Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Yeah, relatively new member. I mainly talk in the author channel, and the main thing I'm trying to figure out right now is how to change the "New member" tag below my name into something more whimsical.
OOC: I believe you need to get a certain number of posts on the forum! The community games section doesn't count!

Bochi

OOC: I believe you need to get a certain number of posts on the forum! The community games section doesn't count!
OOC: If we're going by old NUF, 100 posts in the forums. Something I'm decidedly not looking forward to :blob_dizzy:

gallantkun

Kuon grabbed the slime presented to her & press it with her hand.

*Squish*

*Squish*

*Squish* *Squish*

*Squish* *Squish* *Squish* *Squish* *Squish* *Squish* *Squish* *Squish* !!!!

Somehow, a Beautiful white lady with a deadpan expression. Is currently & seriously squishing a poor slime in her left hand with a motion slowing reaching & soon shall break the speed of sound!!!

(Ehehe.....what is this?...Hmph! How pointless. What purpose does this slime has with stress?? Pointless really pointless... Hmph!..............and what is this "Stress" word to begins with?)

Kuon thought so, as she continues to torture the slime.... I mean squish! The slime!!.
In a joke like speed which looks very comical in a outsider perspective.

.......what will happen when a beautiful Pure white lady with a Godlike strength who happens to be a insane notorious former ex Evil God. Squishes a poor slime with a hands she once use to strangle the necks of Ancient dragons, Titans, Gods alike & used to punch worlds to its demise?. Even if her current power is greatly diminished just what will happen?

*BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!*

A loud sound echo.

Not a adorable sound of a balloon popping. But more of a mini explosion of a bomb.

And in the direction of where the sound of explosion came from, a beautiful white lady is currently sitting in a table near the window inside of a certain tavern......
... And she is covered by slime goo adding to her pure white complexion.

She very slowly yet elegantly stand up from her chair, & gracefully make a steps, making her way out of the tavern with majestic composure.

(I see, so the "Stress ball" slime variant of this world explodes.... I learn something new!)

That what Kuon have in mind as she exited the tavern completely oblivious of the commotion she created.

Kail was speechlessly looking at the Kuon, who nonchalantly leave the tavern.

He massaged his temple and muttered silently. "Sigh, why are there so many powerful monsters roaming inside this city?"

He asked the waitress to help him clean up the slime residue. After that, he apologized to the Tavern's owner for the mild ruckus.

"I need a warm bath and a good sleep after this slight mess." Kail paid for lodging and made his way to the upper floor of the tavern, leaving the loud crowd behind.

Bochi

As Kuon casually make her way out of the tavern.

Suddenly Vicious appear beside Kuon whose entire body is covered by slime goo from head to toe.

"Heya, Kuon...did you just come back from...a slime extermination quest, perchance?"

Vicious said.

Kuon set her gaze to Vicious, then she moves her lips into a tiny curve & form a slight small smile.

"Hi There"

Kuon reply, in a monotone yet gentle voice, toward Her.

Suddenly Kuon take a Medal engraved by a image of a "dancing sword maiden" out of nowhere. Then suddenly she stops moving & stare at the medal as if to pondering in deep thoughts.

Before Vicious could even ask about what happen, what Kuon is doing, or what the deal with that medal. Kuon begins to act again.

{ @#π×£+ !!&@+*÷×+/*#$& &_#Π¢¥∆¶°^£@#_$Ω}

Words of unknown Origin, while holding & staring at the medal. Kuon suddenly speak in a language no one can comprehend. Each of every single word that came from her lips, contains insane amount of power, enough to completely crush someone's will by shear pressure in each words.

when she's done doing "Something" on the medal. Kuon Nods her head as if satisfied by something.

Vicious stand there bewildered & petrified. As she fail to understand what just happened.

then Kuon nonchalantly grab her hand & place the Medal in which"she did something in it" to Vicious.

"!?..!??...?!?????"

Vicious is startled by the suddenly grabbing of her hand, even more confused on why Kuon place the Medal that have a "Image of a dancing sword maiden" engraved in her palms.

before she even could ask again & question Kuon on what or why.

Kuon spoke in a monotone yet with a hint of pride &"Gratitude" in her voice.

"Reward"

Kuon says

Then she nonchalantly walks away again with a gracefully steps in a majestic composure but this time full of pride somehow.

All while still covered by slime goo from head to toe... As she vanished from the view.

leaving Vicious all Confused & Mystified, on what happen?

