SHF High-school Fanfic

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
@Azure_Fog
@quagma

@quagma, as Azure gets the seat, you can still be part of the Containment Force if you wish to be. If Azure ever oversteps her boundaries, you will have the power and authority to stop her, and if it is deemed necessary by the Council, switch places with her, replacing her role.

Or you can try to get someone else's position with another application and/or a possible debate. (Except Reina, she is locked in.)
that first one works for us

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Sure, there are no limits; I let Azure do it, too.
Here I go again...

Student Council Application Form

Personal Information:

Name: Ellieporter

Position Applying For: Vice President

Powers: I'm rich.

Reasons Why You Want to Join: I can definitely help a lot of students with me on the job. Since, there's a lot of students who are confused, sad and unsure where they headed in SHHS. I can make sure to guide them to the right path.

Why You Think You Are Perfect for the Chosen Position: I have a very big heart for helping others and it really pains me that a lot of students here are misguided. I will make sure to let them that not all hope is lost as I will be the light in the darkness for them.

Additional Information: I belong to the most oldest, influential and powerful clan and with me on the seat. I'm pretty sure that I'll be of great help.

References (if any): N/A

Teacher or Faculty Reference (Optional):
Peer Reference (Optional):

Declaration: I hereby certify that all information provided in this application is accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false information may result in disqualification from consideration for a Student Council position.

Signature: 01/26/24

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Here I go again...

Student Council Application Form

Personal Information:

Name: Ellieporter

Position Applying For: Vice President

Powers: I'm rich.

Reasons Why You Want to Join: I can definitely help a lot of students with me on the job. Since, there's a lot of students who are confused, sad and unsure where they headed in SHHS. I can make sure to guide them to the right path.

Why You Think You Are Perfect for the Chosen Position: I have a very big heart for helping others and it really pains me that a lot of students here are misguided. I will make sure to let them that not all hope is lost as I will be the light in the darkness for them.

Additional Information: I belong to the most oldest, influential and powerful clan and with me on the seat. I'm pretty sure that I'll be of great help.

References (if any): N/A

Teacher or Faculty Reference (Optional):
Peer Reference (Optional):

Declaration: I hereby certify that all information provided in this application is accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false information may result in disqualification from consideration for a Student Council position.

Signature: 01/26/24
Always trust the cartel.

Detective_Quack

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
@Corty
Name: Flutter
Role: Security Guard
Race: Spirit Ink Crow
Info: An animal that wanders the school and is seen uncommonly. Most think it's one of the school's guards( does the school even need guards?), but it's hard to confirm given it avoids the topic when it does choose to speak. Acts scatter-brained most of the time but will seek out unattended food or books if they're in its vicinity. They avoid harming other creatures unless it is being threatened. It will occasionally leave books that it has written along its path, these books can cover any topic that exists in reality, though usefulness may vary. It seems to avoid anyone overtly evil when it can avoid crossing paths.

Personality: Exploratory, Timid, Wary, Bored, when it speaks it does so with a formal sleepy tone.
Powers: Possesses the ability to create ink out of spiritual energy that it uses to write books, and is capable of storing them in a pocket dimension. It can also use Psychokinesis, lifting desks or chairs with focus, with the greatest ease being with its Ink. Finally, it can hide in any sort of text, sleeping peacefully until it chooses to leave or the text is destroyed, in which case it appears in the nearest unoccupied space.( It can also use this ability to jump from one text to another within the school grounds, though it only does so for avoidance.)
Restrictions: No sexual content with this char, but otherwise free to use them, however y'all want.
Are you @RiaCorvidiva 's familiar?
I became eldritch because people started to perceive me as eldritch.

It would be intelligent and non eldritch?
So basically anon is a hard counter to you

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
@ElliePorter

Well, for now, we have all the spots "filled."

Anyone challenging someone who is conditionally accepted will have to go through a debate with the AI. Otherwise, on Monday, the positions will all be locked in.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
So basically anon is a hard counter to you
Yes, delusion, arrogantes and ignorantes are my greatest weakness but because the way I'm perceived changed in a way that I became the concept of perception and the body truly nothing more than a delusion, you could erase the idea of the bodies existence and the body would cease to exist, the concept would always remain but why should it want to form a new body on its own?

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
@ElliePorter

Well, for now, we have all the spots "filled."

Anyone challenging someone who is conditionally accepted will have to go through a debate with the AI. Otherwise, on Monday, the positions will all be locked in.
MUHHAHAHAHHAH!
We did it,@ElliePorter
The infiltration was a success!
More power to the Drug Cartel!