SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

----------------
Yeah, maybe they are busy with their own business :blob_whistle_two:
Humu humu :blob_evil_two: It unhealthy to spent all the time online. Breaks are important :blob_uwu:

Last edited:

Chiyuki_Hoshino

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Hmm, I wonder how many people still find the joke to be funny. Not that it can not be funny.
Let me give you a counter then who stole from Sola-sama the most
En-chan stole one time
I stole from him one time
And Ellie stole a grand total of 5 times from Sola-sama, who will steal from him next find out in the next chapter

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
I think it's more of a running gag now... It's an integral part of SHHS. Such is fate of Sola-sama's money
I see. It kinda reminds me of my own case. My friend used to say I belonged in the fridge because my username was pudding, and sometimes, 'a food item cannot be an intellectual!' It was hilarious in the context, and oftentimes, I'd roleplay. But I'd imagine if the server members kept saying it without context or reason, I'd be super annoyed.

Last edited:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I see. It kinda reminds me of my own case. My friend used to say I belonged in that fridge because my username was pudding, and sometimes, 'a food item cannot be an intellectual!' It was hilarious in the context, and oftentimes, I'd roleplay. But I'd imagine if the server members kept saying it without context or reason, I'd be super annoyed.
Yep, it's good to keep for when situation calls for it. Less chances that it will get tiresome :blob_uwu: We've had a lot of gags like this back in HS and at the university. Fun times :blob_evil_two:

Let me give you a counter then who stole from Sola-sama the most
En-chan stole one time
Only once? Good thing she steals it in my chapter then :blob_evil: