SHF High-school Fanfic

Glitched

Moth Mommy
ERUaGE1U8AAX_xO.jpg_large.jpg

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Using singular pronouns for the speech because for some reason machine learning models have a knot in their panties about this sort of thing, and like to mark people down for it.
@Azure_Fog
@quagma

Whenever you have time, write a short speech about why the AI should choose you for the post, and it will decide who wins. I am soon going offline, so I will do it whenever I am back online tomorrow. So you don't need to hurry.
Hello, and thank you for considering me for the position of Class Chaos Containment Officer! I have significant experience in this area, having been doing it since the dawn of time. I promise to resolve conflicts through as non-violent means as possible, to ensure the proper usage of supernatural abilities, and to prevent the total collapse of Reality.
With my foreknowledge of the future, and my ability to control the probability value of an outcome, I can ensure that the worst problems never arise in the first place. Since I am a hivemind with multiple bodies, I can keep an eye on multiple events and people simultaneously.
Because I respect the free will of the other students, I cannot stop them from unleashing chaos, but what I can do is ensure that everyone has fun in a safe and enjoyable environment while doing so and that bystanders remain unaffected by it.
In conclusion, I feel myself to be a perfect fit for this position, practically custom-made for me and my ablities. With that, I thank you for your patience in considering me and I now give you my leave.

Last edited:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Aside from the cameras, keeps tabs on everyone with her insect children.(Yes that means you.)
Just like Void~
@Corty
Name: [REDACTED] Known as Glitched
Race: Demi-Insect?
Limits: No GB.
Info: Resident 4'10 Disciplinarian. Lives in the CCTV room amidst a mass of webs and oversized creepy crawlers.
Psychic and memory manipulation master. Definitely not a psycho.
Here to break the minds of the bad boys, girls, and sentient beings that are too much for the poor hall monitor to deal with.
Hears every door you open. Quite literally.
Aside from the cameras, keeps tabs on everyone with her insect children.(Yes that means you.)
Glitched is always watching.
I must say your powers are quite interesting~ Although I think the minds of half the people here are already broken and several of us are likely immune to memory manipulation. Still, seems like a fun character~

Also I don’t think you can hear every door being opened… the janitor gets everywhere somehow. I don’t even know if he uses doors. It’s kinda ceeepy~

Welcome to the stabbing list~
M
O
T
H
More of a chimera if anything tbh.
Would drop an image but dunno if I should here. Waiting for Corty to give a verdict.
IT’S THE RADIANCE!!!!

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
The ability to take body parts of any creatures and add them to my own. The bigger and the better the part, the stronger I become.

There is a low probability that I can get some of the power of the person from whom I took the flesh (it should be something with flesh, can't take apart robots). High-speed manipulations with my own body (elongation of arms, expansion of flesh and bones, shields of bones, things like that.)

Also, I have a huge subspace inside myself, in which there are many different things, but mostly vodka and AK's.

They can be considered magical in nature, but the manipulation part is mostly wierd-ass science

An example from chapter 13, made by @LuoirM :
Did I just get praised

Glitched

Moth Mommy
Just like Void~

I must say your powers are quite interesting~ Although I think the minds of half the people here are already broken and several of us are likely immune to memory manipulation. Still, seems like a fun character~

Also I don’t think you can hear every door being opened… the janitor gets everywhere somehow. I don’t even know if he uses doors. It’s kinda ceeepy~

Welcome to the stabbing list~

IT’S THE RADIANCE!!!!
I forget that a good portion of you guys are already insane. But well, that means your brains are still functioning. Making some vegetables is always an option~

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
How edible is he? I wanna eat him. Errr...take a bite.
She, and I already ate her~ She tasted like a normal daikon. I think I still have some sushi that I put her on~ (the sushi was made of Archie so it’s shark sashimi)

Glitched

Moth Mommy
Shark is an acquired taste. If you haven't been eating it, it'll be strange at first but takes time to get used too.
Thanks anon, good to know. I'll spend a little less time trying to peep your pants and learn your sex.

Last edited: