SHF High-school Fanfic

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Congratulations, @Azure_Fog , for writing a chapter of over 9000 words. Reading it, it's evident how much fun you had writing it and bringing your fantasies to life. The most commendable thing is that you made an effort to include almost all the characters, giving each one their moment in the spotlight. Congratulations, only you could have achieved this.
Despite everything, Matcha fared quite well, especially if we consider what happened to En-chan.

Undoubtedly, you are the Villain of this story.

Just never show that chapter to any doctor. Maintain your anonymity. I also recommend an FBI-proof VPN.
It's OVER 9k

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Congratulations, @Azure_Fog , for writing a chapter of over 9000 words. Reading it, it's evident how much fun you had writing it and bringing your fantasies to life. The most commendable thing is that you made an effort to include almost all the characters, giving each one their moment in the spotlight. Congratulations, only you could have achieved this.
Thanks for the compliments~
Stabby stabby~
Just never show that chapter to any doctor.
Noted.
I also recommend an FBI-proof VPN.
Also noted. I doubt it would stop them from digging things up if they tried though~

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Despite everything, Matcha fared quite well, especially if we consider what happened to En-chan.

Just never show that chapter to any doctor. Maintain your anonymity. I also recommend an FBI-proof VPN.
She is just going to take this as a compliment because like statues of "incidents" show the success of those who committed them, you're just boosting her ego. So you did everything right.

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
It came to our attention that @DannyTheDaikon has been the target of chomp-chomps.

From now on, any non-consensual or illegal chompings will be heavily taxed. We will confiscate the following body parts of students found doing it:

• Teeth
  • Mouth
  • Head
  • Arms
  • Digestive system
  • Penis
These organs and/or body parts won't be returned for a week or until the appropriate bounty has been paid:

• ONE 24-carat golden egg PER teeth
  • Blue-striped panties for the mouth (the color and stripes are fixed, no bargaining here)
  • An album of Thriller on vinyl, dedicated by Michael Jackson for the head.
  • An authentic lightsaber PER arm
  • 100 kilos of bread for the digestive system. (must be fresh)
  • lol, get rekt.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
She is just going to take this as a compliment because like statues of "incidents" show the success of those who committed them, you're just boosting her ego. So you did everything right.
I took it as a compliment to my insanity~
It came to our attention that @DannyTheDaikon has been the target of chomp-chomps.

From now on, any non-consensual or illegal chompings will be heavily taxed. We will confiscate the following body parts of students found doing it:

• Teeth
  • Mouth
  • Head
  • Arms
  • Digestive system
  • Penis
These organs and/or body parts won't be returned for a week or until the appropriate bounty has been paid:

• Blue-striped panties for the mouth (the color and stripes are fixed, no bargaining here)
  • lol, get rekt.
Good thing I stocked up on daikons before this~ And I can easily pay all of these prices~

• Teeth
  • Mouth
  • Head
  • Arms
  • Digestive system
  • Penis

• lol, get rekt.
Oh! Can I be the one to punish the guilty? I will return the body parts after a week, Soldiers' honor!

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I need volunteers to commentate for the tournament I'm running~ Anyone going to volunteer? Otherwise the commentators will be Envy, Anon, Tony, Corty, and Sailus. (The main speakers will likely be only Envy and Corty)

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

• Teeth
  • Mouth
  • Head
  • Arms
  • Digestive system
  • Penis

• lol, get rekt.
PAISE THE LAW! :blob_highfive::blob_party::blobtaco:

Good thing I stocked up on daikons before this~ And I can easily pay all of these prices~
Do you have any other daikons on the side? Am I not enough for you? Who are they?! :blob_hmph:

Oh God, oh no...
I've been hit by
I've been hit by
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME :blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock: