Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

Lostinthecause

"Wandering around, with no clear goal in sight.", it laughed, floating around you, "I came here looking for stories, but a certain Lodge owner denied me of what I want~"

Advaya feels a chill running down his spine, as the Fairy's malice is fully on display, "We Fairies hate being rejected, so I pull a little prank! I never intended to make a ruckus, but with sooooo many spirits around, how can I not resist a festival? Everything else was just collateral~"
Sensing the threat of this situation, Advaya he was confused to what do he hated dealing with spirits, he wanted to run as away as possible, but knew it would be totally useless, after all if he ran away from this challenge, he would consider himself weak. He let out a smile a at spirit and asked, Have you seen a villager girl? and A shark walking on land? Can you contact other spirits? As he asked this question he tossed a bag of silver coin towards the spirit. Trying to bride him!

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Sensing the threat of this situation, Advaya he was confused to what do he hated dealing with spirits, he wanted to run as away as possible, but knew it would be totally useless, after all if he ran away from this challenge, he would consider himself weak. He let out a smile a at spirit and asked, Have you seen a villager girl? and A shark walking on land? Can you contact other spirits? As he asked this question he tossed a bag of silver coin towards the spirit. Trying to bride him!
"I have no need for coins, as I can live off nature~", it giggles, taking the coins anyway, "Would you like to make a Contract?"

It got close to Advaya's face, her see under its hood there is... nothing, no eyes, no nose, only a smile full of sharp teeth.

"All I want is your "Firstborn", nothing too much, right?"

By entering a Contract with this Fairy, you will gain Fey-Touched, and have the potential to become a Warlock with a Fey Patron. But you will have to offer the Fairy your "Firstborn".

Will you have this Fairy be your Patron?

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Meanwhile, Mabel was attempting to talk to some of the clamoring spirits.
"Good day, folks! This is quite a queer festival we're having today, may I ask what patron this celebration commemorates? Oh, and is this the type of festival where poets share their prose, or bards sing of distant tales? I'm looking for exotic poems... you see."

Lostinthecause

"I have no need for coins, as I can live off nature~", it giggles, taking the coins anyway, "Would you like to make a Contract?"

It got close to Advaya's face, her see under its hood there is... nothing, no eyes, no nose, only a smile full of sharp teeth.

"All I want is your "Firstborn", nothing too much, right?"

By entering a Contract with this Fairy, you will gain Fey-Touched, and have the potential to become a Warlock with a Fey Patron. But you will have to offer the Fairy your "Firstborn".

Will you have this Fairy be your Patron?
"I'm not a mage, wizard, or sage, who dwells in the realm of magic, so I'm sorry I can't make a contract with you," Advaya shook his head as he denied the request, but then he added not to anger the spirit, "I find you someone who's willing to make contract with you."

kgggdkp2012

Raymond searched his pockets, and suddenly realised his pockets were empty, he was sure he had money, but it was gone. Anyways, he moves towards the town as the spirits were scattering to find some money and supplies.
you rolled a 6

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
"I'm not a mage, wizard, or sage, who dwells in the realm of magic, so I'm sorry I can't make a contract with you," Advaya shook his head as he denied the request, but then he added not to anger the spirit, "I find you someone who's willing to make contract with you."
"Who said this has anything to do with your consent?"

Advaya feels a presence grasping him, weighing on his shoulder.

Make a Wisdom Save

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
you rolled a 6
Trying to use the chaos of the town to your advantage, you attempt to find anything useful scattered around.

Sure enough, you find a bunch of scattered coins on the ground, but before you could take any of it, spirits snatch it away!

They appear to be taking it back to an eerie, desolate house in town. Something about it resonates with the invitation in your hands, beckoning you to use it.

kgggdkp2012

Trying to use the chaos of the town to your advantage, you attempt to find anything useful scattered around.

Sure enough, you find a bunch of scattered coins on the ground, but before you could take any of it, spirits snatch it away!

They appear to be taking it back to an eerie, desolate house in town. Something about it resonates with the invitation in your hands, beckoning you to use it.
He sighed as he followed the spirits to house. Looking for clues to see what's happening.

Necron

ghan tried to see where the spirit go
he rolled an 8 + 0

so instead he goes back to the forest
rolled a 1

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
4+3( :'( I'm a fighter not a magician)
Advaya feels a presence getting inside him, changing his body...

You are now Fey Touched, and you have to give the Fairy your "Firstborn".
You now have a better chance of surviving the Twilight Fortress

Last edited:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
so instead he goes back to the forest
rolled a 1
Ghan gets lost in the forest, unable to find his way back for a few hours. Until finally, he sees smoke in the distance. Perhaps following it will lead back to town.

However, as he gets closer... he sees a silhouette next to the campfire, it's scent is covered by that of metal and the blood of animals... whoever it is appears to adding things to what he can recognize as a pot and stirring it.

Then, the silhouette looks towards your direction and starts walking towards you.

What do you do?