Do you even lift?

J_Chemist

1693177020940.png

Hello Weary traveler. Come hither, take a seat. Rest your weary bones beneath the moon and bask in the warmth of my burning hopes and dreams. I hath a query for you, lads and lasses.

Does thou hoist? If so, for whomst and whasts? Share thy goals, fellow fiber destroyer and sore limb enjoyer. This friendly consumer of the protein and Follower of Whey is very much interested in hearing of your hardships and tales of staving off depressive thoughts. As a fellow member of the Iron Church, I seek those who too regularly step between the holy gates and conduct the ritual of moving metal circles.

J_Chemist

Yes, for the sole purpose of I think I'm weak as shit and need to fix this problem immediately. I need to begin to eat better so it works better tbh
Felt. I've gained 10 lbs in 4 months and while I hope most of it's muscle, my stomach is bulging and my inherent lack of regular cardio is making me very aware that I'm becoming a fat piece of shit.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
"Doest thou hoist?" Of course, mine great self hoists 'ere night. Upon mine honour, I telleth thee. I hoist myself out of my splendid coffin. My comeuppance for being a vampiress is such that the day treats me with much undo animosity; therefore, upon night's descend I become 'woke' one might say. That is when I am at true serenity. The perfect time for any hoisting is a beautiful night, free from the woes of mortal beings.

J_Chemist

I lift my fork to eat. Does that count? I sure make a lot of effort to do it each time.

To be more serious, I've stopped doing exercises like 6 months ago.
You have my condolences. I hope in your future you choose to take up some form of healthy fitness! It doesn't have to be a lot. Maybe a walk here and there to help keep the gears loose.

I can't imagine a writer working out
Look no further than I. I exercise 7 days a week, 2-3 hours a day. :blobtaco: Though one day is generally just something light or a form of low impact cardio.

"Doest thou hoist?" Of course, mine great self hoists 'ere night. Upon mine honour, I telleth thee. I hoist myself out of my splendid coffin. My comeuppance for being a vampiress is such that the day treats me with much undo animosity; therefore, upon night's descend I become 'woke' one might say. That is when I am at true serenity. The perfect time for any hoisting is a beautiful night, free from the woes of mortal beings.
I'm going to add vampire hunting to my cardio regimen. Gonna need to change my name to J_Belmont at this rate.

J_Chemist

I go to the gym 5/7 days a week, (I'm off on wednesdays and sundays) but tbh since most of my stuff is legs, abdominal and toning I can't say that I "lift" in the traditional manner. I do have a nice butt, but what does that mean in the land of Sick Gains™?
It brightens my day to find another. Though your goal may not be strength focused, they are admirable all the same. May your gains be plenty and your ER trips few, friend.

I was lifting weights until a few months ago when I was stabbed. Hard to get motivated since then. I am losing weight though, so I won't become a blimp again.
Whatdafuk. Stabbed? Gyat. Get well soon. :blob_salute:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
All kidding aside, I used to go to the gym all of the time, but I never liked lifting much. It was mostly running that I enjoyed, but running is even better outside. Running on a treadmill gets boring even with music. Cardio has always been my favorite, but I did like the Stairmasters at the gym.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I go to the gym to work on my muscles, mainly legs trainning.

Boxing on Thursday and Friday.

Practice using a spear on Saturday.

Rest on Sunday

melchi

What is a custom title?
This thread reminds me of porky's radio calisthenics.

Last edited:

Scaver

View attachment 21306
Hello Weary traveler. Come hither, take a seat. Rest your weary bones beneath the moon and bask in the warmth of my burning hopes and dreams. I hath a query for you, lads and lasses.

Does thou hoist? If so, for whomst and whasts? Share thy goals, fellow fiber destroyer and sore limb enjoyer. This friendly consumer of the protein and Follower of Whey is very much interested in hearing of your hardships and tales of staving off depressive thoughts. As a fellow member of the Iron Church, I seek those who too regularly step between the holy gates and conduct the ritual of moving metal circles.
Started going to the gym like 2 months ago? Couldn't do a single pull up then now can muster five rather easily. That's progress!
Mainly I just want an aesthetic ass body although that's taking a couple years alright!