happen to know of liquid manipulation specifically? I am not looking to master water magic in its entirety, I wish to focus on that specific thing."

Last edited:

Miku

'First thing first! I need to learn how to wield a sword.' I thought to myself.

Coming into this new world, I registered myself as an adventurer. The people at the guild had recommended me to come to this tavern for some lodging. Adhering to that advice, I went and entered the tavern.

"Excuse me... I want to find a place to rest for the night. Where can I find one?", I asked the first stranger I met inside.

Last edited:

gallantkun

"Of course you are. I'm Vicious. Pleased to meet you, Kuon."

...ah-

A single tears fall from her Crimson red right eyes... For a reason other than sadness.

As if time stops, For the first time... For the very first time... Since that time, the day she give up her insane wrath.

"Someone has acknowledge her claim to be a normal human"

Once again, from deepest part of Kuon's heart. long dead emotion arouse from the grave, but unlike last time its not Shame.....this time its Gratitude.

Kuon just simple stare there. Unable to act nor thinks, all while still in her "Partial God mode ".

due to the shock of someone actually acknowledge her claim, she did not even notice that the Girl who's name is "Vicious" all ready finished her meals & left the table, living her all alone.

(I who murdered Gods, I who breaks worlds after worlds & dyed heaven in blood. While turning hell up side down.

to think I who is such, deserve a such words of recognition?
If there is truly a miracle perhaps, this is one of those.

Did I even have the right to regain this feeling the emotion of Gratitude?)

For Kuon being recognized as "Normal" is a big deal even if its insincere or justs a joke. What matters to her is being told so.

Quietly she unconsciously cancelled her "Partial God mode" sealing it again. & Eventually recover from her shock.

( Perhaps its only proper to reward "Vicious" for allowing me to recover My emotion of Gratitude & her recognizing me as a normal human!.
Yes, that's right, let reward her as far as I remember humans have this 3 distinct desire..... Power, Wealth, Immortality!...So which is it

Hmmm~~

what a bother! let give all of those 3 to Vicious! Aha Ahahaha Ahahahahahah.

right? right? good job me! Excellent!!
With the use of "Divine sentence" & "Over powering" its possible even without My Evil God mode!
Ehe ehehehehehe *Evil grin* )

As Kuon thoughts started to gear towards a very weird direction & sinister ideas began to form one after another.

At this point she really revive her former Evil Demon God self...albeit mentally.

But its short lived fortunately some one call out to her completely distracting her crazy dangerous train of thoughts......

Thank god!!:sweating_profusely:

Kuon suddenly turn her head to look towards the location of the voice, & stare with her Poker face.

.....?....????

Kuon: Eh.... Who?

She did not mean to be rude it just that....
Those 2 times she go to report her quest completion to guild, her thoughts is over filled on understanding way things turned weird at the end.

She so distracted that, She did not even recognize the person in charge who accepted her quest report at all!!

(W wwwwwhy did this person know that!?
"Sword maiden"... Don't make me remember that shameful day!!! Just when I recovered from that silent treatment trauma!!!)

Her thoughts is filled by chaos...yet her face is still perfectly void of emotion as usual.

"Eh, you don't remember me?" Kail jokingly showed a sulking face.

"You are sure an interesting lady. Your face is like an unending wave. The emotion rise and falls at the moment notice."

Kail took a sit opposite of Kuon.

"Enough me rambling about, I have some interesting merchandise for you." A normal green palm-sized slime was been put on the table.

The slime looked weird as it looked denser than any normal everyday slime.

"Tadaa. My new slime variant, the Mini Slime. It can use as a stress-relieving ball and it suits for people like you." Kail pushed the Mini Slime towards Kuon.

"Try grabbing it. I can guarantee it feel great." Kail looked at Kuon with high expectations.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
'First thing first! I need to learn how to wield a sword.' I thought to myself.

Coming into this new world, I registered myself as an adventurer. The people at the guild had recommended me to come to this tavern for some lodging. Adhering to that advice, I went and entered the tavern.

"Excuse me... I want to find a place to rest for the night. Where can I find one?", I asked the first stranger I met inside.
Lodging? You can find some rooms upstairs that you can sleep on. They aren't very comfortable, but they're cheap and are better than having no place to stay the night on.

Miku

Lodging? You can find some rooms upstairs that you can sleep on. They aren't very comfortable, but they're cheap and are better than having no place to stay the night on.
"Hmm..." I said.

