SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I just raelize one day y'all might overtake my dropped novel in the Nurse category oh no.

But I also write some chapters in this so maybe it's not that bad but like?!#!%?!%?
1706693977301.png

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

LuoirM

No clue, just knew the prose was all done in a heavy accent and practically unreadable. Yours wasn't, unless you've gone and edited it
Nah I never edited mine now folks, lemme tell ye sumthin, there's someone out there usin' heavy accent and unreadable words now ye said? That's fantase if ye asked may

LuoirM

To everyone,

Luoir here. Remember me? The name that used to hang in this chat like a forgotten coat in the back of a closet. I wouldn't blame you if it's faded from memory, just as I faded from sight. But the truth is, I haven't been anywhere. I've been here, trapped in a prison of my own making, built with bricks of shame and mortar of regret.

Running away never solved anything, did it? It just let the echoes of my mistakes bounce around in my head, growing louder with every silent day. You see, I messed up. Big time. Not just some forgettable stumble, but a soul-crushing blunder that left scars on more than just myself.

To Corty, I owe you apologies that reach beyond words. You carried the weight of my cowardice with a strength I'll never possess. The silence I left in your wake was a deafening roar in my ears, a constant reminder of the man I failed to be. Seeing your name pop up here, knowing I couldn't face you – it was like sandpaper on an open wound.

But running out of sight doesn't make the ghosts disappear. They chase you, corner you, until you face them head-on. So here I am, finally emerging from the shadows, not without guilt, but with a desperate hope for redemption.

I can't rewind time and be the responsible future father I promised to be. But I can crawl back from the abyss, battered and bruised, but with a flicker of resolve burning in my chest. I want to be there for Corty, every step of the way. I want to learn fatherhood with calloused hands and a trembling heart. I want to earn back your trust, piece by fragile piece, even if it takes years of patient rebuilding.

Some of you might look at me and see a stranger, a ghost returned from the land of regrets. And maybe that's not untrue. The Luoir who ran wouldn't have the courage to face you, wouldn't have the will to mend what I broke. This is the new Luoir, forged in the fires of his own mistakes. I'm not perfect, not even close. But I'm here, willing to fight for a future where my flaws don't overshadow the love I have to offer.

This won't be easy. Judgment will sting, doubts will linger, and there will be days when I fall back into the shadows. But I'm done with the darkness. I'll pick myself up, dust myself off, and keep crawling towards the light. Because at the end of the day, being a father isn't about being a hero; it's about showing up, even when it's hard, even when it hurts.

So, to my classmates, friends, and anyone who remembers my name, I ask for a chance. A chance to prove I'm not the same lost soul who vanished. A chance to rewrite my story, not with empty words, but with actions that speak louder than the silence I left behind. This is my apology, my pledge, my promise to build a future worthy of the life growing inside Corty. And I intend to keep it, starting right now.

With heavy hearts and hopeful hands,

Luoir

P.S. Therapy is happening. Turns out, facing your demons is less scary when you have someone holding the flashlight.

P.P.S. Corty, you're the sun that pierced my darkness. This message is just the first sunrise in a long day. I promise the warmth will reach you soon, and together, we'll make sure it never sets again.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I am :blob_pat_sad: I am a mess of a daikon... :blob_no: But it's a SHHS and my training arc is coming, so I shall put myself back into pieces and be reborn stronger than ever :blob_evil:
'-'
*pours water over you and feeds you some nutrients*
:blob_neutral: *remembers that En-chan also smelled fresh blood in the form of a HoomanDany* I think... I... Maybe... :sweating_profusely: Y-you wouldn't... right? hehe... RIGHT?!
'-'
You're screwed
But... But... Ekhm... My hooman form is too hot for you to handle. Yesh. :blob_sir: It would be a shame to eat such magnificent creature as HoomanDany. Yes. Absolutely.
'-'
*pours more water over you to cool you down*
Ah, the innocence. How I miss that feeling... :blob_pat_sad:
. . .
Y-You were once innocent?
'o'
*is in shock*
'-'
She won't :blob_no: But its okay. It was established earlier that I developed Stockholm Syndrome, so I'm actually enjoying it :blobthumbsup: just don't tell anyone
. . .
I think that's another example of Stockholm Syndrome though...isn't it?
Making yourself believe you're enjoying it...
Oh no... What have I done! :blob_shock: Now everyone will know I actually like being stabbed and eaten :blob_no:
'-'
MC69 has competition with who is the biggest masochist?