".....what?"

Vicious said.

Oh its her Vicious!

This girl is the first being who ever acknowledge my claims of Humanity & normality.

as an act Gratitude as well of saying My "thanks"
I must properly REWARD her right!?

but what to do???

Seem like I can't just suddenly turn her immortal or give her god like cheats or make it rain gold coins.
Since its rude! To do things without consent!... right?
Oh!..... That's right I have an Idea!

As an act of a proper normal human being....I shall gift her something as a Reward for agreeing to me last time! Aha ahahahahaahha!!

but what to give? Hmmmmmmmmm~~

Oh!, right!, I have that Medal I got after somehow successfully completing that Talent show quest.

Ta-dah!! Medal appear out of nowhere!! Yay!

But its should be rude for her If I just give it to her like this.. right?....I mean...it look so plain.

Oooh, since its a gift which happens to be a reward as well, I'll make it into a Normal Special Kind of Gift Reward!!

right? Right!? Good job me! Excellent! Am I a genius perhaps!? What a brilliant idea!?.

let see... I'll use "Divine Sentence" on this medal.

(Grant Her a "Single" miracle that she will ever desire in any form that she may ever wish or needs, as an act of my gratitude)

aaaaand done! Hmm!..hmm! Not bad I think?

Hm? Why is she just standing there?
Oh well!...here!, here!.. take this Medal that became a wishing device "for a single use only though" like those popular "7 balls of dragon!!"

Yup I did good job farewell!!
Oh forgot got to mention to her that be careful of "Stress reliving Ball Slime Variant" as they Explodes if Squished to much

And

That wishing device medal is still connected to karma, good rewarded by good & bad is punished by bad. In any wish there is a proper consequences according to one true intent......
Oh well!
Left alone at the entrance, Vicious was currently...
anime-girl-confused-png-1.png
...as she stared at the medal in her hand.

What brought that on? I don't recall doing her any favours, so what's with the 'reward'? Did I black out for an entire day somehow and did something I forgot? Can I look up a guide for this online? Also, why was she covered tip to toe in slime?

The medal was warm in her hand. In fact, she could feel it tingling and Vicious knew that ordinary medals didn't tingle. So what's the explanation? Magic.

Haaaaaah, even an idiot would be able to tell that this medal has some kind of power...seriously, give me a break here. It's not like most of my yakuza friends aren't eccentric fellows, but this one just takes the cake.

The more she thought about it, the more confused she became. Finally, the girl gave up and headed to the bathhouse for a bath.

...I'll think about it some other day.

Conclusion: Vicious decided to run away from reality for now.

darkza1569

"Hey, does anyone here know where Gem's Ravine is? I need to do my Rank E advancement quest and I have no idea where to go."
"Ho...You want to go to that mountain? I warned you that mountain isn't as simple as you think. There're many hidden danger as well as treasures. You may perish on the way there." I said even though I didn't met that much of danger as I said

Moshi

As Kuon casually make her way out of the tavern.

Suddenly Vicious appear beside Kuon whose entire body is covered by slime goo from head to toe.

"Heya, Kuon...did you just come back from...a slime extermination quest, perchance?"

Vicious said.

Kuon set her gaze to Vicious, then she moves her lips into a tiny curve & form a slight small smile.

"Hi There"

Kuon reply, in a monotone yet gentle voice, toward Her.

Suddenly Kuon take a Medal engraved by a image of a "dancing sword maiden" out of nowhere. Then suddenly she stops moving & stare at the medal as if to pondering in deep thoughts.

Before Vicious could even ask about what happen, what Kuon is doing, or what the deal with that medal. Kuon begins to act again.

{ @#π×£+ !!&@+*÷×+/*#$& &_#Π¢¥∆¶°^£@#_$Ω}

Words of unknown Origin, while holding & staring at the medal. Kuon suddenly speak in a language no one can comprehend. Each of every single word that came from her lips, contains insane amount of power, enough to completely crush someone's will by shear pressure in each words.

when she's done doing "Something" on the medal. Kuon Nods her head as if satisfied by something.

Vicious stand there bewildered & petrified. As she fail to understand what just happened.

then Kuon nonchalantly grab her hand & place the Medal in which"she did something in it" to Vicious.

"!?..!??...?!?????"

