SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
It came to our attention that @DannyTheDaikon has been the target of chomp-chomps.

From now on, any non-consensual or illegal chompings will be heavily taxed. We will confiscate the following body parts of students found doing it:

• Teeth
  • Mouth
  • Head
  • Arms
  • Digestive system
  • Penis
These organs and/or body parts won't be returned for a week or until the appropriate bounty has been paid:

• ONE 24-carat golden egg PER teeth
  • Blue-striped panties for the mouth (the color and stripes are fixed, no bargaining here)
  • An album of Thriller on vinyl, dedicated by Michael Jackson for the head.
  • An authentic lightsaber PER arm
  • 100 kilos of bread for the digestive system. (must be fresh)
  • lol, get rekt.
God damn it

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Oh wait I forgot. Take this~ *hands over all bounties for body parts*

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Wah...that sounds like Stockholm Syndrome...in a way...
'o'

Ah...you've realised it yourself...

'-'
DTD is broken...

X
I am :blob_pat_sad: I am a mess of a daikon... :blob_no: But it's a SHHS and my training arc is coming, so I shall put myself back into pieces and be reborn stronger than ever :blob_evil:

I think you underestimate the abilities of the Eldritch~ Also, how are you going to tickle me if you've been sliced up?
Who said my parts need to be connected to the rest of my body to move? Behold, the power of a animated root vegetable! :blob_ghost:
Or what if I eat you in human form~
:blob_neutral: *remembers that En-chan also smelled fresh blood in the form of a HoomanDany* I think... I... Maybe... :sweating_profusely: Y-you wouldn't... right? hehe... RIGHT?!

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Who said my parts need to be connected to the rest of my body to move? Behold, the power of an animated root vegetable! :blob_ghost:
Hmm~ that would be funny~

:blob_neutral: *remembers that En-chan also smelled fresh blood in the form of a HoomanDany* I think... I... Maybe... :sweating_profusely: Y-you wouldn't... right? hehe... RIGHT?!
I’ve eaten plenty of humans already~ one more won’t change anything~

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
I am :blob_pat_sad: I am a mess of a daikon... :blob_no: But it's a SHHS and my training arc is coming, so I shall put myself back into pieces and be reborn stronger than ever :blob_evil:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
That's just rude. I'm taking away your arms every time I see you stab someone!

Alternatively, I can add so many arms to you that you won't even be able to move because of the weight.
Two things~ First, I can stab you or regrow my arms. Second, I don’t think it’s possible to weigh me down with too many arms~ Unless you have several quintillion~ and even then I can just make them cease to exist~

Also also, I paid the Danny eating tax already~ you have no reason to take my arms~