Who is the most insane SH member?

Who is most insane?

• georgelee5786 (an annoying bum)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox-Trot-9 (a furry)

• LuoirM (look at the text under his title!😳)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Believing you’re not insane. Knowing you’re insane means you understand what consists of sanity and that you exist outside of those bounds by some amount. Believing your not insane means you are so far gone you don’t even understand what is sane anymore
Thanks for putting it into words!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Isn't Alice winning every pole on SH?
I dunno? Anon and Cupcake are pretty close, and Cupcake was added later~

I think I don't win polls that often in here? Though I haven't kept track tbh.

It still feels primarily like a popularity poll, just like those polls feel on NUF, but I'm not sure if I'm particularly favored over here when compared to the other popular users.

AliceShiki

I tell you, it's because you ooze that strict mother energy.
I think it's more likely for me to spoil a child too much than to be a strict mother, but thank you! ^^)/

I'll do my best to be a good mother once I'm in a stable enough situation to feel confident in adopting a child~

SailusGebel

I think it's more likely for me to spoil a child too much than to be a strict mother, but thank you! ^^)/

I'll do my best to be a good mother once I'm in a stable enough situation to feel confident in adopting a child~
We already discussed this once. You admitted that you are not agaisnt calling your kid(s) by their full names when they are wrong. And we all know how dreadful being called by your full name feels. :sweating_profusely:

AliceShiki

We already discussed this once. You admitted that you are not agaisnt calling your kid(s) by their full names when they are wrong. And we all know how dreadful being called by your full name feels. :sweating_profusely:
Dududuuuuum!!!

But yeah, nothing wrong with calling a child by their full name if it's a situation that requires calling their attention~

The important part is to not hurt your child and maintain a good relationship with them while also setting the right boundaries~
You thought I was joking? Alice is low-key the most scary person of SH forums.
Ehe~?

Aaqil

Cookies!
Can you see this!? She thinks it's okay! Terrifying. :sweating_profusely:

:sweating_profusely: :blob_no: :blob_teary: :blob_cookie:

AliceShiki

Guess the ancient witch beyond time
Btw, who is the ancient witch?

The only witch I know of is Raneday, the Witch of Nonsense, but she is barely active on SHF, and she isn't that active on NUF these days either~

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Btw, who is the ancient witch?

The only witch I know of is Raneday, the Witch of Nonsense, but she is barely active on SHF, and she isn't that active on NUF these days either~
TenderHuman. They are the ancient witch. By the way, do you know TenderHuman's pronouns? I thought they were a girl, but then someone used male pronouns, and I wasn't sure if they were genderfluid or somethin' so....?

AliceShiki

TenderHuman. They are the ancient witch. By the way, do you know TenderHuman's pronouns? I thought they were a girl, but then someone used male pronouns, and I wasn't sure if they were genderfluid or somethin' so....?
No idea, I don't think I interacted much with them.

Thanks for telling me though! ^^)/