Vicious is startled by the suddenly grabbing of her hand, even more confused on why Kuon place the Medal that have a "Image of a dancing sword maiden" engraved in her palms.

before she even could ask again & question Kuon on what or why.

Kuon spoke in a monotone yet with a hint of pride &"Gratitude" in her voice.

"Reward"

Kuon says

Then she nonchalantly walks away again with a gracefully steps in a majestic composure but this time full of pride somehow.

All while still covered by slime goo from head to toe... As she vanished from the view.

leaving Vicious all Confused & Mystified, on what happen?

".....what?"

Vicious said.

Oh its her Vicious!

This girl is the first being who ever acknowledge my claims of Humanity & normality.

as an act Gratitude as well of saying My "thanks"
I must properly REWARD her right!?

but what to do???

Seem like I can't just suddenly turn her immortal or give her god like cheats or make it rain gold coins.
Since its rude! To do things without consent!... right?
Oh!..... That's right I have an Idea!

As an act of a proper normal human being....I shall gift her something as a Reward for agreeing to me last time! Aha ahahahahaahha!!

but what to give? Hmmmmmmmmm~~

Oh!, right!, I have that Medal I got after somehow successfully completing that Talent show quest.

Ta-dah!! Medal appear out of nowhere!! Yay!

But its should be rude for her If I just give it to her like this.. right?....I mean...it look so plain.

Oooh, since its a gift which happens to be a reward as well, I'll make it into a Normal Special Kind of Gift Reward!!

right? Right!? Good job me! Excellent! Am I a genius perhaps!? What a brilliant idea!?.

let see... I'll use "Divine Sentence" on this medal.

(Grant Her a "Single" miracle that she will ever desire in any form that she may ever wish or needs, as an act of my gratitude)

aaaaand done! Hmm!..hmm! Not bad I think?

Hm? Why is she just standing there?
Oh well!...here!, here!.. take this Medal that became a wishing device "for a single use only though" like those popular "7 balls of dragon!!"

Yup I did good job farewell!!
Oh forgot got to mention to her that be careful of "Stress reliving Ball Slime Variant" as they Explodes if Squished to much

And

That wishing device medal is still connected to karma, good rewarded by good & bad is punished by bad. In any wish there is a proper consequences according to one true intent......
Oh well!
OOC: Friendly reminder to try not to unbalance the game. Being able to have anything you desire come to reality is definitely unbalanced.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
*Drags @Bochi here*

*clears throat*

Soooo~ Vicious here is looking for a "friend" (?) !

Who here needs a friend? :blob_happy:

Devils.Advocate

An objectionable existence
Hours ago elsewhere in Scribel
“Level 2.~𝅘𝅥𝅮 Level 2 ~♬ LEVEL 2~𝅘𝅥𝅮 Omni to Level 2~𝅘𝅥𝅮 I am now LEVEL 2~𝅘𝅥𝅮 ” the incessant tune grew louder and louder forcing few curious patrons of a tavern to turn their heads, and standing at the entrance to the eatery was Omni.

“Residents of Scribel! Behold! This great Omni has graduated to a Level 2 Adventurer!”

No one in the tavern was too interested in what the human-shaped mimic declared, some let their gaze linger a fraction more on Omni, but all returned to their meals or conversations. But Omni continued.

“As with all great celebrations, we need a feast! So I offer you this wonderful travel ration made with my special recipe!”

The lumps of dry biscuit landed on a table with several thuds. But it was not the sound that drew people’s attention, it was eerie wisps of white light that seemed to irradiate from the baked goods; the flickering glow of the travel rations would at moments eclipse the candle on the table.

“Not enough protein in your diet? Then how about some lizardmen jerky!”, A stack of meaty bars was dumped next to the luminescent biscuits.

A travelling lizardman shaman looked up from his meal with his mouth agape, and the lizardman’s companion saw the jerky and started to dry heave gagging.

“Enjoy the feast, and know that when you are enjoying this meal, you are celebrating with... Omni the adventurer!! Now! I have twenty or thirty more taverns to hit. Farewell, you lucky people!”

The tavern was quiet now, except for the fading song, “Level 2.~𝅘𝅥𝅮 Level 2 ~♬ LEVEL 2~𝅘𝅥𝅮 Level 2 ~♬

*Enters the Adventurers Guild Tavern*

"ohhh~ Tried! Who knew sharing happiness would be so exhausting!
"Now.... anotherrrr tavern....AhH! Only got one ration left...
*Omni freezes, it looks around and slowly it puts the glowing biscuit back inside its backpack*
"Tavern keeper! Meal for one, please!