X

DannyTheDaikon

'-'
*pours water over you and feeds you some nutrients*
🪴:blob_uwu: *happy daikon noises*
'-'
You're screwed
:blob_shock::blob_shock:
'-'
*pours more water over you to cool you down*
🪴:blob_uwu: *happy cool daikon noises*
. . .
I think that's another example of Stockholm Syndrome though...isn't it?
Making yourself believe you're enjoying it...
:blob_no: yes
'-'
MC69 has competition with who is the biggest masochist?

X
Masochist? :blob_frown: I'm not masoch... I'm not... I'm... I.... :sweating_profusely: :blob_dizzy: Step on me Stab me senpai! Kyaa!~

DannyTheDaikon

Nooooo, a proper villainess can't be a masochist. You should be doing the stepping, not someone else!
... I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see any of the allegations put forth against lord matcha
You see, my little Rootling, any proper villain/villainess can't help but enjoy a little suffering, even when it's their own :blob_pat_sad: :blob_uwu:

I can steal them too. *YOINK*

Ahh, Eldritch 4th dimensional fuckery. Better then any therapy.
:blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek: My masochism! Develop your own!

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
You see, my little Rootling, any proper villain/villainess can't help but enjoy a little suffering, even when it's their own :blob_pat_sad: :blob_uwu:
Goddess Daikon, while it may be true that it can bring a villainess great joy to be conquered, you mustn't actively seek such proclivities out! Not only is it inelegant, you'll lose your infamy and become nothing more than a husk of a villain like Luoir. A proper villainess must at least show some form of resistance, if only playful, and never admit to liking such things! In other words, you need to be a brat. Just look at En-chan and Lady Ellie.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Gather around, everyone, the new chapter is out, my magnum opus without any modesty.

The beautiful Matcha returns to the center stage, as it should be.
In this chapter, I demonstrate my extreme skill in writing and as an author, capable of spanning multiple genres in just over 2000 words.
Don't believe it? Read and see for yourself.
Here are the multitude of genres present:
✅True Crime / Gangster
✅Comedy
✅Romance
✅Slice of Life
✅Action Anime
✅Drama
✅Horror
✅Plot Holes
❌Consistency

and for the first time even Boys Love!

Definitely a masterpiece!

Starring: Matcha, @ElliePorter, @SsemouyOnan, @Nahrenne, @Voidiris, @gaylolis, @Azure_Fog, @Stealthy_Enigma, @Iamnotabot, @Assurbanipal_II, @SailusGebel I forgot: @CupcakeNinja and @Dr.Quack
Mentions: @Rhaps ,@Anon2024, @TheEldritchGod , @Simple_Russian_Boi ,@Corty , @Redemit , @RepresentingEnvy

Last edited:

DannyTheDaikon

Goddess Daikon, while it may be true that it can bring a villainess great joy to be conquered, you mustn't actively seek such proclivities out! Not only is it inelegant, you'll lose your infamy and become nothing more than a husk of a villain like Luoir. A proper villainess must at least show some form of resistance, if only playful, and never admit to liking such things! In other words, you need to be a brat. Just look at En-chan and Lady Ellie.
Hmmm... I see... :blob_hmm_two: These are indeed wise words you speak, my Rootling. Thank you for pulling me out from the clutches of the mundane pleasures of the flesh. There's still a lot of work ahead of me, but I shall emerge as the most Villainous Villainess in the whole SHHS. This is my promise to you, First of My Rootlings.

>Danny the Daikon unlocks new passive ability: [You have no power here!]<

[You have no power here!]:
Gains partial resistance to:
  • charm
  • fear
  • confusion
Gains complete resistance to:
  • [Pleasures of the flesh]