SHF High-school Fanfic

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I better get #6969 or I'll lick the door handle so no one can enter class

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
A masochistic one~? If you poison me I’d stab you extra~ And maybe wipe your existence a few times~
*gasps* do you think this lowly of me? There are things I wouldn't do even to a mortal enemy... Putting cilantro in a salad is one of them!

I have others, more humane ways, of extorting some stabby stabby from you :blob_uwu: :blob_evil:

Unless... :blob_ghost:

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
We’re all insane here~ Did you expect anything less~?
We all are rather outcasts? There are definitely some that are less than sane.
A masochistic one~? If you poison me I’d stab you extra~ And maybe wipe your existence a few times~
Your methods are really boring they result too fast in death, you should learn how to destroy others.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
You think I won't lick the window?!
You think I care? I don't even enter through the window. If you really want to lick it, that's your funeral. Like, literally. Your funeral will occur in the next moment.

LuoirM

You think I care? I don't even enter through the window. If you really want to lick it, that's your funeral. Like, literally. Your funeral will occur in the next moment.
Threat of anniliation turns me on.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
And you would be right, Who wants Human organs it's @LuoirM's treat

LuoirM

Now I'm tempted to write a chapter where someone tries to reeducate all the masochistic students... The only question is who would be crazy and delusional enough to think that's possible
Tony

You go ahaed