SHF High-school Fanfic

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I'm definitely interesting, I just hope that people at least let me have my human disguise for many I reasons but I came in knowing that won't really work.
What reasons?
I find it funny that just because I wanted a scene where the duck and me fight for a bread he become canonically (is that the right word?) my worst enemy.
I would love a worst enemy, because it would be a NEW experience. Not that I would actually be invested in it. I would extract all of the FUN I can from it, and then depart for something new and most entertaining a shade of color. From a writing perspective though, I'm glad (and I would prefer not to have a worst enemy either, unless someone can portray it as one-sided i.e. only they view me as their worst enemy, and not vice versa) I do not have a worst enemy.

J_Chemist

SPREADER OF FREEDOM AND 5.56
And now we wait.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I would love a worst enemy, because it would be a NEW experience. Not that I would actually be invested in it. I would extract all of the FUN I can from it, and then depart for something new and most entertaining a shade of color. From a writing perspective though, I'm glad (and I would prefer not to have a worst enemy either, unless someone can portray it as one-sided i.e. only they view me as their worst enemy, and not vice versa) I do not have a worst enemy.
Don't know who can be your worst enemy, but that can't be me since you're my little creepy puppet.

On another note, I've gone for a few days and you guys wrote 100+ pages...