SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I am :blob_pat_sad: I am a mess of a daikon... :blob_no: But it's a SHHS and my training arc is coming, so I shall put myself back into pieces and be reborn stronger than ever :blob_evil:

Who said my parts need to be connected to the rest of my body to move? Behold, the power of a animated root vegetable! :blob_ghost:

:blob_neutral: *remembers that En-chan also smelled fresh blood in the form of a HoomanDany* I think... I... Maybe... :sweating_profusely: Y-you wouldn't... right? hehe... RIGHT?!
Is smelling prohibited?

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
Is smelling prohibited?

But yeah, it's fine. Sniff away my dood.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Ah, the innocence. How I miss that feeling... :blob_pat_sad:
… Eh~ fine…
True! Take her knives instead! dang it!
My knife cause anyone who touches them to cease to exist across all timelines unless I will it not. Also, all my knives are one knife just cloned or pulled from other points in time~
B-because... eeee... hmmm.... :blob_hmm: because it’s difficult to eat when something is burning your mouth? :sweating_profusely:
Mmmm~ spicy~

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
My knife cause anyone who touches them to cease to exist across all timelines unless I will it not. Also, all my knives are one knife just cloned or pulled from other points in time~
Then take her points in time instead! aghhhh :blob_no:
Mmmm~ spicy~
Oh no! :blob_shock: now the other guy will know I'm actually spicy! I played myself!

Just stop being a Daikon, easy fix. Not sure Azure's gonna stop trying to eat you tho.
She won't :blob_no: But its okay. It was established earlier that I developed Stockholm Syndrome, so I'm actually enjoying it :blobthumbsup: just don't tell anyone