*leaving 10 G at the counter, Omni finds a seat*

Moshi

Hours ago elsewhere in Scribel
“Level 2.~𝅘𝅥𝅮 Level 2 ~♬ LEVEL 2~𝅘𝅥𝅮 Omni to Level 2~𝅘𝅥𝅮 I am now LEVEL 2~𝅘𝅥𝅮 ” the incessant tune grew louder and louder forcing few curious patrons of a tavern to turn their heads, and standing at the entrance to the eatery was Omni.

“Residents of Scribel! Behold! This great Omni has graduated to a Level 2 Adventurer!”

No one in the tavern was too interested in what the human-shaped mimic declared, some let their gaze linger a fraction more on Omni, but all returned to their meals or conversations. But Omni continued.

“As with all great celebrations, we need a feast! So I offer you this wonderful travel ration made with my special recipe!”

The lumps of dry biscuit landed on a table with several thuds. But it was not the sound that drew people’s attention, it was eerie wisps of white light that seemed to irradiate from the baked goods; the flickering glow of the travel rations would at moments eclipse the candle on the table.

“Not enough protein in your diet? Then how about some lizardmen jerky!”, A stack of meaty bars was dumped next to the luminescent biscuits.

A travelling lizardman shaman looked up from his meal with his mouth agape, and the lizardman’s companion saw the jerky and started to dry heave gagging.

“Enjoy the feast, and know that when you are enjoying this meal, you are celebrating with... Omni the adventurer!! Now! I have twenty or thirty more taverns to hit. Farewell, you lucky people!”

The tavern was quiet now, except for the fading song, “Level 2.~𝅘𝅥𝅮 Level 2 ~♬ LEVEL 2~𝅘𝅥𝅮 Level 2 ~♬

*Enters the Adventurers Guild Tavern*

"ohhh~ Tried! Who knew sharing happiness would be so exhausting!
"Now.... anotherrrr tavern....AhH! Only got one ration left...
*Omni freezes, it looks around and slowly it puts the glowing biscuit back inside its backpack*
"Tavern keeper! Meal for one, please!

*leaving 10 G at the counter, Omni finds a seat*

Nyx:

Damn it, none of the taverns are any good. I just want to find some information on him, but all they talk about is how some maniac barged in and started distributing these disgusting rations. Strangely, none of them could remember their face.

I enter the adventurer's tavern without expecting anything new, just to see the culprit take out a ration before putting it back in their bag.

Their form truly was difficult to pin down. It seemed like it was constantly changing its appearance ever so slightly every time I blink - a telltale sign of low level illusion magics, which weren't usually very stable. Annoyed, I take a shot of an "Illusion Piercing" potion, which allows one to see most things true form. It only works on low level illusions though, which it seemed wasn't the case - however, i could somewhat make out that what it presented was not it's true form.

Glaring at the creature, I erase the distance between us. "How dare you get in my way." I say in a low voice. It had been a long, unproductive day, all due to them. "Should I just kill you?"

Devils.Advocate

"Should I just kill you?"
Omni wondered what's going on, it was hungry the tavern keeper had yet to bring it its food.

Food. Food. FOOD!!! Was all he could think about

This is a mugging, I have heard about this! He is after me valuables!

Quickly, Omni grabbed its backpack and ignoring any impending attack or reaction from Nyx it started to shove the remaining ration and jerky into its mouth with an unnatural fervour and speed.

Mumfumufmmumufufuumumfufuf!!!

*Translation: You can't have it! I'd rather die!"

Omni glared at Nyx defending its mouth as it chewed with swollen cheeks.

Reactions: GM

Moshi

Omni wondered what's going on, it was hungry the tavern keeper had yet to bring it its food.

Food. Food. FOOD!!! Was all he could think about

This is a mugging, I have heard about this! He is after me valuables!

Quickly, Omni grabbed its backpack and ignoring any impending attack or reaction from Nyx it started to shove the remaining ration and jerky into its mouth with an unnatural fervour and speed.

Mumfumufmmumufufuumumfufuf!!!

*Translation: You can't have it! I'd rather die!"

Omni glared at Nyx defending its mouth as it chewed with swollen cheeks.

Nyx:

....this person was just an idiot, weren't they. Sighing, I simply prepared to go back to my corner of the tavern. It wasn't worth it to let my emotions get the better of me and get kicked out of the tavern - possibly even kicked out of the guild.

