Who is the most insane SH member?

Who is most insane?

• georgelee5786 (an annoying bum)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox-Trot-9 (a furry)

• LuoirM (look at the text under his title!😳)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Me and my autism say it is a really bad idea to enter RP families with other people when the person is fulfilling a role that would fulfill a dream of mine.

Suffice to say I was burnt by that before and would rather avoid dealing with that a second time...
No worries. I wasn't serious. I also have autisms lol.

SailusGebel

I think roleplay?
Roleplay~

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Wait... That was a joke? o.0

*tries thinking about it a bit*

Oh, I think I got it. You meant that the forum relationships weren't roleplay at all~

I see, I see... It's kinda hard to understand that it was a joke when the post was that small though...

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

Oh, I think I got it. You meant that the forum relationships weren't roleplay at all~

I see, I see... It's kinda hard to understand that it was a joke when the post was that small though...
I still don't get it, even from your explanation.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Me and my autism say it is a really bad idea to enter RP families with other people when the person is fulfilling a role that would fulfill a dream of mine.

Suffice to say I was burnt by that before and would rather avoid dealing with that a second time...
They might be popularity polls, but you are popular here. I voted for you~ :blobthumbsup:

SailusGebel

This is me explaining my thought process and my joke, so don't take this as if I'm patronizing you. I replied before enby-chan. And the joke was that enby-chan didn't mean RP relationship. She wanted a real-life adoption.

You mention RP. While my question means, Enby was serious, so why would you mention RP?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I still don't get it, even from your explanation.

They might be popularity polls, but you are popular here. I voted for you~ :blobthumbsup:
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:
This is me explaining my thought process and my joke, so don't take this as if I'm patronizing you. I replied before enby-chan. And the joke was that enby-chan didn't mean RP relationship. She wanted a real-life adoption.

You mention RP. While my question means, Enby was serious, so why would you mention RP?
Ah... It's similar to what I said, but also different~

Thanks for clarifying! ^^)/