Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Tbh, I want this now. The way we were doing things before, I would need to spend, what... 75 + 500 + 1300 GP. 1875 GP to summon my favorite steed...

Hey. That's not much worse than a Fighter's Plate Armor at 1500.
Tbf the most anyone's handled rn is double digits of GP... and like, even though it's a 4th level spell, isn't it exclusively on the Paladin's spell list? Even if you go the bard route that isn't buyable yet

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
Tbf the most anyone's handled rn is double digits of GP... and like, even though it's a 4th level spell, isn't it exclusively on the Paladin's spell list? Even if you go the bard route that isn't buyable yet
We don't have classes, so we can't have class exclusive spell lists. You're right that it would take a ton of work though.

DMG says maybe 10 encounters to get that much gold? (With good luck.)

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
Oh darn. A fourth level spell requires a 7 for caster level, not 4. That should be obvious, but it raises the cost to be basically unreachable.

Goodbye, my dreams of an amazing steed. :blob_teary: If we ever reach that point, it would be too weak to contribute as anything except a fast travel system.

Lodur

Eight virgin
Stealth gave permission to be controlled by allies temporarily.

Frankly, it's the only way to get anywhere with our timezone issues.
Stealth has dagger and quarterstaff. I have dagger and rapier. I don’t know, what the rest of us have to be used as weapon. I or Stealth can throw dagger in surprise attack round, while other are throwing magic stones. (I took magic stone because I have some bonus to throw attack from Dexterity). If I’m tanking, I need to run to the nearest goblin first, and engage him in melee. But it best to be done in the first round, not in the bonus round.

I’m hereby giving my permission to temporary control my character to other players, if I’m absent. @Cipiteca396 @Stealthy_Enigma @rake1025

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
View attachment 22214
here is the book.
📚 http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/spells 📚

And
[Cantrip*] trait ::- grants any* 3 cantrips (level 0) spells of your choice. Casting cantrips or mastery spell don't require Spellcasting rolls.

Second gift,
[Arcane recovery] trait ::- allows you to re roll dices at cost of 1 action.
Like say

Last one
[1,6,4,4,5] (*)
Using arcane recovery I can
Save [1,6,4,#,5] which gave me 4 chain and re roll #dices which didn't contributed
*Rolls
[2]
This will cost an action, your character would be standing on his place focused on casting magic.

New result
[1,6,2,4,5] (*)
A 5 chain to cast any level4 or lower spell.

You can use arcane recovery any number of times in a battle.

END OF TUTORIAL
YOU RECIEVED 3 TEMPORARY TRAITS AND A SPELL BOOK WITH 6 d6 dices.
[SPELLCASTING*], [CANTRIP* (3 SLOTS)] AND [ARCANE RECOVERY*]

** Always remember to quote your spells links form the wiki (given spell book) & your roll results.
Don't make things out of air.😅 It would help Dm and other players too...
* These traits are temporary and for testing will disappear after 2 days.
@Raymann if any issue arises.
Temporary testing period for this spellcasting reduced to 2 days.(today and tomorrow)
@Cipiteca396 's version of spellcasting would continue then after.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Temporary testing period for this spellcasting reduced to 2 days.(today and tomorrow)
@Cipiteca396 's version of spellcasting would continue then after.
Oh yeah, whatever happened to working at the Lodge? I don't think I can see anything about it on the info thread anymore