Who is the most insane SH member?

Who is most insane?

• georgelee5786 (an annoying bum)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox-Trot-9 (a furry)

• LuoirM (look at the text under his title!😳)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SailusGebel

SH forums is like an Arkham Asylum. We have a lot of scary, crazy people here. There are Two-Face, Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, Harely Quinn, and so on. You listed them in this poll. But Agentt isn't some new age interpretation of those characters that were remade purely for shock value. He is as old-school as it gets. He is Joker, prime Joker.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
SH forums is like an Arkham Asylum. We have a lot of scary, crazy people here. There are Two-Face, Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, Harely Quinn, and so on. You listed them in this poll. But Agentt isn't some new age interpretation of those characters that were remade purely for shock value. He is as old-school as it gets. He is Joker, prime Joker.
You could say... he has the... Killing Joke.

TotallyHuman

he's batman

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Of all the absolutely bonkers individuals, who is…. *drumroll please!* the maddest, the wildest, the most off their rocker? There are three you may choose from this insane roster of insanity!
In this poll, I, the Monotone Puppet, shall put merely one aspect of their craziness, along with their name. Of course, we all know there is more to their madness.
And of course, this is a wholly and totally accurate poll carefully curated to have every single one of the top crazies.
Oi!

I don't disagree with being insane, but I am definitely no yandere! I would never kill somebody for the sake of keeping them away from my loved ones! That would just turn my loved ones away from me!

Stabbing is an act of love, not something you do for the sake of the one you love! It's completely different!
im glad im not up there. It means my dark past is behind me.
*pat pat pat*

Somehow people always dig the past in one way or another it seems~

But yeah, you're a lot tamer these days than you used to be~

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Oi!

I don't disagree with being insane, but I am definitely no yandere! I would never kill somebody for the sake of keeping them away from my loved ones! That would just turn my loved ones away from me!

Stabbing is an act of love, not something you do for the sake of the one you love! It's completely different!
I see... so you're the Anti-Yandere... like the Anti-Christ?
*pat pat pat*

Somehow people always dig the past in one way or another it seems~

But yeah, you're a lot tamer these days than you used to be~
I made sure to fix my mistake. CupcakeNinja is up there!

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
What is more insane? For an Insane person.

Knowing you're Insane.

Or believing you're not Insane.
Believing you’re not insane. Knowing you’re insane means you understand what consists of sanity and that you exist outside of those bounds by some amount. Believing your not insane means you are so far gone you don’t even understand what is sane anymore