SHF High-school Fanfic

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
If we doesn't use the character personality/capacity/informations, what the point to give character sheet or detail about our character? I don't understand the point of using a character in a chapter if we're going to do the opposite or out of character that what written in the character information or discussed with the said member for more details.
I'm a bit conflicted about this. Say, if I establish the alt Iris (just an example) as a sweet little village girl who is helping us, it would be a complete contrast to her personality. It isn't assigned at random but is based on her actual character to demonstrate how different this alternate world is. Some traits need to remain, though. So she isn't fundamentally a different person. This is also why I asked for explicit permission.

Second, I'm not going to make my alt or HSHS (sufficient reason would be provided in this case) broken. I'm not writing action; it's a random genre I picked, mystery and horror, for writing practice. I don't need characters who can teleport at will, time travel, etc. So, even if I don't change the core power and stuff, expect it to be heavily nerfed.

The third is that I'm not writing a full novel. So not everyone is going to appear, sorry.

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
I was planning on releasing information on an alt form that can be genuinely evil and play the role of grimdark villainess. Was gonna do it along with my full sheet when my chapter releases but if you want I can DM you about it early... Though even without that form I wouldn't mind being a minion to an actual villain
Would be helpful.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
no on rp, i created the jornalist club on shhs, if u want to join we have already 5 menbers xD
it's canon, we're in every club. even if we don't show up on the roster, we participate in, or at least observe, them all.
in other words, we want in on the journalism club, if you'll have us: we're the ultimate scoop catcher, living wiretaps the size of a molecule. ah, the benefits of being a hive mind.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
So, even if I don't change the core power and stuff, expect it to be heavily nerfed.
Funny enough, my alt form actually has something that can enforce this.
The villainess and her opposition must only use genre appropriate measures in their conflict.
Also, I love mystery and horror! Happy to be casted in a chapter with those genres

Would be helpful.
Sure! I'll polish up that part of the sheet and send it to you when I get home

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I'm a bit conflicted about this. Say, if I establish the alt Iris (just an example) as a sweet little village girl who is helping us, it would be a complete contrast to her personality. It isn't assigned at random but is based on her actual character to demonstrate how different this alternate world is. Some traits need to remain, though. So she isn't fundamentally a different person. This is also why I asked for explicit permission.

Second, I'm not going to make my alt or HSHS (sufficient reason would be provided in this case) broken. I'm not writing action; it's a random genre I picked, mystery and horror, for writing practice. I don't need characters who can teleport at will, time travel, etc. So, even if I don't change the core power and stuff, expect it to be heavily nerfed.

The third is that I'm not writing a full novel. So not everyone is going to appear, sorry.
If it's an alternate version of "us" in another world while we are in the school and it's explained, the change in personality are explained by itself. So there no complain in that setting about a change of personality.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
My chapter is probably going to throw a curveball in everyone- mainly because it is lacking in violence~

Or, everyone (the villains) will be toned down a bit so that I can create a brighter chapter of fluff. The characters will be the same, but slightly subdued (Chapter Spoiler Warning: Rule 19. Fluff diplomacy: Thou shalt resolve conflicts peacefully, using fluff as a mediator to bring harmony and serenity.
).

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
If it's an alternate version of "us" in another world while we are in the school and it's explained, the change in personality are explained by itself. So there no complain in that setting about a change of personality.
I mentioned it in my first post. I'd have used the current setting, if not for the fact that SHHS power scaling is too broken, and any effort to write serious fiction with tension would go down the drain or would need an ungodly amount of time to set up. It's much easier to isekai SHHS cast in a different setting where I can put a lid on things instantly.

@Corty no, you are going to be my companion. Likely.

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
My chapter is probably going to throw a curveball in everyone- mainly because it is lacking in violence~

Or, everyone (the villains) will be toned down a bit so that I can create a brighter chapter of fluff. The characters will be the same, but slightly subdued (Chapter Spoiler Warning: Rule 19. Fluff diplomacy: Thou shalt resolve conflicts peacefully, using fluff as a mediator to bring harmony and serenity.
).
I disagree, I prefer to resolve conflicts violently and with reduction of population.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Last edited:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
I mentioned it in my first post. I'd have used the current setting; if not, SHHS power scaling is too broken, and any effort to write serious fiction with tension would go down the drain or would need an ungodly amount of time to set up. It's much easier to isekai SHHS caste in a different setting where I can put a lid on things instantly.

That seems interesting.

Reinaislost

Miss Direction

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
I mentioned it in my first post. I'd have used the current setting, if not it not for the fact that SHHS power scaling is too broken, and any effort to write serious fiction with tension would go down the drain or would need an ungodly amount of time to set up. It's much easier to isekai SHHS cast in a different setting where I can put a lid on things instantly.

might we suggest the following idea for the nerfed quagma? if you've not already written us in, that is.
suggestion: a psychically linked pair of identical twins. with tentacles for arms or something. no need to use this idea, it's just a suggestion we think is kinda fun and offers lots of opportunity to torment us.