I pondered about whether to do the night watch quest I found or take the option to rest. My body felt weary from the travel, though. Decided to retire for the night, I thanked her and went upstairs.

darkza1569

"Ha... This day is tiring" I said while face down the wooden table
"How the hell is the daily cost is now raised to 10G?" I mumbled to myself because now I have only 39G and I can only lived for 3 days without doing works

Bochi

Oh god.
*Holds nose*
You passed here.
  • EXP: 100
  • Money: 20G
  • Item: Bath voucher (Redeemable at the bath house)
OOC: Please mark your original post in some way to indicate that it as been filed. Thanks.
Daily cost of living is now 10G.
"Thank you! I'll be sure to---"

Vicious was already up and running for the bathhouse before she could even finish her own words.

Moshi

I was stalking reading some quest reports, and I think it’s cool that you found a special place for healing herbs. Though... if you want to keep it a secret, I understand too~

Baihua: Sorry, but a guy's gotta keep his secrets~ Is there anywhere else you're interested in?

Feathers95

"Hey, does anyone here know where Gem's Ravine is? I need to do my Rank E advancement quest and I have no idea where to go."

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
"Hey, does anyone here know where Gem's Ravine is? I need to do my Rank E advancement quest and I have no idea where to go."
I saw this quest report — someone found herbs on a mountain and passed by some farmers. Perhaps west? North? Somewhere? I have no clue! Good luck!

Healing Herbs
Sponsor
: Scribel City Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Collect a large sack full of healing herbs.
Explanation:
Recently there has been reports of a special type of grass that has healing properties. The City of Scribel would like to stockpile on this grass for emergencies. Make sure that you're collecting the right kind of plant though! We don't want a sack of ordinary grass!

Rewards:
  • EXP: 40

Almodeus Thompson (Lvl.1)

Quest report :

Sadly, I didn't get money in the previous quest because I forgot about slime cores ;-;
Since I broke all of them to kill slimes....

So be it! Today I'm going to forage some healing herbs. I heard that it can heal many type of symtoms and wound so it maybe useful if I keep some of it to myself. Since I was the one who forage it so that should be fine!

And here up in the mountain. I found many types of herbs and mushrooms. On the way through the mountain I met a farmer. He said that he gather herbs and mushrooms to sell and cook dinner for his family.

I was moved by how he using old body of his to foraging in the mountain. He taught me many things about how to forage specific kind of herbs and mushrooms. He also taught me how to discern traps that hunter placed it to caught animals.

I found large quantity of healing herbs. Old man said that the herbs that I foraged are all in excellent quality. Sadly, I didn't bring that large or many of a sack so I gave all of it to Old man.

He hesitate to accept it so I said that it's a tutor fee for teaching me and he accept all of the herbs I giving.
In the end,I only gather one large sack of healing herbs and some mushrooms in my traveler bag.

Almodeus Thompson got
  • EXP: 40

Almodeus Thompson learn Herbology through Brigtest Mind
Herbology turn into Forest Knowledge by Jack of All trades,Master of None

Almodeus Thompson learn Foraging through Brightest Ming
Foraging turn into Looting by Jack of All trades,Master of None

Almodeus Thompson learn Discern Trap through Brightest Ming
Discern Trap turn into Identify by Jack of All trades,Master of None

Forest Knowledge : You have knowledge about forest but what about outside of forest? you know none. Chances to identify man-made herbs dropped.
Looting : Rough hands gathering what you can find without caring about it. Chances for the quality of loot dropped considerably.
Identify : You can identify specific objects for information but by no means you'll know what it is. Ex.Identify trap hidden under tiles but it'll only give information about tiles.
[/SPOLIER]

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Baihua: Sorry, but a guy's gotta keep his secrets~ Is there anywhere else you're interested in?
:blob_hmph: So mysterious! I'll go anywhere with you that's not in the city!

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Baihua: Anywhere, you say~ How about I take you to my shrine? You can even put some offerings there~

OOC: Bai just subtly begging for stuff XD
Let's do it! I'd love to see your shrine! :blob_aww:

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I find the market to be rather disappointing. It is lacking many things an adventurer might need, such as explosives, acids, ropes, lock picks, bottles, backpacks, bags of holding, torches, ball bearings, candles, crowbars, hammers, pitons, lanterns, oil, rations, tinderboxes, waterskins, maps, scrolls, ink bottles, ink pens, paper, perfume, soap, bedrolls, or anything remotely practical. It makes me sad.