"I guess I'll spare you today... but first, let me get rid of that annoying disguise."

I dumped a bottle of magic suppression potion on them. Truly, I was wasting a ton of my precious resources, but I was just too annoyed to care. The potion would temporarily suppress nearly all forms of magic - or at the very least weaken them. This was my last resort though. I wasn't familiar enough with the materials in this world to create any higher level potion to dispel their illusion.

Devils.Advocate

"I guess I'll spare you today... but first, let me get rid of that annoying disguise."
The bottle of magic suppression potion, washed over Omni, at first it nothing happened and it just left Omni confused...

But then, little by little cracks started to appear all over Omni's skin... Its body tried to heal and regenerate, but just as one patch of cracks healed up another part started to fracture and break!

Shattered pieces of skin started to fall and disintegrate into particles!

"Eh? EH EH?EHE?!!! AHH!" It was then, Omni's arm fell off landing on the floor with a dull thud! "Wha-? I just grew that back!"

Its clothes equipment fell to the ground, its body crumbling into dust, only a flicking humanoid spectre of Omni remained and was phasing in and out of existence! On the verge of passing out, Omni heard something, it wasn't Nyx, it was Omni's god, but it wasn't words that Omni heard...

It was a feeling...

With Omni as the epicentre, a wave of dark energy blasted outwards; knocking chairs over and scattering cutlery!

In that instant, Omni was whole again, and it shot up, standing straight, " OH shit! I have to phone home!!!"

In a mad dash, Omni rushed for the door and disappeared into the night. All that was left behind was Omni's iron dagger, a damaged leather tunic, and strangely... a crystal arm, an arm that was shaped in a way like it was froze halfway when it was disintegrating. The crystal seemed to pulse with an unknown energy and it's hard to imagine what it was made of, or rather, it was as if as soon as you decide what properties the crystal had, you are compelled to change your mind! An unnerving feeling...

Last edited:

Moshi

The bottle of magic suppression potion, washed over Omni, at first it nothing happened and it just left Omni confused...

But then, little by little cracks started to appear all over Omni's skin... Its body tried to heal and regenerate, but just as one patch of cracks healed up another part started to fracture and break!

Shattered pieces of skin started to fall and disintegrate into particles!

"Eh? EH EH?EHE?!!! AHH!" It was then, Omni's arm fell off landing on the floor with a dull thud! "Wha-? I just grew that back!"

Its clothes equipment fell to the ground, its body crumbling into dust, only a flicking humanoid spectre of Omni remained and was phasing in and out of existence! On the verge of passing out, Omni heard something, it wasn't Nyx, it was Omni's god, but it wasn't words that Omni heard...

It was a feeling...

With Omni as the epicentre, a wave of dark energy blasted outwards; knocking chairs over and scattering cutlery!

In that instant, Omni was whole again, and it shot up, standing straight, " OH shit! I have to phone home!!!"

In a mad dash, Omni rushed for the door and disappeared into the night. All that was left behind was Omni's iron dagger, a damaged leather tunic, and strangely... a crystal arm, an arm that was shaped in a way like it was froze halfway when it was disintegrating. The crystal seemed to pulse with an unknown energy and it's hard to imagine what it was made of, or rather, it was as if as soon as you decide what properties the crystal had, you are compelled to change your mind! An unnerving feeling...
Nyx:

That was... odd. Suppression potions weren't supposed to do that. Which meant.. A, he had accidentally weakened some sort of seal (wouldn't be the first time), or B, the something had actively repelled the potion.
Either way, what he was left with was a some of their stuff, as well as what appeared to be a crystal arm. He decided to take it - after all he'd been through because of that thing, he deserved it, didn't he?

After putting it all in his item ring, he left the tavern and went home to study this odd item.

Epsil

**Walks in**
"2 pints of ale please, oh and also a room would be nice."
*Pays the Barkeep 14G*
"God today was tiring. I did make a pretty penny though.", Adsall thought to himself.
*Starts eating his pork and rice.*

Reactions: GM

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*gets a broom and cleans the dust left by parts of Omni's body*

"Goodness, to think I need to do maid work even when I don't have the quest taken... I wish some adventurers were more mindful of their surroundings before getting into fights with one another."

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
*futuristic fizzling*

Ah shit, wrong dimension

*fizzles back out*