SHF High-school Fanfic

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
"@Corty I see that updated the glossary, but that ain't me! Which random chick did you confused me with this time?! Oy! I demand justice, and immediate correction! You think I would wear those lame ass zipper-up hoodie?! Get back here!"

(I can't send pic via dm on my phone, so I'll send them to you later when I can access my PC T-T)

Or if u can do it now, here are they. Either one of those will work for my character

Attachments

• IMG_3811.jpeg
    IMG_3811.jpeg
    424.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3810.jpeg
    IMG_3810.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 17

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Finally finished the glossary. But it's barebones for now. The following part will be added to the 2nd post.

Here is how it will go:
  • Want a better image for your character?
    • Send it to me via DM, to the @Corty account.
  • Want a character bio?
And it will be added to your glossary page.

Please, use the DM function. I get waaaay to many notifications so I will miss it if you just post it here. Thank you.
@Dr.Quack character info changed :blob_dizzy:. In the previous spoiler tag he can realise the wish of people, but nobody know how to activate it and it's change every time, becoming a random thing.

I'm sad, it was a part of my chapter :blob_teary:

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Finally finished the glossary. But it's barebones for now. The following part will be added to the 2nd post.

Here is how it will go:
  • Want a better image for your character?
  • Want a character bio?
And it will be added to your glossary page.

Please, use the DM function. I get waaaay to many notifications so I will miss it if you just post it here. Thank you.
Me always having a hat and a background with trucks makes me smile

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Just blame the eldritch horrors, there is already setup that eldritch beings create most conflicts (maybe), so it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that they mess on a regular basis with the timeline of events. (At least that would be a good way to lampshade the contradictory nature of the novel.)
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was time traveling eventually. I mean, I already did.

Corty

I need a vacation.
"@Corty I see that updated the glossary, but that ain't me! Which random chick did you confused me with this time?! Oy! I demand justice, and immediate correction! You think I would wear those lame ass zipper-up hoodie?! Get back here!"

(I can't send pic via dm on my phone, so I'll send them to you later when I can access my PC T-T)

Or if u can do it now, here are they. Either one of those will work for my character
Fixed :blob_teary::blob_no:

@Dr.Quack character info changed :blob_dizzy:. In the previous spoiler tag he can realise the wish of people, but nobody know how to activate it and it's change every time, becoming a random thing.

I'm sad, it was a part of my chapter :blob_teary:
I may have copied the wrong info. I am already in bed and I was tired doing it. So I went with copying the first Submissions only. The thread is too big to remember everything. :blob_teary:

Sleds

I may have copied the wrong info. I am already in bed and I was tired doing it. So I went with copying the first Su missions only. The thread is too big to remember everything. :blob_teary:
No you didn't copy it wrongly, I came back to Quack character info on the thread and he modified it to include his rivality with Aaqil, and his will to fight for cookies against Aaqil, but he removed he ability to make wish :blob_teary:

Corty

I need a vacation.
No you didn't copy it wrongly, I came back to Quack character info on the thread and he modified it to include his rivality with Aaqil, and his will to fight for cookies against Aaqil, but he removed he ability to make wish :blob_teary:
Everything is canon that has been written. If it was there once, it counts. Tony never forgetti

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Someone said too we should make a villain tournament arc.
That was me, kinda. Comrade @melchi said the words.

I think the villain tournament would get pretty interesting, but we need to decide on the participants. Who will participate in the tournament? Only those who want to, or even all class members without the right to refuse?

I stopped receiving alerts from this thread, is it because I was inactive in it for a long time?

Sleds

I had a stupid idea that I kind of want to write (Yes, I know, it's not the first time I have a stupid idea... You don't have to tell me the truth)

The idea is like this. It will be a plot written on multiple chapters where the whole class and the staff will participate (except Tony and Hans). I think I can probably write all the chapters myself since they would be short.

The plot is pretty simple. The chapters will be in the LitRpg Theme. Since my character sleeps a lot, these chapters can be part of his dream, so non-canon if people don't want it, and if there are just some of you who want the event to be canon for them, it could be explained with some bullshit with my character's ability :blob_wink:.

Here the plot:

Tony will call us in the auditorium, saying that he converted our daily life into a story, and he is quite happy with how the story goes, but he wants to add a genre that many people like. And for this, he created an event. This event consists of conquering a dungeon in a team (the dungeon won't be long, maybe five levels that can be cleared in one chapter or two max). For that, he will give us three skills (could be a passive skill or active skill) oriented toward our personality or the capacity we already have, and a stat system. Everyone will be somehow equal with 40 stats points distributed (Yes, I think of you eldritch horrors).

Inside the dungeon, only the skills and the stats can be used. The rules will be simple. We have 44 members with staff included (Am I right?), there will be 11 teams of four members in each, and each team will be made randomly (in that way, we include everyone and make them interact).
The dungeon chapters can be in different settings. Some can be serious dungeon conquering, while others can be full comedy or horror dungeons. (I could have added a dating system dungeon for matcha, but I'm not sure I'll be able to write it. I'm not even sure to write comfortably horror dungeons either)

If some are against this idea, I can make them give up at the beginning of the event, and if the number of people who don't like this idea is too high, I can give up on this idea too. I'm not really attached to it. I just think it could be a fun way to have interaction between characters who are set together randomly.

I can discuss the setting of the chapters, the skills/stats, and how your characters will be portrayed in these chapters with each team separately via DM, or I can create another thread for it, and everyone will be able to create his character's skills and stats.

Here is the first idea for the stats that would be used (Maybe I can add some comic stat if you have some in mind and remove some, now that I think about it, just four stats can be easier since it would be quick):

1. Strength - (Enhances power and speed)
  2. Stamina - (Enhances endurance and recovery speed)
  3. Agility - (Enhances reaction time)
  4. Perception - (Enhances the five senses)
  5. Magic - (Enhances a skill's power)
  6. Mana - (Enhances quantity of mana for skill usage)
  7. Physical Resistance - (Reduces damage of incoming physical attacks)
  8. Magical Resistance - (Reduces damage of incoming magical attacks)

Last edited:

Sleds

I stopped receiving alerts from this thread, is it because I was inactive in it for a long time?
Don't know, I never get any alerts from a thread, except when someone quote my message or mention me.